剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I thought my punishment was over.
我以为对我的惩罚已经结束了呢
Well, jeez, I thought you liked working on the car.
天呐,我以为你喜欢在我这摆弄车子呢
Well, I don't care whether you like it or not.
算了,不管你喜不喜欢……
I got--Victor, I mean, heck, you know,
我……维克多……我是说……
I can't do this on my own, you know?
我一个人修不好,知道吗?
How come Sydney doesn't have to help?
那为啥不把西德妮一起叫来帮忙?
Well, you know, Sydney, to be honest with you,
说实话……西德妮……
is pretty useless around anything mechanical.
在这方面挺没用的
'Cause she's a girl? No, no, no.
因为她是女孩? 不不不
Not because she's a girl.
不是性别的原因
Your aunt Sarah was an ace mechanic.
你姨妈,萨拉就是这方面的好手
I mean, your sister-- I mean, Sydney--
我的意思是……你妹妹啊……呃……西德妮……
I mean, jiminy Christmas, you've seen her work.
我是说……天哪,你又不是没见过她工作的样子
She was pretty bad.
确实够糟的
I mean, my parts were way cleaner than hers.
我是说,我刷的东西比她刷的干净
And I figured out how to put the water pump
而且我知道如何
back inside the car.
将水泵安到车里
Yeah. So I mean, what do you say?
嗯,所以,你准备怎么做?
Will you help me out here?
帮我修还是回去?
Okay. Great.
好吧 嗯,很好
Okay. Now, here's the deal.
好, 现在我们有点小麻烦
See, now it's gonna be hard work.
这工作量会很大
I mean, we're gonna get stuck sometimes.
我们有时候可能会卡壳
We won't even know what we're doing.
我们有时甚至不知道该怎么下手
And, uh, well, that means we're gonna have
这就意味着我们需要
to read the manual to help us out.
读些参考书来解决问题
I'm not good at reading.
我……有阅读障碍……
Well, here we go.
呃……
See, my eyes are old.
我老眼昏花
And, uh, the print is really small.
而且……这些字又那么小
I can't do this on my own.
我不可能亲力亲为
It's, uh-- it's up to you, kid.
这……干不干看你了,小子
I read really slow.
我读的真心慢
Well, where the heck do you think I'm goin'?
那就是说你觉得我读的快喽?
I got nothin' else to do.
那除了这事我没什么事可做了
My gosh, we've got to get those gaskets in.
好了,我们现在得知道怎么把这些垫圈放进去
So, know what? Just start right there.
嗯,你就从这开始读吧
What's that say?
上面怎么说?
"Remove front
“先把……调……调节器”
adjuster--adjusters."
“移……移……移开”
Oh, my gosh.
哦,天呐
That means we've got to take the engine
那就意味着我们得先把引擎
out and the transmission.
和变速箱弄出来
That's a week's work.
那得花一周时间……
hey, buddy.
嘿,小子
Dad told me that you passed up
老爸告诉我
on a big campaign donation, and you're really upset,
你放弃了一大笔竞选赞助,所以你现在非常不开心
so I shouldn't bug you about dinner.
所以我就不应该一直吵你让你做晚餐
Well, that's true. I don't understand why
嗯,的确 我不明白为什么
you would pass up on money, but he said
你要放弃那笔资金,但他说
that it's really cool that you did.
你这样做是对的
That was very nice of him to say.
他能这样说真的太贴心了
Did he explain to you why I passed up on the money?
他告诉你我放弃那笔钱的原因了吗?
He said you didn't want to be in bed with Harry lerner.
他说你不想和那个哈利·勒内同流合污
And then I said that I wouldn't want
我也不想跟他
Harry lerner in my bed either.
同流合污
And then he said that was supposed to be a metaphor,
他说这是一个暗喻
and then told me to go play video games.
然后他就让我去玩游戏去了
Yeah, you know, politics can be
对,有时候政♥治♥
pretty complicated sometimes.
就是那么复杂
I know. I was president.
我知道,我当过学生会主席嘛
That's true, you were president.
那倒是,学生会主席……
A very good president. At that.
嗯,一个很不错的学生会主席
Are you gonna drop out of the race?
你会退出竞选吗?
I don't want to drop out of the race,
我可不想退出
but, you know, with-- without money,
但是……你懂的
it's kind of hard to run for mayor.
没钱什么也做不了
So I-I don't know.
所以……我现在也迷茫了……
You'd probably make a good mayor, though.
即使你会成为一个好市长
Better than Bob little.
比小鲍好上几百倍
Thanks, buddy, that means a lot.
多谢夸奖,小子,这对我意义重大
I'm gonna support your campaign, I think,
在我做出更多调查之前
until I can conduct more research.
我都会支持你,相信你的
And then I'm gonna decide between the two of you
当我掌握更多资料之后
once I have more information on the other candidate.
再决定你们谁更适合当市长
Well, I so appreciate you
嗯,太谢谢你了
giving me the benefit of the doubt, I do.
你的怀疑让我更有动力
What's this?
这是啥?
Where did you get this?
你从哪搞得?
Hank told me that I could have $20
汉克说我要能闭嘴一个小时
if I could shut up for one full hour.
他就给我20块钱
[Snickers] And then I did.
我做到了
I don't think you should drop out of the race.
我认为你不应该退出竞选
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表