剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Quite a party, huh? Yeah.
挺不错的派对 哈 是啊
Whoo. You know, honestly, it's not exactly my scene,
唔 其实这不是我以前会来的地方
but I'm trying to branch out, you know?
不过我想扩大自己的活动范围
I'm just going through a breakup, you know,
我刚刚才经历了一场分手
so I'm not looking for anything serious, so I--
所以我不打算再找一份稳定的感情
oh, that's It was nice talking to you.
哦 那还真是... 跟你聊天真开心
All right.
好吧
Ouch.
嗷
Hey, little drew. Hi.
嘿 小德鲁 嗨
I need to hook up with someone here,
我想在这儿跟别人约炮
like, now-ish.
就现在
I don't know any of these--
可我不认识这些...
come with me. This is your thing.
跟我来 这是你的地盘
Can you help me? Yeah.
你能帮我吗 没问题
I'm a man of the people. Great.
我可是跟他们打成一片的 太好了
Shouldn't be this hard.
不该有这么难的
Oh, your brother is over there somewhere.
哦 你弟弟在那边呢
Yeah, he's my brother.
对 他是我弟
I'm not gonna hook up with my brother tonight. Oh, right.
我是不会跟我自己的弟弟乱来的 那是当然
It's just not on the roster for the evening.
这不在今晚名单之内
I'd just love it if I could--
我很乐意如果...
oh, no! No!
哦 不 不
No. No!
不 不
No, wrong. That's--
不行 完全乱套了 这也...
this is--this is wrong.
这样做是...是不对的
This is--I have to get out.
这是...我得出去了
I thought it was awesome.
我觉得倒是不错
Berto, hey, what's up? Hey, Natalie.
贝尔托 嘿 怎么了 嘿 娜塔莉
How's it going, man? Good.
玩的还开心吗 还行
Hey, have you seen drew anywhere?
你看见德鲁在哪儿了吗
Yeah, he's over there somewhere.
知道 他在那边哪个地方
But, hey, listen.
不过 听我说啊
Broski is on a mission tonight. Okay.
布罗斯基今晚有个任务 好吧
Out to get some tail,
他要找到人亲热
so if you don't want to make out with him or anything,
所以你要是不打算跟他亲热之类的
no dice, you know what I mean?
就别找他 你明白我的意思吗
Got it. Yeah.
明白 当然明白
Hey, are you up for some mud wrestling?
对了 你想去看泥中摔跤吗
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过一下 不好意思
No. Sorry. Hi, Natalie, hi.
不想 不好意思 嗨 娜塔莉 嗨
Berto. Hey. Hey.
贝尔托 嘿 嘿
Hey. Good luck, man.
嘿 祝你好运啊 老兄
You came.
你来了
Yeah, I just wanted to see what the big deal was.
对 我就想过来看看派对能办得多大
Yeah, there's, like, um--
嗯 这儿有...嗯...
so there's drinks over there.
那边有喝的
You want me to get you a drink?
你想让我帮你拿杯喝的吗
No, I'm good.
不用了 没关系的
I think I'm gonna take off, actually.
我其实马上就要走了
No, here, I'll walk you out then.
那我就送你出去吧
No, I hear you're a man on a mission.
不老 我听说你现在有任务在身
Oh. Yeah.
哦 好吧
Um... All right, I'll see you later.
嗯... 好吧 那以后再见吧
Natalie. Bye.
娜塔莉 再见
Sorry, excuse me.
不好意思 请让一下
Coming.
来了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
I got, like, eight movies here,
我带了八部电影
including muscle shoals.
包括《马斯尔肖尔斯录音室》
Have you heard about that? No.
你听说过吗 没有
Music doc. Supposed to be amazing.
音乐电影 应该还是不错的
And a bunch of other stuff I think you're gonna love.
还有一大堆我想你应该会喜欢的东西
Hey, Carl. Bags.
嘿 卡尔 大包小包的
Do you--
你...
where's your stuff?
你的东西呢
I can't go.
我不能去
What?
什么
Huh?
