剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We need an educator that's gonna come in
我们需要一个教育工作者
and drive that train with us.
来帮助我们驱动这辆火车
I like it. Tell me more about this school.
我喜欢 再多跟我说些学校的细节
Came back higher than asking.
他给你们报了更高的价
I think we should accept the offer.
我觉得我们应该接受那份报价
Congratulations. You got mold.
恭喜你们了 你家发霉了
Oh. Oh, come on.
哦 哦 别这样
When you find your thing, it's like a life raft.
当你发现那些事的时候 就像是发现了生命之舟
I'm working on trying to feel how people feel.
我正在研究如何了解他人的感受
We got the rights to the ashes of Rome songs.
我们争取到了罗马之烬他们的歌♥的版权
Why should we take a chance on you guys?
我们为什么要在你们身上冒险呢
We're taking a chance on you.
是我们在你们身上冒险
Are we trying to get back together?
我们要尝试复合吗
No, we're not working on our relationship.
不 我们不能再继续为我们的婚姻努力了
We're not trying to get back together.
我们也不会尝试复合
I was really shocked to see you guys hooking up
我看到你们两个在一起上♥床♥真的很震惊
drew! I'll leave my own dorm.
德鲁 我要离开我的寝室
Morning.
早
Good morning.
早上好
Hi!
嗨
What? I have a present for you.
怎么了 我有个礼物给你
What's this? What is this?
这是什么 这什么啊
What is this? This is...
这是什么 这是...
No, no. A cuisinart!
不 不 Cuisinart牌厨具
I don't understand this at all.
我完全不明白你为什么要买♥♥这个
Look at all the things you can do with it.
你看你都能用这个做什么啊
You can chop, mix, slice, shred,
你可以用它来剁东西 来搅拌 切薄片 撕片
knead, blend, puree.
揉面 调制 还能做浓汤
Huh? Isn't that exciting?
不是吗 你难道不觉得开心吗
I just feel like we have to stop ordering out all the time...
我觉得我们不应该再继续只会循规蹈矩
Mmhmm. You know, and just...
嗯哼 你知道的 就是...
You're making me very nervous. And just make some healthier
你现在弄得我紧张兮兮的 我们得做些更健康的
choices.
选择
Making me very nervous. Mark Cyr got engaged.
你让我感觉非常不安 马克·西尔订婚了
I've been buying some appliances. Don't judge.
我一直在给他买♥♥贺礼 不许说我
Oh, my God. They got engaged?
天呐 他订婚了吗
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Just really--
我真的...
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
What? Is somebody here?
怎么了 有人在吗
Excuse me? No, no.
你不是吧 不 不
Do you have a special someone here? It's not...
什么对你特别的人在这儿吗 不是你想...
He is special... Do I get to meet
他的确很特别 能让我见见...
oh. But it's not really that weit's
哦 不过我们不是在...他是...
hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢 你又是在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你才是在这儿干嘛
Well, justI'm sleeping where you're sitting. What?
这个嘛 我就睡在你坐这个地方的 什么
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
What do you mean you're "Sleeping"?
你说你睡在这儿是什么意思
Ow! I'm sorry.
嗷 不好意思
Why are you sleeping? I've been staying here.
你为什么要睡这儿 我一直住在这儿的啊
You've been staying here? For how long? Yeah.
你住在这儿的 住了多久了 对
It's like a couple weeks.
有几周了吧
A couple of weeks? Excuse me.
有几周了 等等
What about the dorm and the college that I pay for? Cause my
那我给你付了钱的学校跟宿舍是来干嘛用的 因为我的
roommate is the worst. Have you been going to class? Get up.
室友太奇葩了 你有没有去上过课 起来
Oh, my God. No, I'm taking you back to school.
天呐 不行 我要带你回学校去
The blanket.
又是毛毯
Always with the blanket. You can't live in your sister's couch
怎么你们总爱掀毛毯 既然我给你的寝室付了钱
when I am paying for your dorm room.
你就不能就这么睡在你姐姐家的沙发上
Mom, really, it's not a big deal.
妈 不是吧你 这又不是什么大事
Has he even been going to classes?
他到底去上过课没有
Why don't you guys tell me anything?
为什么你们两个什么事都不跟我说呢
We're going through something. You're a couple of crazies.
我们都遇到了点挫折 你们两个真是疯了
We're trying to get each other I don't care.You can go through
我们想找对方... 我不管 你们可以
it at college--that I pay for.
去我付了钱的学校受挫折去
Let's go. OK. Let me get my shoes.
