剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It's fine.
没关系的
Uh, most of your stuff is in those boxes.
你的东西大部分都装在箱子里了
Okay, thanks. You might want to do
行 谢了 你有需要的话再看一下
a double-check, like, around the bathroom or something,
东西都收完了没 特别是浴室
because, you know, there might be some stuff
里面可能有些东西
that I missed, so...
我收落了的 所以...
And if you could just leave the keys on the table,
还有 走的时候别忘了把钥匙
that would be great. Yeah.
放我桌上 行
All right. Are you leaving?
好吧 你现在要出去吗
Yeah, I am. I'm leaving.
没错 我马上就出门了
I wasn't even gonna be here,
本来我都不会出现在你眼前的
but you came 1/2 hour early, so...
但你来早了半个小时 所以...
Do you want to talk or anything?
你就没什么话想跟我说吗
It's a little late to talk, isn't it?
现在说什么不觉得太晚了吗
Go ahead, though, if you have something to say.
算了 你想说什么就说吧
It's just--I-I mean, I may not see you
只是...只是...我...我可能再也见不到你了
before I--
直到我...
what--what's left?
没...没别的了吗
maybe he didn't see you guys. No,he saw us.I said,"hey,Micah."
或许他没看见你们呢 他肯定看见了 我还打招呼说“嘿 麦迦”
I could see him seeing us out of the corner of his eyes.
我看得出他眼角的余光是看见了我们的
He just kept on rolling.
他还把眼睛撇过去了
It doesn't make any sense. It just doesn't.
这不可能 绝对不可能
When I asked Max about it all Max said was,
而且我问麦克斯是怎么回事儿
"we're not friends anymore."
他却跟我说他们早就一刀两断了
I mean, he hasn't been over here in a long time,
他是有很长一段时间没来我们家了
you know, but I figured they're still friends.
但我看得出来他们依然还是朋友
I just feel like this is my fault
我觉得这可能是我的错
because I used to help facilitate the playdates
因为当初都是我帮忙牵线
and stuff, and he was coming over.
他才过我们家来玩的
Since this election's been taking over our lives,
可自从选举的事儿占据了我们家的生活之后
it's like It might be your fault.
就... 可能就是你的错
Adam.
亚当
Hopefully, it's something small and fixable.
希望这事儿还有挽救的余地
What if I called his parents?
要是我当初打过电♥话♥给他父母的话会怎么样
What if I called them and just explained the situation?
要是我当初打电♥话♥给他父母解释清楚当时的状况的话会怎么样
Maybe they know something we don't.
也许他们知道个中缘由
They're nice people. Look, Max is a little old
他们都是很好的人 听我说 麦克斯已经过了
for us to be calling his friends' parents.
需要我们打给别人父母来了解情况的年龄了
Well, he's not gonna tell us what's going on.
他是不会告诉我们出了什么事儿的
It's his only friend, Adam. He might. Give me a shot.
他可是他唯一的朋友诶 亚当 他或许会说呢 让我试一试
Let me think about it for a little while
给我点儿时间
and I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it with Max,okay?
我会搞清楚麦克斯这件事儿的始末的 行吗
All right.
好吧
Delicious, amazing.
太美味了 太赞了
Mmm. It really was, honey, so good.
嗯~ 说真的 亲爱的 太好吃了
Jabbar, can you clear the table, please?
乔巴 你能替我收拾下桌子吗
Yeah. God.
行 天呐
Family dinner--this is what it's like.
这就是传说中的家庭晚餐
It's nice, right? I longed for this
不错吧 我整个童年
my entire childhood.
都一直向往一个这样的晚餐
This is, like, a melange of people,
这就像是个人种大杂烩
just from all over the world, different races,
来自天南地北 不同种族的人
coming together eating chow. Norman Rockwell, right?
都聚在同一张餐桌上 诺曼·洛克威尔对吧
Breaking bread. We're breaking bread
进餐 我们正在共进晚餐
with each other. This is actually happening.
终于美梦成真了
Yeah, it's glutenfree. Even better, man.
没错 这可是无谷蛋白食物 比这还要好 老兄
This is inspiring.
简直太令人振奋了
This is, like, light bulb inspiration.
让人豁然开朗
I need a piece of paper. I need some paper.
我需要一张纸 给我点纸
You want paper? Paper, pen.
你想要纸吗 纸和笔都要
Paper, pen, please. Yeah, honey, I think there's
快给我纸和笔 谢了 对 亲爱的 我觉得...
hey, Oliver, not to interrupt your thought process here,
那个 奥利弗 不是有意要打断你的灵感的
but have you spoken to the rest of the band?
