剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
have a margin of error, right?
会有错误的余地的 对吗
By a couple points,so you could have just dropped
那么两分 你可以被落后
a point or two,and that could just be a little fluctuation.
一两分的 只是有一点波动而已
Doesn't have to necessarily do with the press conference.
根本不关记者招待会什么事
Right.
对
Kristina,you can win this thing.
克里斯蒂娜 你会赢的
Right.
对
Excuse me.
不好意思
Coming.
来了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You're not my super.
你现在不是我的房♥东
Come in. Thanks.
快进来 谢了
So glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
You look beautiful. Thank you.
你看起来很漂亮 谢谢
Can I get you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Um, yes, sure, in a minute.
可以 当然 等会儿吧
Okay. I don't know.
好吧 我不知道啦
Come on in.Meet some people.
快过来 见见他们
Uh, Alex, can I interrupt you?
阿历克斯 我能打断你一下吗
Oh, excuse me.Yes, hi.
哦 不好意思 当然 嗨
Alex samson,meet Sarah Braverman.
阿历克斯·沙曼 来见见萨拉·布雷弗曼
Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Sarah is a really talented photographer.
萨拉是一位很优秀的摄影师
Oh, what kind of photography?
哪种摄影师
Uh, dogs and cats. You know what?
就猫狗之类宠物的 你知道吗
We once had a wegman exhibit. It was fantastic.
我们曾经开了一个韦格曼术展 真是非常棒
That was great. I saw that too.
那真是太棒了 我也去看过
Yes, huhhuh. Wow.
嗯 啊哈 哇哦
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表