剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
If you need something for breakfast or whatever...
如果你有东西当早餐的话 随便吧
We have stuff. It's fine.
我们有那些东西 不用担心
Okay? All right.
好吗 好吧
You want something to drink? I'm sorry.
你想喝点什么吗 不好意思
You want something? Sure.
你想要点什么吗 当然
Okay.This is gonna be fun.
好了 这会很有趣的
[Truck reverse alarm beeping]
【卡车倒车的警报声】
That's it.Bring her back, my man.
对 就是这样 把她弄进来吧 兄弟
Gently.
温柔点
Bring her on back.Come on.
再往后退点儿 加油
That's it.You got plenty of room.
就是这样 空间很充足
Come on back.
再退点儿
Good, Billy! That's it.
很好 比利 就是这样
What is this?
这是什么玩意儿
Huh? This.
啊 这个玩意儿
This? Yeah?
这个吗 对
This-- come here a minute.
这个... 过来一下
This is a 1965 Pontiac gto convertible coupe.
这是65年产的庞蒂亚克GTO款活顶双门轿车
Now, you gotta use your imagination,
现在 你得好好发挥你的想象力
but underneath all this dust
想象一下在这灰尘下面的
is a beautiful metallic teal paint job.
是一个蓝色金属尤物
What's it doing in our driveway?
它在我的车道上面干嘛
“Not "it." Not "it." "She."
不是”它“ 应该称”她“
What's she doing here?
是”她“ 在这儿干嘛
Okay, Billy,I think we're good.
行啦 比利 我们弄好了
Let her down.Let's unhook her.
把她放下来吧 把她解开吧
Come on.
快点儿
Anyway, I got her from Walter at the vet center.
不管怎样 我等告诉你 我是从兽医中心的沃特那儿得到她的
You bought it?We own this?
你买♥♥了它 我们现在拥有它了是吧
She. We own her.
是她 我们拥有了她
I mean, it was no big deal.Don't think about the money.
我是说 这没什么大不了的 别去想钱的事儿好吗
Walter practically gave her away.
沃特简直是把她送给我的
The only thing she needs is a brand new engine,
我们唯一要做的就是给她换一个新引擎
and that's gonna be the fun part.
这个部分会很有趣的
That's a year-long project.
那得花上一年的时间
No, six to eight months tops.
不不不 最多六到八个月
This is your answer, right?
这就是你给我的答案 是吧
I say I want to talk about possibly selling the house,
我说我们得讨论一下是否要卖♥♥掉房♥子
and you pull a year-long project into the driveway?
你却弄了一个需要一年的工程放到车道上是吗
Would you quit saying--six to eight months.
你能别说了吗 再说这只需要六到八个月而已
Come on, give me some credit here, girl.
来吧 闺女 给我争口气吧
Hey, don't walk away from me.
嘿 别从我身边走开
Okay, Billy, let's unhook her! Jake.
好了 比利 来解开她吧 杰克
Come on.Isn't she a beauty?
快点儿 她是不是很美啊
Victor's reading skills are anywhere near
维克多的阅读技巧在离
where they should be. Right.
他应该在的水平还有一段距离 对
Yeah I know he's a little bit behind,
对 我知道他有一点落后
but he has, I mean,made leaps and bounds
但是他 我是说 自从他跟我们在一起后
since he's lived with us.
已经有很大的进步了
I understand there are special circumstances,
我知道你们的情况特殊
that's why I wanted to speak with you both first
这就是为什么我想在我做一些建议之前
before I make any sort of a recommendation.
先跟你们俩都谈谈
Okay, what's happening here?Recommendation for what?
好吧 出什么事了 建议些什么
From what I've seen,Victor might benefit
就我看来 维克多如果复读四年级的话
from repeating the fourth grade.
会对他更有好
You wanna--you wanna hold him back?
你想...你想让他留级吗
No, I don't want to do anything here, now,
不不不 我现在除了跟你们谈话之外
except open up a dialogue.
不想做任何事
Generally speaking,we don't like to move children
一般来说 我们是不愿见到孩子们转到其他班学习的
into a different classroom unless it's a last resort.
除非是到了万不得已的情况
[Sighs]
【叹气】
I mean, we read with him every night,
我是说 我们每天晚上都在和他一起读书
but maybe we could read-- do a little more reading.
但我们或许可以多花一点时间多读一点儿
I don't know. Um...
我不知道 嗯...
Julia's got some time off from work.