走 行行行 让我把鞋先穿上
I want you to come right now.
我要你立马去
You can get the rest of your stuff later.
其他东西你以后再过来拿
I got you a nice appliance too.
我也给你买♥♥了一套
I'm not even gonna give it to you now.
可我现在不会给你
Take mine. No, no, no, no.
拿我的去 不行 不行 不行
Take it, it's good for you.
你拿走吧 对你没坏处
Come on. God, you two.
快点 天呐 你们俩真是的
See you later.
待会儿再见
What about my clothes? Get 'em later.
那我衣服怎么办 以后再来拿
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank you so much for coming over to cover for me.
你能过来帮我真是太谢谢你了
Max is upstairs. Just poke your head in on him.
麦克斯在楼上 你就偶尔过去瞅一眼
Make sure he doesn't burn the house down.
确保他不会把房♥子给点了就行
I just have to get her to her pediatrician.
我现在必须得带她去看儿科医生
I canceled twice. Of course.
我都取消了两次了 没问题
Okay? How's Max?
真的吗 麦克斯怎么样了
Max is okay.
麦克斯没事
It's just this whole situation is kind of a disaster.
这是现在这种情况简直是场大灾难
You know, we filed the petition for the charter school, Yeah.
你知道的 我们已经提交了我们那所 我知道
which we're still working on.
特殊学校的开办申请
Haven't heard anything yet, and it's been about six weeks,
都已经过去六周了 却一点音信都没有
so I'm getting a little nervous.
所以我现在紧张得不得了
Is that a normal length of time? I don't know.
等那么长时间是正常的吗 我也不知道
We've never done anything like this before.
我们以前也没有类似的经验
I mean, I feel like we're doing everything correctly, you know.
我是觉得我们目前是完全没有问题的
Like we have our budget, we have our teacher, who's awesome,
比如说 我们有预算 有老师 而且他还很优秀
but I don't know.
可我真不知道
Um... Can you look at this?
你能帮我看看吗
It's just a packet that Adam and I put together.
这是我跟亚当一起整理的数据
Yeah. For the...everything is there.
行啊 都是...所有资料都在这儿了
I just sort of need an extra set of eyes on it.
我还是需要多个人帮我们把把关
Of course! You know,
那是当然 那个
if you could have a look and tell me
如果你看了之后发现我们漏了什么
if we're missing anything.
就可以跟我们指出来
I know it's not your forte, this in particular.
我知道这不是你的专业擅长 特别是这个
But you're a lawyer.
可你怎么着也是个律师
You don't mind?
你不介意吧
I'll pay you. Not at all.
我可以付钱给你 一点也不介意
No, please. I am happy to do this.
别 千万别付钱给我 我很乐意这么做
Well, why are we ordering six handles of apple-flavored vodka?
为什么我们要点六瓶苹果风味的伏特加
Oliver likes appletinis.
奥利弗喜欢苹果马蒂尼啊
He's a lady.
他是大小姐嘛
Well, I didn't know it was possible to spend
我可不觉得我们能把那么大一笔钱
this much money on booze.
花在几瓶酒上面
This is crazy. It's a release party, Adam.
这太荒唐了 这可是专辑发布派对 亚当
What else are people gonna do but drink?
不让喝酒那别的人要干什么
I know it's a release party. It's our first album!
我知道这是场发布派对 这可是我们第一张专辑
But the party's costing more than it did
可是这场派对的开销就已经
to produce the album.
超过了发行专辑的开销了
Ugh. It's always with you and the bottom line.
每次都是你有那么多关于底线的麻烦事儿
Guys, guys, guys! Paul Mancuso is on line one.
各位 各位 各位 保罗·曼库索正在一号♥线呢
Is that a Detective or something? I don't know who that is.
他是个侦探还是什么 我不认识个叫这名的人啊
He's four-d's manager.
他是四世代的经纪人
FourD, the boy band? Yeah.
四世代 那个男子乐团吗 没错
What does he They want to record here?
他是要... 他们想在这儿录专辑吗
I don't know. Pick it up.
我不知道 你快接啊
Get it, get it, get it! Okay.
知道了 知道了 好吧
Hello. Is this cosby?
喂 你是克劳斯比吗
No, no, no. It's Adam Braverman.
不不不 我是亚当·布莱弗曼
Crosby is right here.
克劳斯比在我旁边呢
I'm at an airport, so I gotta make this quick.
我现在正在机场 所以我得跟你快点说完
Chad and the boys got a hold of some cuts by your guys,
查德跟那帮男孩子听到了一段你们做的音乐剪辑
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表