剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Do you owe me an apology? I don't know.
你欠我道歉吗 这我不知道
But I was definitely hurt and confused and upset.
但我的确是受伤了 被弄困惑了 还很伤心
Well, not really, though, right?
不是真的吧
No, I wasn't?
不是真的么
No. I told you why. No, you just
我告诉过你原因的 没有 你只是...
I told you why I was going, and you--
我告诉过你我为什么要去明尼苏达 而你...
you understood why 'cause you're a mom.
你很理解 因为你也为人母
And you understood why I was going, right?
你理解我为什么要去明尼苏达 对吧
I'm going to see my daughter.
我是要去看我的女儿
I'm telling you how I was feeling.
我告诉你我当时是什么感受
Of course I understood,
我的确是理解你
but I also felt hurt and confused.
可我还是会感到受伤跟困惑
But now you're telling me...
可你现在却跟我说...
I mean... I didn't feel that way.
我是说... 我不那么觉得
I don't know what I could have done.
我不知道我可以做什么
No one's asking you about what you could have done.
没人问你你可以做什么
You just said you wanted to talk about it.
是你说你想讨论这事的
So I'm telling you how I felt, not what you could have done.
所以我才告诉你我当时的感受 而不是你可以做什么
I had broken up with mark,
我跟马克分了手
and I thought we were gonna be together.
我以为我们会在一起
And then, out of nowhere, no discussion,
而突然之间 毫无理由 一点商量都没有
you just--you announce that you're moving--
你就...你就宣布说你要搬去...
it was a little more complicated than that.
这比你说那样复杂得多了
It wasn't out of nowhere.
不是毫无理由的
It was--you know, there were issues.
是因为...有一些问题
There were things.
有一些事
Well, we never talked about it.
可我们从没有商量过
Fine.
好吧
Look, I'm sorry then.
那我向你道歉
I'm sorry I had to go to Minnesota
我很抱歉我去了明尼苏达
and be with my daughter, who I was afraid of losing.
很抱歉我去陪我女儿了 就因为我害怕失去她
So there.
所以
I'm sorry then.
我很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Wow, you are a scary lawyer.
你的确是个可怕的律师
I'm time crunched.
我是有点太催时间了
Sorry to barge in on you like this.
很抱歉这样突然来打扰你
No, no, it's not a problem.
不 不 没关系
Your brother did this to me once already.
你哥已经这样做过一次了
I'm getting a sense it's a Braverman thing.
我想着一定是你们家的习俗吧
Wow. It must be.
肯定是吧
Yeah. So, listen.
嗯 - 听我说
Tomorrow at this meeting,
明天就是校董会了
I think we should present you as our headmaster.
我觉得我们应该上报说你是我们的校长
I don't--I don't know if I can commit to that.
我不...我不知道我能不能胜任
We need you.
我们需要你
Adam and Kristina have all the passion in the world,
亚当跟克里斯蒂娜有着世界上最高涨的热情
but we need your credentials and your degrees,
可我们需要你的文凭跟你的学位
and we need you as the face of this school.
我们需要你做学校的代言人
I don't know if I want to be the head of a school.
我不知道我想不想做这个校长
Maybe someday, but I just You're born for this.
或许以后会 但我现在... 你天生就是这块材料
And, let's be honest,
我们都坦白点
how much good you're doing with 35 kids in your class
在雪松山你面对35个学生的班
at cedar knoll versus how much good you can do
你能做得多好 而在一个小学校小班级
at a small school with a small class?
你又能做得多好
Well, you're very convincing.
你确实很有说服力
I'll think about it. Good.
我会考虑考虑的 很好
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
Think about it. I will.
好好想想 我会的
Fast. I will.
快点想 我会的
'Cause we need you tomorrow. Okay.
因为明天我们就需要你 好
Okay. All right.
那好吧 好
Hank. Yeah?
汉克 嗯
Seems like you're angry with me.
看起来你好像是在生我的气
Yeah, I am. Mmhmm.
对 没错 嗯哼
I am angry.
我生气了
You know, you told me to apologize.
