剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
She's got another 20 minutes in there.
她还得再在里面呆二十分钟
I'll see you inside.
屋里见
[Chuckling] Oh.
【暗笑】啊
Just kidding.I'm just kidding.
开玩笑呢 我开玩笑的
Is it really necessary for you to sign every letter?
你有必要每封信上都签上名吗
I'm sure that Bob little doesn't sign every campaign letter.
我敢说小鲍也没有在每封竞选信上都签上字
No, he sure doesn't.
我确定他没有
I remember 'cause I used to sign them for him.
我记得过去都是我帮他签来着
But thank you for doing this.
很感谢你能够帮我做这个
I know it's kind of a pain in the butt.
你肯定为封装这些信
Get paper cuts too.
屁♥股♥都坐的发疼了
How many more of these do I have to stuff
那我还要做多久这个
before I get my special prize?
才能得到我的甜头
Yeah, your special prize.
好吧 那我就给你点儿甜头尝尝吧
They're in.
我回来了
Hi, Heather. Hey.
嗨 海瑟 嘿
Hey. Pleasant surprise.
嘿 意外惊喜啊
Tell me, tell me, what?What do we got?
快告诉我 我们战绩如何
Okay, all right, look, look,this is an early poll, okay?
好吧 看这个 这份是早期的票数结果
Numbers go up, they go down.
票数还在上下起伏
I know the lingo.
我知道术语
I used to run the campaign for Bob.
我也为小鲍竞选过
I get it.Tell me.
我懂这些 快告诉我
All right, well Well?
好吧 那个...嗯 什么呢
We're at 16%. That's good.
我们有16%的人数 很好嘛
Yeah. 16% of the votes.
确实是 我们有16%的选票
That's all right,that's all right.
那还可以嘛 还过得去
16% know you're running.
有16%的人知道你在竞选
7% of the votes.
但是只有7%的人投了你的票
7% of the votes? Hey, don't get discouraged.
才7%的票 别灰心嘛
You know what,let's run the numbers like this. It's so...
你得这么想 真是...
Look at it, honey.
你看啊 亲爱的
That's half of the people who know you're running
知道你在竞选这事儿的人
are voting for you. Look at that, look at that.
有一半都投了你的票 看这个 看这个
Guys, this is not good.We worked so hard.
这结果不太理想 我们那么努力
We put ourselves out there.
我们倾注了全部心血
No, no, no,we're not done though.
不不不 我们还没尽全力呢
Come on, Kristina.We're just getting started.
拜托 克里斯蒂娜 我们才刚刚开始呢
Look, I mean... People don't even know
看啊... 大家甚至都不知道
I exist. Look at some of these numbers.
我的存在 看这些数字
12% of the voters don't like Bob little.
12%的选民都不看好小鲍
1% don't like you. They hate him.
而只有1%的人不看好你 他们讨厌小鲍
'Cause they don't know I exist.
因为他们根本就不知道有我这个人
No, no, no, no.But look here.
不不不 别这么说 看这儿
Look here.Small voter turnout.
看这 选民到场人数很少
Okay. And that's good for you,
嗯 这对你就是件好事儿
because you can turn this around. That is good.
因为你还可以逆转局势 这很好
I can.
我可以的
And we still have the debates coming up.
而且我们还有辩论赛可以扳回胜局
You're right, debates. That's gonna be
你说得对 还有辩论赛呢 这是贝克里
our opportunity for Berkeley to see who you are,
的市民认识你 了解你的
get to know your name. Right.
大好机会 对
Fall in love with your personality, come on.
然后为你的人格魅力而折服 振作起来
Exactly. Right?
正是这样 对吧
Absolutely, of course. She's got a great personality.
那是绝对的 她有着非常强大的人格魅力
Of course, I married her.
当然啦 她可是我老婆
She's got an awesome personality.
她人品好到爆
That's why you love this woman.
这就是你如此深爱这个女人的原因
What if they don't fall in love with me?
那万一他们不喜欢我怎么办
Honestly? Yeah.
说实话吗 对
Then we call it.
那我们就到此为止呗
Coming.
来了
Good morning!
早上好
Hi, whoa. Look.
嗨 喔~ 看那
Mmm, runny egg soup.
嗯 香软鸡蛋羹
No, it's--pfft.
不 这是...
I gotta put it back in.
我得再把它放回烤箱
It didn't set for some reason,
不知怎么的它没有成型
but it's gonna be a frittata.
