剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I don't want to go back. Do you want me to stay?
我不想回去了 你希望我留下吗
Yeah. If my wife was still alive
希望 要是我老伴尚在人世
and she asked me to take a trip to Italy,
她如果想去意大利旅行一趟
I'd buy two first-class tickets and beat her ass to the airport.
我绝对给她买♥♥第一班飞机 把她绑也要绑去机场
I was reading this book for Max, and then all of a sudden
我本来是为了麦克斯才读的这本书 但突然间
I'm not reading about the kid anymore, I'm reading about me.
我发觉自己不是在读他 而是在读我自己
I was thinking that we should
我想我们可以去
try and see a marriage counselor.
试着看一下婚姻咨♥询♥师
I don't want to see a marriage counselor
我不想看什么婚姻咨♥询♥师
because the marriage is not the problem.
因为我们的婚姻没任何问题
The problem is you.
有问题的是你
I know that if you let this kid go
我知道要是你就这么让那孩子离开了
and you don't say good-bye,
连告别都没有的话
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
你会后悔一辈子的
♪ but if you could just see the beauty
♪倘若你看一眼那些
♪ these things I could never describe
♪ 我永远都难以描述的美丽
♪ these pleasures a wayward distraction
♪ 这些快乐是任性的分心
♪ this is my one lucky prize
♪ 这是我幸运的奖励
♪ isolation
♪ 孤立
♪ isolation
♪ 孤立
♪ isolation
♪ 孤立
♪ isolation
♪ 孤立
hey. Scrambled eggs and bacon.
嘿 我做了炒蛋跟培根
Who wants bacon? I want bacon.
谁想要培根 我
You want bacon. You want bacon?
你想要培根 那你想要培根吗
Where's dad?
老爸呢
Dad, uh, had to go to work very early this morning, so...
你♥爸♥啊 他一大早就出去工作了 所以...
But it's sign-up for the jog-a-thon at drop-off.
但今天他该跟我去慢跑马拉松签到
I can sign you up. No, you can't.
我可以帮你签啊 你不行
Dad and Victor are running with team coyote.
老爸跟维克多要跟小丛狼队赛跑
You have to sign up in person to get your official apron number.
参赛者必须亲自到场签名才能得到号♥码牌
Okay, well He probably forgot.
好吧 那个... 他可能忘了
He didn't forget,
他没有忘哦
and I will sign you up and I will make sure
我会帮你签的 我一定会
that I get dad's official number.
拿到你♥爸♥爸的号♥码牌的
No, you can't. I know the rules, mom.
你不能 我知道规则的 妈
Hey! Dad?
嘿 老爸
Mom said you had to go in to work early.
老妈说你一大早就去工作了
We thought you forgot about the jog-a-thon.
我们还以为你忘了马拉松的事儿了呢
I wouldn't forget about that.
我怎么会忘了这个呢
No, I went out to get doughnuts!
我是出去买♥♥油炸圈去了
I call Boston cream! I want Boston cream!
我要波士顿冰淇淋 我也要波士顿冰淇淋
Boston cream. There's plenty That one's mine.
波士顿冰淇淋 管你们够... 那个是我的
All right, you take that one.
好吧 你拿那一个
I'll just take it to the table.
我把它拿上桌
I got it first. That's the one I wanted.
我先来 那个是我想要的
Come on. Go get your plate.
拜托 去拿你的盘子
Hello.
哈喽
Hey. Hank. Hey.
嘿 汉克 嘿
Nice to see you. What brings you up here today?
很高兴见到你 今天是什么风把你吹来了
Yeah, I was just, uh...
嗯 我刚刚...
Just looking around my store. I found that.
在我店里四处看看 我发现了这个
That shot I took a while back of Bob Dylan.
这张是我不久前给鲍勃·迪伦拍的
Oh, wow!
哦 哇哦
You took this? Yeah.
你拍的吗 没错
Yeah. It was a while back. Wow.
没错 不久前才拍的 哇哦
That's a great shot. I thought, you know,
拍得不错 我觉得你可能
you could use it here
在这儿用得到它
at the recording studio is where it should be.
本来它也该待在录音棚的
We can, for sure. Thank you very much.
我们确实用得到 实在是太谢谢了
That's very generous of you.
你这人真是太大方了
Ah, it's nothing. It's okay.
