剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, that's a great chest bump.Come here.
真是个好撞胸呢 过来
Let's go watch a little football.
走去看一小会儿橄榄球
You and me.
就你跟我
Chocolate chip pancakes,extra chocolate chips.
巧克力薄片煎饼 多加一份巧克力
Okay, I got to run.
好了 我得走了
But, dad, you can't go.
但是 老爸 你不能走
It's Saturday. Yeah, I know, sweetie.
今天可是周六 对 我知道 宝贝
I'll try to keep it short today,okay?
我今天尽量早点下班
I was gonna make you eggs.Do you want anything to eat?
我给你做了鸡蛋 你想吃点什么吗
Uh, no, I'll just eat on site.
不用了 我在路边摊买♥♥点吃吧
Thanks. Okay.
谢了 好吧
Be right back.
马上回来
Joel. Yeah?
乔 什么事
Joel. Yeah?
乔 什么事
The kids are picking up on this.
孩子们知道这事儿了
On what?
知道什么了
On the tension between us,or they--
我们俩之间的紧张感 或者他们...
Well, they're not getting it from me.
那他们肯定不是从我这儿得知的
Joel, Sydney asked me yesterday
乔 昨天西德妮问我
why we're fighting so much.
为什么我们要吵的那么厉害
Well,we'll just have to do a better job,I guess.
我想我们得做得更好了吧
We have to talk to Victor and we have to,you know,
我们必须得讨论维克多的事儿
get on the same page, here.
我们必须达成一致
We can't be doing this. I know, Julia.
我们不能一直这样下去 我知道 茱莉亚
Undermining each other,you know?
不能再这样互相斗下去了
I will be there for my son.
我会一直支持我的儿子的
Powering through a big hole in the left side,
从左侧突破了一个巨大的缺口
now near the 25.
现在已经接近了二十五号♥
I don't get it, dad.
我搞不懂了 老爸
This is not the same game
这不是我们一小时之前看的
we were watching an hour ago?
那场比赛吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What's your point? They play all day.
你想说什么 这个都放了一天了
These look like the same guys.
他们看起来就像同一组人
Yeah. Like, the same colors.
嗯 同样的颜色
I just can't believe that this is how
我真不敢相信你就是
you want to spend your Saturday.
想这样过周六的
Well, this is how you're spending your Saturday.
这是你这样过的周六
I mean, I don't understand that.
我就不明白了
You should be out there meeting people.
你应该出去见新朋友的
You know, having fun.Why aren't you doing that?
玩啊之类的 你为什么不去
Excuse me,I don't need to be out there meeting people.
不好意思 我才不需要出去见新朋友呢
I'm here with my dear old dad.
我在这儿陪我最爱的老爸
And if you must know,I was invited
如果你想知道的话
to a party tonight,and I'm not going.
我被人邀请去一个派对 但是我不去
Why aren't you going?
你为什么不去
Because.Here with you.
因为 要陪你呀
Plus, I won't...You know, I don't know anybody.
再加上我什么人都不认识
Well,you're not gonna get a chance to know anybody
你要是一直坐在这儿陪一个老男人
sitting around here with your old man.
你永远都没机会认识任何人
I don't need a man, dad.
我不需要男人 老爸
I am fine on my own, you know.
我一个人照样活得好好的
Well,I wasn't necessarily talking about a man,Sarah.
我又不是在说男人 萨拉
Oh. You've changed, and I...
哦 你已经变了 而我...
You started this whole new life.
你开始了一段新的人生
You got a whole new place.
有了个新地方住着
You can go out there and have adventures,
你可以继续出去冒险
and you can expand your horizons like your mother's
你可以像向你母亲说的那样
talking about doing.
开阔你的视野
Just go do that, you know?
尽管去做就是了
Who's gonna hang out here with you?
那谁来陪你呢
Well,quite frankly,having you around here
真奇怪诶 有你在这儿
complaining about what I'm doing, and...
