剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I was watching house huntersor something with those--
我在看《寻房♥人》那部电影来着 跟那些...
those girls down the hall.
那些在大厅里的女生一起看的
Did you hook up with any of 'em?
你有跟她们中谁约炮吗
No, we were watchinghouse hunters.
没有 我们只是在看《寻房♥人》而已
I mean, you could've if you wanted to.
你要是想的话你可以跟她们约的
Like, really.Wouldn't bother me.
真的 我无所谓的
Okay. I'm very confused.
好吧 我现在越来越搞不懂了
I was under the impression that it was just us hanging out.
我一直以为就我们俩在互约
Or hanging out, whatever.
或者是随便约 管它呢 随便吧
Drew, you're so sweet.
德鲁 你人真的很好
Frankly, sweet just starts to get boring.
说实话 好的都让我感觉有点无聊了
I wasn't bored, but... Hey, come on.
我一点都不无聊 但是... 嘿 别这样
I'm offering you no-strings-attached
我可是让你不用负责任的胡来诶
noncommittal sex here.
纯粹而不参杂感情性♥爱♥诶
It's like Christmas come early.
就像是提前给你的圣诞礼物
So you think about that.
所以你考虑考虑吧
Let me know if you still want to be sweet.
让我知道你是否还要继续当老好人
All right. Where are they?
好了 它们在哪儿
Right here? Yeah.
在这儿吗 对
All right. Snug as a bug in a rug.
好了 现在舒服得很呢
Night. Love you.
晚安 爱你哟
Night, sweetie. Can we get a pool?
晚安 宝贝 我们能弄个泳池吗
Uh, no.
呃... 不行
We can't. How come?
我们不能 为什么
Well, because California building code
因为加州的建筑法令会让
would make it a paperwork nightmare.
审批文书工作非常麻烦
Oh. Okay?
哦 明白了吗
Well, Charlotte's getting a pool.
夏洛特家就有个泳池
She's going to have two houses now.
她马上又会拥有她的第二座房♥子了
Her mommy's gonna live in one,
她的妈妈住一所
and her dad's gonna live in the other.
而她的爸爸却住在另一所
Her dad's house is gonna have a pool.
她爸爸的房♥子就会有个泳池
So can we go swimming there?
那我们能去她家游泳吗
Sweetie, let's--let's talk about this tomorrow, all right?
宝贝 我们...我们明天再讨论这件事儿好吗
Love you.
爱你
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
I didn't have any idea that Ed was separating.
我不知道艾德那家伙离婚了
Okay.
好吧
I gotta get Victor to bed. Okay.
我得去让维克多睡觉了 好吧
At least that guy's not gonna press charges.
至少那些家伙不会起诉我们
Oh, there you go.
哦~ 你又来了
That's a good thing. Yeah, I guess.
那是件好事 没错 我也这么觉得
I mean, it doesn't change the fact
但是这也改变不了
that Amber still saw me lose it on him,you know?
安博看见我对他失控的事实 你知道吗
I just couldn't take it, Zeek.
我只是受不了 奇克
It was like every time I came around, he's taunting me.
好像每次我去那里的时候他都让我心里不舒服
They're baiting me, you know?
他们在嘲笑我 你知道吗
And then they're standing there
然后他们就站在那儿
like they've just created a miracle
就跟他们创造了一个奇迹一样
because they've recorded some song,
就因为他们录了几首歌♥而已
like it's the most important thing in the world.
搞得好像世界上就那事儿最重要一样
That kid has no idea what's important.
那个家伙不知道到底什么最重要
You know? What's really important.
你知道吗 他不知道什么才是真正重要的东西
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I remember when I got back.
没错 我还记得我越战归来的时候
It was, uh, always funny to me
我总觉得很可笑
how people got all twisted up about stuff that didn't matter.
因为人们总是把那些没意义的事儿颠倒过来
Wasn't important.
一点都不重要的事儿
Well, you know, what happened, though,
但是发生的这些事儿
was important to Amber.
对安博来说很重要
Yeah,I mean,that's the worst part of it,I--
没错 我知道 但最糟的是 我...
I let her down, and, uh...
我让她失望了 而且 呃....
I don't know, maybe Sarah's right.
我不知道 或许萨拉是对的
Maybe I'm not good enough for her.