你说的让我给她道歉
Made it worse, made it much worse.
结果却反而更糟了 比以前糟太多了
Sounds like to me like your apology wasn't entirely sincere.
听起来你对她的道歉显得不够真诚吗
Yeah, because I was mad.
是 因为我生气了
I was mad that I was... Doing it.
我气我自己... 那么做
Everything was fine, you know.
一切本来都是好好的
Fine enough, at least.
至少还行
Now I come to you, everything's blowing up.
而我来找了你之后 事情却越来越糟糕了
Everything wasn't fine, Hank.
万事都是不如意的 汉克
You came to me because you wondered if the potential
你来找我是因为你想知道
of having asperger's has had an effect on your life
患上艾斯伯格综合征能给你的生活跟感情
and your relationships:
带来多大大影响
Your ex-wife, your daughter, work, Sarah.
你的前妻 你女儿 你的工作 萨拉
And now we're exploring the possibility that it has,
而现在我们探索到了艾斯伯格带来影响的可能性了
and you don't like it.
你自己却又不喜欢
Well, it should be getting better now, though, okay?
它不是应该让事情变得更好的 不是吗
It's not. It's worse.
可没有 反而更糟了
Sarah has every right to be hurt and upset by what happened.
萨拉有权利对所发生的一切感到受伤跟伤心
Sarah is not mad at you because of me.
萨拉生气不是因为我
Sarah is mad at you because of you.
萨拉生气是因为你
Me? It's all my fault, right?
我 这是我的错 是吗
You're saying that it's all my fault.
你是说这一切都是我自己的错
No.
不是
Sometimes people with asperger's take actions
有时候艾斯伯格患者的行为
without realizing their effects on other people.
是没有意识到他们自己对别人造成的影响
So then you're saying it's asperger's fault, right?
那你是说这都是艾斯伯格的错 是吗
Do I have every right to be mad at asperger's?
那我有权利生艾斯伯格的气吗
Yes. Yes, you do.
是的 你有权利
Romantic relationships,
爱情
they can be particularly tricky for people with asperger's.
往往是会对艾斯伯格患者特别狡猾
It can be very frustrating for spouses, partners.
它会让患者的配偶 朋友失望
Basically, you're just telling me that--not even worth it.
那你其实是在跟我说这根本不值得吗
No, I'm saying that it's difficult.
不 我是说这很难
And the first step is admitting that it's difficult
而第一步就是要承认其的困难性
instead of fighting it:
而不是去反抗它
Admitting you're wrong, trying to understand why.
去承认自己是错的 尝试去理解其中的原因
And once you do that,
只要你要这么做
you have to be as honest and as vulnerable as you can be
你就得对萨拉尽可能诚实 尽可能面对
with Sarah.
自己的脆弱
I don't want to do that. Why?
我不想那么做 为什么
I don't want to do it 'cause then what if...
我不想做是因为 万一我做了之后...
What if she doesn't feel the same way?
万一她跟我想法不一样怎么办
Fear of reciprocity, right?
对相互性的恐惧 不是吗
That's what you're gonna tell me.
这就是你要跟我说的
Is... It's an asperger's thing.
艾斯伯格就是这样的
Nah.
不是
Not an asperger's thing.
不是艾斯伯格的问题
It's an everybody thing.
这是所有人的问题
It's the moment of truth.
真♥相♥揭晓时刻了
Here we go.
我们出发吧
Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, good. Wow.
真好 哇哦
That's so impressive!
真是令人印象深刻
Well, you know, I spend a lot of time watching
自从我失业之后 我花了很多时间
the food network since I've been unemployed.
在网络烹饪上面
And I got to say, this is the first time
我不得不说 这是我唯一一次
it's actually come in handy.
感觉那么拿手过
Well, wait till I taste it
等我尝过了
before you really... All right.
然后你才能... 好吧
Congratulate yourself there.
祝贺你自己
How is it?
味道如何
It's really good. Yeah?
非常不错 是吗
It's really good. Mmm.
真的很不错 嗯
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表