剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, well, maybe if your family hadn't stayed over
呆这儿,例如5个小时,你就可以休息多一点
for, like, five hours, you'd be more rested.
哦,对
Oh, yeah.
我们四天没睡觉
It's my family's fault
又成了我家人的错是吧
that we haven't slept
for four days.
四天都是他们的错?您能不能,呃...
All four days their fault? Can you, um...
对,我还真买♥♥你的帐
- Yeah, I buy that.
你确定
- Can you make sure
你把花生酱涂匀了
you smooth the peanut butter out?
贾思敏,不要微管理我
Jasmine, don't micromanage me.
我在涂花生酱呢
I'm making a peanut butter--
我才没有微管理你
I'm not!
除了烧糊了土司
- Despite burning the toast...
你就快做吧
- Just make it
但是你自己想做吧
however you want to make it.
还真是疯了
This is crazy.
什么
- What?
这个,我必须为了这个
- This! Where I got to wake up
半夜爬起来
in the middle of the night
就为了看你给孩子喂奶
to watch you breast-feed
the baby.
我除了不睡觉什么都没有做的
I'm not doing anything other
than just not getting sleep.
一些人只睡一两个小时
Some people may only need
a couple hours of sleep.
可是我要睡8个小时,行吗
I need eight, okay?
某些人或许会对没能给孩子取成名字
Some people might be at peace
还会感到心平气和
with not having a name
for the baby.
但我很想给我们的孩子取名字
I would like a name for our baby.
嗯,我是说,如果你需要睡8个小时
Okay. Well, I mean, if you need eight hours,
你需要八个小时是吧
you need eight hours, right?
我很清楚的告诉你,你的妈妈也这样认为的
I mean, clearly, your mommy thinks you do.
她能给孩子取名字
She can name the baby.
我妈又跟着有什么关系
What does my mom
have to do with this?
就是因为你邀请了你全家人过来
Because you invited your entire family over here
来了整整一天
for the entire day--
我告诉过你几十遍了,他们本来要离开的
- I told you ten times they were supposed to leave.
我又不能
I don't--
我又不能操控他们所有人
I don't have control over them!
就像是有一整个比利山羊队在这个屋里一样
It's like having a team of Billy goats in the room.
我不能只...
I can't just--
我能怎么做?
what am I gonna do?
(婴儿哭)
[Baby crying]
给你,我得尿尿
Here, I have to pee.
你-能不能-在进入里的美梦之前
Can you please hold your daughter
抱一下-你的女儿
before you go get
your beauty sleep?
(婴儿依然在哭)
[Baby continues crying]
我很确定以后的某一天,你对于我来说
I'm sure you're going to be the best thing
会是这世上最美好的东西
that ever happened to me
someday,
但是现在我真的和讨厌你
but right now I just really hate you.
(婴儿哭)
[Baby cries]
亚当
- Adam.
嗯,我懂的
- Yeah, I know.
什么,是不是我也在你的半径区内
What, am I in your radius too?
对此我表示很抱歉
- Sorry about that.
没事儿,他很好
- No. He's fine.
他一切都很好
- He's all right.
所以,呃...
- So, uh...
在明尼苏达州不是很管用是吧
Things didn't work out in Minnesota, huh?
嗯,那个嘛...
Yeah, well...
那儿的天气实在太糟了,所以我...
The weather sucks there, so...
确实
Yeah.
但你搬去哪儿不是为了你的女儿吗
But you moved there for your daughter, right?
嗯,我确实是,但是,呃...
Yeah, I did, but, uh...
(咯咯笑)
[Chuckles]
对了,有件事儿我得说
All right, here's the thing.
我到那儿没多久
As soon as I got there,
我和我前妻就经常吵架
my ex-wife and I started to argue,
每个人都非常不开心
and everybody's upset.
我在那让我的女儿感觉好些呢吗
Is that better for my daughter
that I'm there?
呃,我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
那实在是...
That was a...
你做的很好了
Good thing you did,
但是回来一定是一个很艰难的决定
but it had to be a tough decision to come back.
对,确实不神容易
Yeah, it wasn't easy,
但我还好
but it's okay.
听着,我想付你给麦克斯修相机的钱
Listen, I want to pay you for fixing Max's camera.
所以我该付你多少钱
So how much do I owe you?
你不欠我任何东西
You don't owe me anything.
它甚至还没有坏
It wasn't even broken.
呃,我要是不付点什么心里不舒服
Well, I'm not comfortable not paying.
所以,如果你能告诉我多少钱...
So, if you could tell me how much--
哦,行
- oh, okay.
要1425美元
It's $1,425.
(笑)
[Laughs]
拜托,真没什么
- Come on, it's nothing.
好吧
- All right.
没什么
- It's nothing.
谢谢
- Thank you.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
就是快门被压住了而已
The shutter was jammed.
That's all it was.
嗯,听着,我知道麦克斯在这呆了俩小时
Well, listen, I know Max was here for over two hours,
我想你知道你并不需要招待他
and I want you to know
you don't have to entertain him.
你懂的
You know,
他真是有毅力
he can be real persistent.
所以,如果你想他离开,直接告诉他就行了
So, if you want him to leave, you just tell him to leave.
我懂的,我懂的
I know, I know.
我什么都明白
I know all about that.
他很好,你知道吗
He was okay, you know?
他四处望望,问一些问题
He looked around.
He asked some questions.
我一点都不介意
I didn't mind it.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
听着,我只是...
Listen, I just w--
我很确定这并像它表面那样
I'm sure this isn't what it is,
但是我就是想确定
but I just really
want to be sure
你没有和麦克斯闲逛
that you're not hanging out
with Max
期待自己能和我妹妹复合
hoping you can get back
together with my sister.
我是说,那并不是...
I mean, that's not what...
我知道那并不是那个意思
I'm sure that's not what it is, but...
嗯,我...我...
Well, I-I-I-I--
你现在是认真的吗
are you serious, now?
你对这件事是认真的吗
Are you serious about this?
听着,她只是...
Look, she just-
她说自己和你分手的时候真的很受伤
she said you were really hurt when she broke up with you.
双方的分手
A mutual breakup.
这是双方的分手
It was a mutual breakup.
汉克...
Hank...
我知道她跟你分手了
I know she broke up with you.
好吧,听着...
All right, look...
我会为了跟你们家撇清关系的,好吗
I'm gonna clear this up for the whole family, okay?
好吧
- Okay.
好吧? 我离开了...
- Okay? I went away...
当然,人们总是搬来搬去
And, of course, people move on.
当然
- Sure.
而且我明白
- And I get that.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表