剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We had to rip it up to get to the mold.
我们必须把地板撬开除霉
I'd estimate around 12 grand.
我估算了一下得用一万两千块
$12,000 to get my family back in the house?
我还得花一万两千才能让我家人回自己家
Oh, hey, drew. You looking for Natalie?
嘿 德鲁 你在找娜塔莉吗
Despite everything I've done, you're still here.
虽然我做了那些事 你依然在我身边
I don't want to push you away. I like being around you too much.
我不想把你拒之门外 我非常想待在你身边
I had some pretty rough times in middle school myself.
我在上学的时候也遇到了很多艰难的时候
Not this rough.
没我艰难
We were talking about possibly starting our own school.
我们想要开一所我们自己的学校
We want you to run our school.
我们希望你来帮我们
Are we trying to get back together?
我们还要努力复合吗
No.
不
We're not working on our relationship right now.
我们目前不能在我们的婚姻上忙乎
Max.
麦克斯
You are a Nazi fascist with a crappy car
你是一个开着辆奇怪的汽车的法♥西♥斯♥纳粹
that smells like jockstraps and burritos. Nazi is a bit extreme.
那车闻起来还有三角绷带跟玉米煎饼味 说我纳粹有点过分了吧
I'm sorry that you're upset.
我很抱歉你很心烦意乱
Max. Max. Sorry.
麦克斯 麦克斯 对不起
Max, I know you're upset,
麦克斯 我知道你很心烦意乱
but you didn't finish your homework at the studio. Okay. No.
可是你还没在工作是完成你今天的家庭作业 - 好吧 不
It doesn't matter because And that‘s the plan,
这没什么大不了 安排就是那样的
so you have to do it here. the average homework assignment
所以你必须在这里把它做完 因为只要我每天
is 25 word problems,
做25个句法问题就行了
but today, Mr. Wolpert, who is a balding ass--
可是今天 沃尔伯特老师 那个老秃驴
I'm sure. I'm sure he is.
我相信 我相信他肯定是你说的那样
Assigned 35 problems, which is 10 too many. Max.
他今天给我布置了35道题 比平时多出了十道 麦克斯
And so I could not finish them in time.
所以我没办法把它们按时都做完
And I don't Just take a breath.
我不... 先深呼吸一下
care about the northbound train Max, I understand that.
在乎什么克雷斯特莱恩车站出发 麦克斯 我理解你的心情
out of crestline station.
北行的火车
But you have to do your homework.
但你必须得做你的作业
That's the plan. Max!
那是给你的安排 麦克斯
I am so sorry. That's okay.
我很抱歉 没关系
Pick it up, right now, Max, stop!
马上捡起来 麦克斯 住手
I got it. I got it. It's okay.
我来 我来 没关系
I'm really sorry. Yeah, I know, I know.
我真的感到很抱歉 我知道 我知道
You're frustrated, Max. I get it.
你很不顺心 麦克斯 这我知道
Yes. I'm very frustrated
对 目前这种状态下
at the current situation.
我非常不顺心
She change the schedule on you?
她改了你的时间表吗
That's not cool. Well...
这可不太好 那个
Yes, she did. Yeah. That's not cool.
对 没错 是 确实很不好这样
No. It is not cool.
不好 这样不好
They do that all the time.
他们总是那么做
Adults. Right? Yes.
那些成年人 是吧 对
The stupid, stupid crap they do.
他们做的那些非常非常蠢的事
But somehow you got to roll with it.
但你还是得学会顺从他们
Studio time is 3:00 to 5:00.
工作室时间是从3点到5点
I know. You want the studio time. It's three...
我知道 你想在工作室做自己的工作 那是三...
Yes. It is my right as a citizen.
对 这是我作为公民的权利
Yeah, but one of the rules is the homework comes first.
我知道 可是这些规矩是以做完作业为前提的
Right? That's a rule.
知道吗 这是规矩
So how about we do a plan b
所以我们启用B计划如何
where you do the homework first, and then we do our thing?
你先做完你的作业 然后我们再做我们的事
And if it takes 30 minutes,
如果你要花30分钟
we'll do 30 minutes more studio time.
我们就多在工作室待30分钟
If it takes 40 minutes,
如果要花40分钟
then we'll do 40 minutes more studio time.
那我们就多在工作室待40分钟
Deal?
成吗
Deal. Okay.