本来是想做菜肉馅煎蛋饼的
The barefoot contessa says so.
赤足女伯爵(美国一家食品品牌)是这么说的
Is that bread in there? No!
里面是面包吗 不是
Here's mimosas.
给你一杯果汁
Oh. Start the day off right.
哦 一日之计在于晨嘛
This is unlike you.
这不像是你的作风
What do you mean?
这话怎么说
What do I mean?I'm not sure if--
我什么意思吗 我不确定你...
have you ever seen an oven before?
你之前有见过烤箱吗
Well, I hadn't turned that particular one on,
嗯 我从没开过如此特别的一个烤箱
but it works just like a charm.
但是这玩意儿就莫名其妙的起作用了
Uhhuh. And, you know,
嗯哼 而且 你知道的
I thought I'd try something--try something new.
我觉得我是时候该尝试些新鲜玩意儿了
Cheers. Oh, good.
干杯 好啊
What's up?
怎么啦
I mean, really?
我想说
We never really talked about the discussion
我们那天聊过之后好像
that we had the other day.
再也没有好好谈过了
It was kind of an intense one.
那次好像吵得还挺激烈的
You sort of said some insulting things
你好像说了些对我未婚夫
about my fiancée,comparing him to my father,
有侮辱性的话 还拿他与老爸这个游手好闲的家伙
who's a deadbeat. I wasn't insulting him.
相提并论 我才没有侮辱他呢
And your father is not a deadbeat.
而且你老爸也不是个游手好闲的家伙
He has some similar issues,and I think I was pretty clear--
他只是目前有些事务缠身 而且我很清楚我...
oh, my God.You're still on it, okay.
天呐 你还揪着这事儿不放 好吧
No, you're still on it.I'm...I'm...
是你死不放手 我...我...
Yeah, of course.I'm still on it,
对当然 是我死揪着不放
because it's the biggest decision of my life,
因为这是我人生中最重大的决定
and you--you don't trust me to make the right choice.
而且你根本就不相信我会做出正确的选择
I do trust you.
我当然相信你
Obviously you don't,because you don't support me.
你很明显不信任我 因为你根本就不支持我的决定
I'm not you, okay?
我不是你 好吗
You can make any choice you want, and I support you.
你完全可以做任何你想要的决定 而且我都支持你
I...I absolutely support you. But you don't agree.
我绝对无条件挺你 但你根本就不赞同
I don't have to agree with you.
我不必同意
Oh, my God.Yes, you do.
天呐 你当然得同意
I'm there for you,
我一直都在你左右
and I'm gonna be there for you every step of the way.
你人生路上的每一步我都在你左右
I don't want you there for me
如果你根本就不同意我做的
if you don't agree with my biggest life choice
人生中最重要的决定
that I'm ever gonna make. It doesn't matter.
我也不需要你伴我左右 这无所谓
I don't have to agree.I just have to be there for you, It does matter!
我不必事事都同意 我只需要时时在你身边陪着你 这很有所谓
which is what I'm trying to do.
这才是我一直要做的
You don't think that I should get married.
你觉得我根本就不该结婚
Well, I don't think you should get married,
我确实觉得你不该结婚
but it doesn't mean that I'm not going to support you in this.
但这并不意味着我不在这事儿上支持你
Really hurting my feelings. Why are you doing this?
你真的太伤我心了 你为什么要这么做
I have to, mom. Why?
我不得不做 妈 为什么
Because I don't wanna hang out with you like this.
因为我不想再这样跟你耗着
Honey, you don't wanna overwater those things, do you?
老伴儿 你不是想把这些玩意儿给浇死吧
[Chuckles]
【呵呵】
I'm doing pretty good.
我做的好着呢
Hey, uh, you know,I've been thinking.
嘿 我一直在想啊
This condo thing you've been talking about.
你一直想跟我讨论的公♥寓♥那事儿
I mean, what do you do?
我是说 你想怎么做
You wanna take a tour of 'em?
你是想去看一看那些公♥寓♥吗
What?
什么
The condos.
公♥寓♥
You said you wanted to be,you know,
你说过你想...
closer into the city and everything.
住得离城市更近点儿
What do you do?I mean, what does that mean?
你想怎么做 我是说 你那样说是什么意思
You get a real estate person,they show you around?
你那边有房♥地♥产♥的熟人吗 他们能带你看♥房♥♥什么的是吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表