抱怨我做的事 还...
All right, dad,I'm gonna expand, okay?
好吧 老爸 我要去开阔我的视野了 好吗
I'm gonna expand my horizons to have an adventure
我要去冒险了
and I'm gonna go to this party
我马上就去参加派对
where I don't know anybody, okay?
尽管我一个人都不认识 好吗
And while you're doing all of that,
你这样做一段时间
you might meet a nice guy.
你就会遇到个好男人
I don't want to met a guy, dad.
我不想遇到一个什么男人 老爸
Okay. Fine.
好吧 好吧
But in case I do,I'm taking your beer.
但为了预防此事发生 我要拿走你的啤酒
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Two years ago, Bob little had an inappropriate relationship
两年前 小鲍跟我的侄女
with my niece, who was then his 19-year-old assistant.
当时还只是一个十九岁的实习生发生了不正当的关系
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我是否该这样做
Yes, you can, Kristina.
当然 你可以的 克里斯蒂娜
Amber wants you to.
安博希望你这样做
Good afternoon.
大家下午好
Thank you all for being here today.
很感谢你们得到来
There's a lot more of you here
你们其中很多人在我发表
than when I announced my candidacy,
参选演说的时候也来过
so it's good to see.
所以很高兴再次见到你们
I don't think this campaign
我不认为一个竞选应该
should be about personal attacks,
掺杂个人攻击
which is why after much soul-searching,
所以 在经过自我反省之后
I am compelled to speak out against what's been going on
我被迫得毫无顾忌的向媒体说出
in the media, about my family,about myself.
关于我的家人 我自己的一些真♥相♥
Three years ago,my husband was checking out
三年前 当我丈夫在杂货店的时候
of a grocery store when a very rude man
一个非常无力的人
called my son a retard.
叫我儿子拖油瓶
And while I think we can all agree
既然我们都觉得”拖油瓶“
that the word "retard"is very ugly,
这个词非常丑陋不堪
I think it's really offensive when your son
要是换做你们的儿子患了艾斯伯格综合症的话
has Asperger's syndrome.
你们也会觉得被冒犯
So my husband,being the protective father
所以 我的丈夫 作为一个想保护
that he is...
自己儿子的男人 他...
Well, he punched the man.
就走了那个人
Actually,one of the reasons why I'm running for mayor
事实上 我之所以竞选市长
and one of the things that I'm fighting against
的其中一个原因就是要反抗
is exactly this type of intolerance.
此类歧视的事儿
My husband won't stand for it,and neither will I.
我丈夫当时不会容忍♥ 我也不会
I guess you could say that those are our values.
或许你们会说这只是我们的价值观
So if you have any questions,
所以要是你们还有疑问的话
I'd be happy to answer.
我也很乐意回答
What do you think about Bob little's tactics
你认为小鲍在此次竞选当中
in this campaign?
使用了什么策略
I have no comment.
此时我不做评论
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
It's so late.
都这么晚了
I tried to call you a couple times.
我都给你打了好几次电♥话♥了
Sorry. I don't know.Sorry.
抱歉 我不知道 抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Got off late.
下班太晚了
I took the ring back.
我把戒指还回去了
Pretty easy.
轻而易举
You did? Yeah.
是吗 对
So it's all gonna work out.
还是管用的
Um, how do you feel?
你感觉如何
Do you feel...Do you feel okay about it all?
你觉得还好吗 能接受吗
Yeah, yeah.I feel great.
当然 感觉非常好
Just gonna get the right one.
我们再去买♥♥个更合适的就行
'Cause you know-- you know it's not
因为你知道并不是
that I didn't love it very much.
因为我不够爱它
I did. No, I know.
我很爱它 我知道
It's because it's better for us, right?
因为这样对我们更好一些 对吗
Like, we can Absolutely. Yeah.
这样我们... 绝对的
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I really want to do that.
我是真想这么做
Okay. That's good.
好吧 这样非常好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表