或许我还配不上她
Well, Amber's her baby.
安博是她的女儿
There's never gonna be anybody
永远不会有人
that's good enough to marry her baby.
能够好得配得上她的女儿
Yeah.
是啊
What about you? What do you think?
那你呢 你怎么想的
I think you guys made the decision to get married.
我觉得你们俩决定要结婚
I think that's a good thing.
我觉得这是件好事儿
I think you're trying.That's the most important thing.
我觉得你努力过了 这才是最重要的事儿
God, I'm trying so hard.
我现在真的很努力
And that's the thing, is, like,
但事情往往像是...
as much as I'm trying here...
我越努力...
It makes me just think,"screw it," you know?
就越让自己觉得“什么都毁了” 你知道吗
Screw this life.And then I--then I go back.
生活烂透了 然后我...当我回来的时候
I think about Amber. Wait, hold it, hold it.
我就想着安博 等等 先打住 别急
What are you talkin' about?
我们到底在谈什么
Are you talkin' about No, no. No.
你是在谈... 不不 不是
No, I'm saying screw this civilian life,
不是 我是在说平民生活烂透了
this--this--trying to do this.
这...这...努力像这样做烂透了
You know,Zeek,I hated Afghanistan,you know?
奇克 我当初非常恨阿富汗 你知道吗
I hated it.
恨得不得了
But at least there, everything makes sense, you know?
但是至少在那儿 所有的事儿都是有意义的
Like everything.
真的是所有事儿都有意义
Everything there,like,mattered,you know?
那里的所有的东西感觉好像都是那么重要
It's important.
真的很重要
And then it's like--
然后 就像...
I feel like I can't get my--my mind off of that place.
我觉得自己不能...不能不去回想那里的生活
I just can't disconnect from over there,you know?
我完全剪不断我在那儿的思绪 你知道吗
It's like I can't-- I can't shake it.
就感觉好像我不能...我不能摆脱那里的事儿
I just feel out of sync here still.
我感觉我现在依然跟这里的生活同不了步
I feel--I just--
我感觉...只是...
well, you're gonna have to decide
那你得作出决定
which world you belong in, son.
你到底是属于哪个世界的 孩子
It's, uh--it's hard.
这...呃...这非常难
Hmm.
哼
This is so nice, honey.
这个太棒了 亲爱的
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
You know, just the three of us at the park?
就我们三个在公园
We haven't done this in so long.
我们太久没这样子过了
Yeah, it's been a long time.
对啊 太久没这样过了
What have you got there, Nora?
你在那儿玩什么呢 诺拉
There she goes.
她玩得多开心啊
What's in there? What about work,though?
怎么了 你工作怎么样了
Are you gonna get in trouble?
有麻烦吗
I think work can wait for family time.
我觉得我们可以等到家庭时间结束后再谈工作
Good. Yeah.
行啊 嗯
Hey, excuse me.
嘿 不好意思
I don't mean to interrupt this.
我没打算打扰你们来着
Just--aren't you that woman who's running for mayor?
只是...你是那个参加市长竞选的女人吗
Um, I'm Kristina Braverman.
嗯 ... 我叫克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼
Yes, I was. Hi. Well, this is
没错 我就是 你好 能在这儿
quite the celebrity sighting here in our little sandbox.
见到电视上的名人真是荣幸啊
Well, I don't know about that, but--
我不知道自己算不算得上 但是...
actually, this is perfect. The timing.
其实 现在时机正好
I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你是否知道
but our slide over there has been,
但是 我们这儿的滑梯
like, cracked and messed up forever.
都已经坏了好久了
It's got duct tape on it.
上面现在都是用胶布给缠上的
It's really a hazard, and so, I mean,
现在非常的危险 所以...
would it be totally unethical of me
我知道要求你把这个修好
to promise you my vote
才承诺给你投票
if you could agree to get it fixed?
是非常不道德
My oldest daughter,she just loves the slide,so...
但是我的大女儿真的很喜欢这部滑梯 所以...
Oh,well, I--the election was a couple days ago,
那个 选举是几天前的事儿了
and I lost, so...
而且我已经落选了 所以...
Oh, I'm sorry. It's okay.
哦 抱歉 没关系的
It's awkward.
真是太尴尬了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表