哈
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这样很荒唐
I'm sure I'll never have this chance again.
我也知道我可能再也没这样的机会了
But I was getting ready,
但我已经准备好了
and I looked in the bathroom mirror,
我看着浴室的镜子
and you know that sticker I have?
你知道我那儿的贴纸吧
Yeah, yeah, I do. The--I saw that.
知道 知道 那...我看到过
"The year of Sarah." "The year of Sarah," I wrote
“萨拉年” “萨拉年” 我写的
I was gonna ask, but I--
我本打算问你的 可是我...
when I moved in, I put that up,
我搬进来的时候就写在上面了的
as corny as that seems,
看似平淡无奇
to remind myself what a big year this is,
是用来提醒我自己今年很重要
finally living on my own, not at my parents' house.
是我终于独自生活不再住在我父母房♥子里的重要的一年
My kids are doing well. I'm starting a new career.
我的孩子们做得不错 而我也开始了新的事业
I have a tendency to get distracted,
我很容易就分心的
and I put that note up to remind myself
所以我写上那个来提醒自己
not to get distracted.
不要再分心了
Yes, distractions can be dangerous.
没错 分心很危险的
Especially when they look so good.
特别是当那些诱惑看起来真的很棒
And I'm guessing when I get back, that's--
我想当我回来的时候 那...
yeah.
对
I don't think--
我不觉得...
yeah.
嗯
Well, I've got a plane to catch.
我还要赶飞机
Have a great time.
祝你玩得愉快
I'll see you around. I'll see you around.
以后再见 以后再见
So tomatoes are just one of the many vegetables
西红柿是我们今天有的
we have here today.
众多蔬菜之一
Tomatoes are a fruit. Okay, really?
西红柿是水果 好吧 真的吗
Yeah, tomatoes are a fruit. Everyone knows that.
没错 西红柿是水果 大家都知道的
Okay, well--
好吧 那个...
did you even do your research before you came in to teach us?
你要来叫我们难道都没做够功课吗
Yes, I did. This carrot tastes like dirt.
我做了的 这个胡萝卜吃起来一股泥味儿
It's disgusting. I'm not eating it.
太恶心了 我不吃了
Ah, it's a vegetable.
啊 西红柿是蔬菜
There was a supreme court case in 1♥8♥9♥3,
这是1♥8♥9♥3年最高法♥院♥的案例
and they decided that tomatoes are indeed a vegetable.
他们判定西红柿确确实实为蔬菜
What do you think the tomato said on the stand?
你猜西红柿出庭的时候会怎么说
Huh?
哈
Nothing? Yeah.
什么也不说 没错
You think that tastes like dirt? Yeah.
你觉得这个吃起来有股泥味吗 对啊
Have you had much dirt? None at all.
你吃过很多泥吗 没有
Well, I'm kind of a dirt connoisseur,
我可算是泥土行家
so we could do a little taste test
所以我们可以用一碗泥
of a bowl of dirt and a carrot.
跟一碗胡萝卜来做测试
We could try 'em by side by side, a little comparison.
我们可以挨个吃 这样好做个比较
What do you say? I'm not tasting dirt with you.
你觉得呢 我才不要跟你一起吃泥呢
That's fair enough. Does taste a little like dirt.
没问题 确实吃起来有股泥味儿
I told you.
我跟你说过了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, honey. In there, cook it up.
嘿 亲爱的 在那里面 把它做好
Be careful with that, though, 'cause it's a little bit--
那个要小心点 因为那个有点...
yep, she just wanted to see what you were cooking.
她只是想看你在做什么而已
You might want to turn it down a little bit.
你也许想把它关了
Just some spaghetti.
就一些意面而已
Okay.
好吧
Hey, honey. Yeah?
嘿 亲爱的 怎么了
Hello?
喂
Yeah.
是我
Okay, that's--that's great.
好的 那真是...真是太棒了
That's--yeah, that's wonderful.
那真是...对 实在是太好了
I will see you in six months.
我半年后再见你
Thanks. Bye.
谢了 拜
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表