剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
that you took this photo. Why? It's a great picture.
非常失望 为什么 这是张很棒的照片
I know,it's a beautiful picture,
我知道 这张照片真的很美
but I mean, look at how she's feeling in this photo.
但是你看 这张照片里她的心情如何
How do you think she feels right now here?
你现在看得出来她的心情如何吗
Sad. Sad. Right.
很伤心 伤心 没错
And sometimes when people feel sad,
有时候人一感觉到伤心的时候
you know, they want to keep those emotions private
他们就不想被别人看到
and to themselves.
他们这个样子
Then why is she doing it in public?
那她为什么要在公共场合这么做
Right. Right. She was doing it in the middle of the hallway.
对 对 她当时就是在走廊中间哭的
Sometimes when people express their emotions in public
有时候人们在公共场合表露他们的情感
doesn't mean that you're allowed to take their photos.
并不代表你就可以随便拍照了
I mean, you have to ask permission, I think.
我是说 我觉得你得征询人家的同意
Why? Hank says photography is all about
为什么 汉克说摄影就是要
trying to capture real moments. - I stand by that.
努力捕捉最真实的瞬间 我支持这个观点
Right. And that's a real moment.
对 那就是真实的瞬间
Certain places and certain times,
特定时间特定地点
there are, for real moments.
是有真实的瞬间的
But this was not one of them. That's one of those times.
但是这个不算 这个就是
That right there in that photo, that's--
在那张照片里 那...
that's one of those times.
那就是真实的瞬间
That's a good moment. Buddy,
那是很好的一刻 小鬼
can you wait in the car for me?
你能到车上等我一会儿吗
No, I still have 15 minutes left.
不要 我还有15分钟时间呢
I had 17 minutes,but then you wasted two of them.
我本来有17分钟的 但是你浪费了两分钟
You know what, mad Max,
你知道吗 生气的麦克斯
we gotta finish up that picture in the darkroom.
我们还得去暗房♥去洗好那张照片呢
You want to get that?
你想去么
Okay. If that's okay.
我去 这样妥当吗
Yeah, it's fine.
没事儿
I'll be there in a couple minutes.
我待会就来
I call him mad Max.I think he likes it.
我叫他生气的麦克斯 我觉得他喜欢那个叫法
I can't tell. Listen, Hank, I, um...
我看得出来 听着 汉克 我 嗯...
I'm so thankful for you,for what you're doing for Max,
我很感激你为麦克斯所做的事儿
but, you know, I--that photo, it's not a joke.
但是 你知道吗 我...那张照片 那不是开玩笑
Like, it's gotten him--he's in so much trouble for that.
就像是 那个让他...那张照片让他陷入麻烦了
And he's been demoted,you know, to layout. Layout.
他被降级了 你知道吗 他被派去设计部了 设计啊
What do you mean, no, layout?What's he gonna do in layout?
你说设计部是什么意思 不行 设计不行 他能在那儿干嘛
What are they doing? I don't know.
他们都在那儿干些什么 我也不知道
I guess Photoshop, right?
我想可能是PS之类的 对吗
That's a good thing for That's a joke, Photoshop.
那是件好事儿... 那就是个笑话 哼 PS
You don't use--
你不用...
Photoshop sucks, okay?
PS烂到家了
Everybody does it,but it's not photography.
人人都用 但是那算不上是摄影
Photography is in the darkroom,making photos like this one.
摄影是要在暗室里进行 是要照这样的照片
Look at this. This is good.
看看这个 这个才是好的
I mean, it's really good.
我是说 这张真的很好
I mean, subject matter aside,which is a knockout,
我是说 题材先不说 这是张出彩的照片
it's got composition,it's got depth,
有条理有深度
great use of light.
采光也很好
That kid is a photographer.
那孩子就是个天生的摄影师
He should be taking pictures.Shouldn't be on layout.
他应该摄影 而不是去搞设计
So can we get that leveled
在下周四之前
by next Thursday? Uh...
我们能把那边弄平吗 呃...
All this. Yeah.Yeah. Great.
这一整块吗 可以 当然可以 很好
I really want to get started on the foundation.
我真的很想快些看到地基开始建造
What are those?
那些是什么
That's the windows. Right.
那个是窗户 对
Hold the beat on them. - The-the--
先别动他们 那...那...
the windows you called me about this morning.
你今天早上打电♥话♥说那些窗户
Facing west and South. Mmhmm. No, I know.