没什么大不了的
You know, while I'm here, Sarah told me that Max
我来这儿的时候 萨拉跟我说麦克斯
was going to this famous asperger's doctor.
要去看一个很出名的治疗艾斯伯格综合征的医师
Yeah, Dr. Pelikan.
没错 佩利根医生
Yeah. You got his number handy?
嗯 你手里有他的电♥话♥吗
Why, is something going on with Max?
你要电♥话♥干嘛 是不是麦克斯又出什么事儿了
No, no. No, no, no, no. He's--Max is great.
不不不 他...麦克斯没事儿
He's doing great. Good.
他表现得很好 那就好
Yeah. No, no. It's--it's another matter.
嗯 不是 是别的病人要
Oh, yeah. Uh, yeah.
哦 有 当然有
You want me to just forward his contact info to you?
我直接把电♥话♥发给你还是怎么着
You can just write it down.
你写下来就行了
Oh, okay. All right. Sure. Just write it down for you.
行 好吧 那我给你写下来
Oh, my God.
天呐
I cannot believe you still have your model congress t-shirt.
简直不敢相信你还留着这件国会模型衫
I'm very proud of my fake senate run.
我可是相当为我的假上议院选举骄傲呢
What?
什么
Thank you. I'll fold this.
谢了 我把它叠起来吧
Dude, I think it's time to trash
老兄 我觉得你是时候该把
the evidence of your ninth-grade accomplishments.
你的那些九年级成就给扔了
I have to agree with Berto. Well, I'm feeling
我同意贝尔托的话 我虽然觉得
harassed, but still proud.
对它有点厌烦 但还是蛮骄傲的
It's my mom.
我老妈打过来的
Hey, mom.
喂 老妈
Yeah. Yeah, it is. It's snowing.
对 没错 是在下雪呢
It's freezing here.
冻死人了这儿
Your girlfriend hasn't told her parents
你女朋友没跟她父母说
that she didn't go back to tufts?
她没回去吗
Uh, yeah, no.
对 没有
Not yet.
还没有
Dude, this is getting weird.
老兄 现在感觉越来越怪了诶
It's been two weeks. How long is she gonna stay?
都两周了 她还要在这儿待多久啊
Yeah, I don't--I don't know. We're figuring that out.
嗯 我不...我不知道 我们正在商量这事儿呢
Oh. Yeah.
哦~ 嗯
Home, sweet home. How's it feel?
家 多温馨的家啊 感觉怎么样
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
别别别 别急 先等等
Hold it.
等一会儿
Allow me.
请让我为你效劳
You really missed me, hmm?
你是真的想死我了 对吧
You're telling me.
可不是吗
I missed you too.
我也想你了
Welcome home, sweetheart.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Just the same. Well, uh...
还是跟以前一样 那个...
A little different inside.
里面还是有点不一样的
Surprise!
惊喜
Welcome home!
欢迎回家
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 宝贝
You look beautiful, mom!
你看起来真迷人 妈
Love you. Welcome back. We missed you.
爱死你了 欢迎回来 我们想你了
Mostaccioli! Hey, there.
意大利通心粉 嘿 老妈
Mostaccioli.
意大利通心粉
Amber, sweetie.
安博 宝贝
Grandpa told me. Mom, she's fine.
你外公都跟我说了 妈 她很好啦
It's okay. Mom, mom, it's fine.
没关系 妈 妈 没事儿的
Did you bring us presents? Did I?
你给我们带礼物了吗 我带了吗
Yes!
太好了
Sweet for the children. Yes!
专门给孩子们吃的糖 太棒了
Oh, no. Okay...
哦 不 好了...
Yes! That's ithey, hey.
太好了 那个...嘿 嘿
That's for after dinner. That's dessert.
那是饭后甜点 饭后才能吃
That's for after dinner.
那是饭后吃的
I'll tell you what.
我跟你们说
I'll have four now, then four pieces of broccoli.
我有四个了 那我就吃四片花椰菜就行了
That's a deal. No, that's a good deal.
说定了 不 就这么说定了
Is it good to be back?
还是回来好吧
Mm.
嗯
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呐
Okay, you hold on to it. We're gonna eat it later.
好了 你给我等会儿 我们待会儿才能吃
ugh, hey, guys. Adam, Crosby, it's Amber.
嘿 各位 亚当 克劳斯比 是我 安博
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表