成 好
That's how we'll do it.
这才对嘛
I didn't mean to knock over your lamp.
我不是故意撞到你的灯的
No. I know you didn't.
嗯 我知道你不是故意的
It's all right.
没关系
Uh... Thanks.
呃 谢谢
Should probably get an air freshener, right?
你该去买♥♥点空气清新剂了 是吧
For your car.
给你的车用
Yes. It smells like jockstraps and burritos.
没错 闻起来有股三角绷带跟玉米煎饼的味儿
Thank you guys. Wow. You're like peas in a pod.
谢谢你们了 你们简直一模一样
They're saying I've got to rip out the whole subfloor
他们说我整个地板都被拆掉了
and re-do absolutely everything.
所有的都必须要重新铺一遍
Each bid is worse than the last.
而每种东西的报价更吓死人
Every time they look at me, the price goes up.
每次我去看的时候 价格全都涨了
And I've got to be honest with you, Joel.
我跟你说实话吧 乔
I have a cash flow problem right now.
我现在资金流动有点问题
I have zero flow.
我一点资金都没有了
Yeah. I see what's going on here.
嗯 我知道你的情况
You know that you have standing water in your crawl space?
你知道你滴过水在地板下的管道槽里面吗
That's a type of what?
你说是一种什么
It's a type of water. Oh, you mean I have
一种水 你是说我...
it's just sitting. Oh, no.
还在下面呢 不是吧
You know what that's from? No. Huh?
你知道那谁是从哪儿来的吗 不知道 哪儿来的
That's from the water heater I told you to move
是从我以前让你从阁楼移到别的地方的
from the attic.
那个热水器里滴出来的
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Yes. I do.
对 我记得
All it has to do is crack
你只需要把那玩意儿
anywhere from here down to here. You'll never know about it,
从上面移到下面而已 你永远都想不到会这样
and then it's just like Noah's ark.
就跟诺亚方舟一样
Listen. Hey.
听我说 嘿
If I could Marty mcfly it and go back
如果我能穿越时空回到过去
and tell the younger version of myself to listen to you,
告诉那个年轻的我听取你的意见
I promise that I would.
我发誓我绝对会去的
I just--I need to know
我只是...我得知道
are these guys trying to screw me?
那些家伙是不是想故意整我
Oh, yeah.
没错
They're totally trying to screw you.
他们绝对是在故意整你
Yeah, you don't need to repatch
你完全不用把整个地板
the whole floor. Oh! Really?
都给撬开 是吗
Yeah. Absolutely not. Okay.
对 绝对不用 好吧
Now this section here, yeah.
现在这块区域
Probably up to that stud. Uhhuh.
可以压在立柱上面 啊哈
And then it's just hardwood.
然后就是铺上硬木板
You know, resand it, restain it.
再铺点沙子 在敞干一段时间
It's doable. It's not a small job.
还是可以弄得 但不是个小工程
But...
不过...
But it's not a huge job.
不过也不是什么大工程
Like, one guy or two
一个人或者两个人一起
could team up on it and knock it out,
就能搞定
you think?
你觉得呢
Just roll their sleeves up and--
就卷起袖管然后就...
yeah. One guy.
对 一个人
One guy. One guy?
一个人就行 一个人
Yep. Great.
对 太好了
And if he knew, like, somebody that was quick
如果他知道有人能这么快
with hardwood floors would probably just jump on it.
就把硬木地板给铺好了 他估计就会直接跳上去吧
Yeah, but you know,
是 不过啊
it's probably better for that one guy
如果那个一个人能亲自去家得宝
to head to home depot himself and then get on YouTube
买♥♥下木材 然后看着Youtube上面的教程
and then do it himself.
再自己铺的话会更好
Cause then he knows. Right.
因为那样他就能学会自己弄了 对
Then he knows. And then it would
他自己就能学会了 而且如果能跟一个
also be smart just to double back
熟知房♥子内外结构的人
with someone who knew the house inside and out probably.
一起来做这件事的话会好上加好的
Crosby. It just...
克劳斯比 只是...
What? Thought I was that's work.
什么 我觉得我自己... 工作上的电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. Yeah. Go ahead.
不好意思 嗯 你接吧
Yeah. Go ahead. Yeah?
接吧 喂
You can take it. Heyum.
你接没关系的 嘿 嗯...
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表