得面西朝南 嗯哼 不 这个我知道
It's just there's a better way
把光线和隐私结合起来
to integrate the light and the privacy here.
会跟好一点
So I just want to take one more look
所以我打算在这些
before we set that in stone.
嵌入石头之前再好好看看
Okay, um...
好吧 嗯...
You know, I'd love to have a conversation at some point
你知道吗 我很乐意跟你谈谈我们俩的
about our creative process together.
创造性工序的问题
Sure. You want to talk about boundaries?
当然行 你想谈谈底线是不
Uh...Uh, no.
呃...呃 不
Yeah.Yeah.
好吧 是的
Let's have dinner.
晚上一起吃个饭吧
Tonight.
就今晚
No, not tonight.
不 今晚不行
Um, tomorrow.
嗯 明天吧
Yeah.
对
Great. We'll get dinner and a Martini.
很好 明天一起吃顿晚饭再喝杯马提尼酒
I always think a boundary conversation
我一直在想要谈底线的话
goes down much better with a Martini.
喝一杯马提尼最好不过了
Right. Or two.
对 或者是两杯
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
You're home so late.
你回来得真晚
I had a really uncomfortable
我今天跟你妈
conversation with your mom today.
有一个非常不爽的谈话
Uh, when--when did you talk to her?
呃 你什么时候跟她聊的
Joel sent me over there to fix a toilet she--
乔让我去给她修马桶 她...
it doesn't matter.Wh--what's going on there?
算了 你...你们俩到底真么回事
What did she say to you?
她跟你说什么了
She-she said that
她是不是说...
I guess she said something about the wedding or me or...
我猜肯定是与婚礼或者我有关...
[Sighs]
【叹气】
And now you guys aren't talking to each other?
现在你们都不理对方了吗
I feel like you should've mentioned that.
你怎么从来都没跟我提过
Honestly, it was not that big of a deal, okay?
说实话 这算不上什么大事
Well, it's a big enough deal that she apologized to me
那可是足够大到她跟我道歉
while I stood there like an idiot
而我却像一个傻瓜一样站在那儿
having no idea what she's talking about.
完全不知所云
Okay, I--
好吧 我...
I just don't getwhy you're av--
我就不明白为什么你...
why don't you want to tell me?
为什么你不想告诉我
It's like you don't trust me or something.
是因为你不信任我还是什么吗
What? Ryan, what?
什么 瑞恩 你说什么呢
It has nothing to do with trust. Then just tell me.
这跟信任无关好吗 那你就告诉我
Okay, what do you want to know?
好吧 你想知道些什么
I have no idea. You know how she is.
我也不知道 你知道她是什么样的人
What--she says stuff and makes a big deal out of things.
她总是喜欢小题大做说三道四的
Like what?
比如说呢
She was projecting issues that she has
她一直在映射她自己的问题
and her own fears and insecurities
还有她对自己处境
about her situation. What situation?
充满恐惧以及没有安全感 什么处境
Her marriage,you know, onto mine.
她的婚姻啊 总扯到我身上
And it was really unfair and stupid and--
而且这根本不公平 也很扯淡 而且...
like your dad stuff?Like stuff--
是你老爹的那些事儿吗 就是那些...
like she's comparing me to your dad or something?
她是在拿我跟你老爹相提并论吗
No, she was making a big deal about--
没有 她就是对一些
about the family thing.
家庭琐事小题大做而已
About the fact that your family's not gonna be there--
对你家人不能来参加婚礼之类的事儿颇有微词
I don't get why she's so obsessed with that.
我都不知道她怎么老对这件事儿揪着不放
I don't either. I don't know why you're upset with me.
我也不知道 我还不知道你为什么要对我失望
I'm on your side about this. Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
我可跟你是同一国的啊 好了好了 我向你道歉
This is why I didn't want to bring it up,
这就是我不想跟你提的原因
because it doesn't matter. I know, I know.
因为这事儿根本就无足轻重 我知道 我知道
I'm not mad at you.
我又没生你的气
I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.
我只是想搞清楚到底是怎么一回事而已
Sorry, I just feel like It's okay, I just
抱歉 我只是觉得... 没事儿的 我只是...
if there's a case against me,I feel like I'm entitled
要是她是反对我的话 我觉得我有权利
to know what it is.
知道是怎么一回事
No, it's--she just--
不 她只是...
this is what she does.She just--
这就是她一贯的作风 她只是...
it's like she, like,holds on to things
这就是她 总喜欢什么都先憋着
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表