但你跟乐队其他成员说过吗
What's going on with...
到底是怎么...
You know when somebody just doesn't get it?
你知道有些人就是理解不了
That's my band. None of them get it.
我乐队那群人就是这样 没一个人能懂的
I just look at them, and I'm like, "you're so immature.
每次我一看到他们 就觉得“你们太不成熟
You're so childish."
太幼稚了”
They just think we're making a record.
他们就仅仅认为我们是在录专辑而已
We're just making a record. It's not destiny.
我们就是在录专辑而已 这不是我的命数
It's not my life.
这样也不是我的生活
Now I'm depressed. Well, I understand that.
我现在很难过 我能理解
But sometimes when I'm sad,I like to go down to the studio
但每次我感到悲伤的时候 我就喜欢去录音棚
and let it out, you know, kind of like a release.
把这种情绪释放出来 宣泄出来
You know, it's kind of cathartic.
这还挺管用的
Yeah, I see what you're doing there.
没错 我看到你在哪儿怎么做的了
Yeah. What's that?
嗯 那是什么
I know you're not trying to smoke that in this house.
你不会是想在这屋子里抽那玩意儿吧
Oh, no, no, it's not pot. It's just a little cigarette.
不不不 这个不是那啥 只是一点小烟而已
Got ya. Now, this, my friend,
我懂你的意思了 我的这个朋友
is fine quality Bali shag.
可是上好的巴利手卷烟
Now, if you're gonna smoke, don't buy cigarettes.
你要是想抽烟的话 千万别去买♥♥烟
You got to roll 'em just like our forefathers did.
你得像我们的祖辈一样自己卷
Okay. No, don't
知道了 不 别...
don't tell him that.
别跟他说这个
First of all, you're never gonna smoke.
首先 你永远都别想抽烟
Second of all, you're not smoking in this house,
其次 你不许在这个屋子里抽烟
so take it outside. But Crosby and I
要抽出去抽去 但我跟克劳斯比...
Crosbywhat? What does Crosby do?
克劳斯比...你说什么 克劳斯比怎么了
What are you talking about? Oh, nothing, nothing.
你们在说什么 哦 没事儿 没事儿
Are you smoking? No! What?
你也抽烟了 没有啊 怎么可能
No, no, no,I got to go anyways.
不是不是 我反正都要着走了
What is he talking about? I don't know.
他刚才在说什么 我哪里知道
It's okay, I got to go anyways.
没事儿了 我得走了
I got to visit a young lady, tuck her into bed.
我得去拜访一位年轻的姑娘 将她裹入被中
Mm, maybe you should stay there tonight.
晚上还是留这儿住算了
I'm not giving that lady the wrong idea.
我可不想让那位姑娘对我留下坏印象
Come on. Of course not.
少来 当然不是
Anyway, I'm gonna be late,
话说我要迟到了
so you don't want to lock the door or keep it unlocked,
你可不能锁门 还是一直开着的好
or else I'm gonna break in. You definitely won't do that.
不然我会破门而入的 你最好别那么做
We'll choose the unlocked option.
我们选择敞着门儿
See you, fam, love you! Oliver Rome is so cool.
待会儿见啦 各位 爱你们哟 奥利弗·罗马真是太酷了
You know what I'm thinking for the holidays?
你知道我假期想怎么安排吗
What? He and your mother
什么 让他跟你妈妈
staying here all at once,
两个一起待在这儿
bunk beds.
住上下铺
Yeah!
对哦
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How's it going? Good. Can I come in?
最近好吗 还行 我能进来吗
Yeah.
当然
Thank you.
谢了
When you headed out? Wednesday.
什么时候出发 星期三
Fort Lewis.
去路易斯堡
Yeah.
嗯
You're flying? Driving.
坐飞机去吗 自己开车去
Driving.
开车去啊
Well, it's crappy weather up there, all right.
那地方的鬼天气烦死人了
Yeah.
是啊
It just rains all the time, just pisses all over you.
见天儿的下雨 淋得到处都是湿的
Yeah.
是啊
The reason I came by was to...
我来这儿是想...
To tell you that I hope what I said the other night
来告诉你我希望不是我那天晚上跟你说的话
isn't the reason why you reenlisted.
才让你回去参军的
No. No, it's Because I don't want Amber
不是 是... 因为我不想安博
to think that, you know, it was me that--
误认为是我才...
no, Zeek, it wasn't.
不是的 奇克 不是你话的原因
And I'll find some way of making sure that she knows that.
我会想办法让她明白的
The military is my life now.
军队现在是我想要的生活
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表