茱莉亚工作上有一段空闲的时间
Maybe you could. That would be wonderful.
或许你可以 那样就再好不过了
I mean, I was gonna suggest a tutor, but that's even better.
我是说 我本来想建议请一个家教的 但是你们能陪他的话就更好了
I can give you some extra reading assignments
我可以给你们一些额外的阅读任务
and exercises.
和练习
Victor is really a very,very sweet boy.
维克多真的是一个非常非常可爱的男孩儿
Mmhmm.
嗯
I'd like to see a little more effort,
我很乐意看到一点成效
but I think that'll come as he gains more confidence and--
但是我认为他要是能多点自信的话就可以实现的 而且...
so what if he doesn't?What if he doesn't improve?
但是要是他没有呢 要是他没有进步的话怎么办
Let's just take a breath...
我们先缓口气
Put these strategies in place.
先试一试这些方法
We'll see if it works, and, um,
我们再看它成效如何 然后 嗯
then we'll worry about making any decisions.
我们再来担心做决定的事儿
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 不用
All right, good attitude, Adam.
很好 状态不错 亚当
Cut these costs.
缩减这些预算
Hi. Yeah.
嗨 嗯
Can I work here?The wi-fi's out in my building.
我能在这儿工作么 我房♥间的WIfi断了
Wow, you gotta get a new super.
哇哦 我们得从新安排一下晚饭了
I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, come on in.
行 进来吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I am working on Kristina's campaign budget.
我在弄克里斯蒂娜的竞选预算呢
Doesn't she have the woman that does that?
不是有个女人在帮她做这些吗
Yeah, she's got a campaign manager, Heather.
对 她有个竞选经理 叫做海瑟
But if I let her do this,we're gonna wind up
但是要是我让她来做预算的话
in the hole for sure.
我们一家子就得去住山洞了
$600 for pens! Do we really need pens?
用600美元来买♥♥笔 有必要吗
I don't think so.I love free pens.
我不这样认为 我就喜欢能随拿随用的笔
Is that gonna make you vote for somebody?
但那样是不是就能让你替某个人投一票呢
Sure. We're gonna wind up bankrupt.
当然 我们会破产的
Look at this. $900 for head shots.
看这个 900美元拍个大头贴
Get a photographer to take one picture of Kristina
找一个摄影师给克里斯蒂娜拍一张照
for the lawn signs and all the other posters.
来做草坪上的标签和所有的海报
Um...
嗯...
I'll do the head shots.
我来给她拍大头贴
Sarah, I mean... What?
莎拉 我是说... 什么
You've never worked with a human being?
你从来都没有给人拍过照
[Scoffs] Not professionally.
【苦笑】不专业是吗
Well, I need a professional.This is a campaign...
而我们得要一个专业的 这是一个竞选...
I am a professional.
我很专业 好吗
I just--I don't feel good about working,
我只是觉得 要是和家人一起工作的话
you know, with family.
会很不自在的
I don't think that's a good idea.
我并不觉得那是一个好主意
Is that why you went into business
这就是你和你弟弟克罗斯比一起开公♥司♥
with your brother Crosby,
还雇佣我的女儿做前台
and hired my daughter to work the front desk?
的原因吗
All right, point taken.
很好 戳中痛处了
Maybe you just feel good about working withthisfamily.
可能你就是觉得和“这”一家人工作才是好的
If I'm gonna be spending close to $1,000
我要花掉将近1000美元
on a photograph for a campaign You don't have to.
就为了竞选的一张照片而已 你可以不用花那冤枉钱的
You know what?I'll do it for free.
你知道吗 我免费给你们拍
For free? As in no money? Yes.
免费吗 你是说不花一分钱 对
Yes. I want the shot.
对 我想拍那张照片
Satisfaction guaranteed? Of course.
还保证满意 当然
We don't like it,we can go somewhere else? Deal.
我们要是不喜欢的话就可以去别家 成交
$100. $50.
100美元 50
Fine. Okay, it's a deal.
好吧 成交
[Relaxed sigh]
【放松的叹气】
[Baby crying]
【婴儿哭】
I'm on it. I'm totally on it.
我应付的过来 我绝对应付的过来
Just you keep relaxing.[Baby crying]
你只管放松就行【婴儿继续哭】
Thank you.
感激不尽
Come on.
拜托
[Baby crying] Sweetie, sweetie.
【婴儿还在哭】宝贝儿 宝贝儿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表