剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, as soon as I, uh...
你知道吗?那个孩子说得对
You know, that kid was right.
天呐,水真把这木头都泡烂了
Man, there is... Dry rot all the way through this thing.
我不知道哪里没照顾周到
I don't know how I missed it.
我们这是在干嘛呢,奇克
[Sighs]
Oh, what are we doing, zeek?
我试着把我们的钱从报♥警♥系统之中节省出来
Well, I'm trying to save money on a new alarm system.
这就是我正在做的
是的,我知道
That's what I'm doing.
Yes, I know.
但这不单单是窗户的问题
But it's not just the windows.
这还是客房♥卫生间的下水道的问题
It's the drain in the guest bathroom.
而且,门廊旁边的屏风也有问题
And the screens on the side porch.
栏杆的问题也不小
It's the railing out here.
你觉得新的公共设施有漏洞吗?
You know there's a new leak in the utility room?
嗯
跟你说正经的呢
- Huh.
- I'm telling you,
我们得把房♥顶给换了
we're gonna need a new roof.
这……我觉得房♥顶还好啊
Well... Well, I think that roof's okay.
我明儿早起来再检查一遍
I'll get up there and check it tomorrow.
你没想过缩减开支吗?
Have you ever thought about downsizing?
仅仅是也许
Maybe?
搬去更小的房♥子?
You know, move into a smaller place?
你的意思是去个去个小地方安享晚年?
You mean like a retirement home?
安享晚年?
[Laughs] Retirement home?
对
我不是在
- Yeah.
- No, I'm talking about
说公♥寓♥
嗯
a condominium.
Mmhmm.
靠近展览馆,我们可以步行出去吃饭(她真是这么说的)
Close to museums. We could walk to restaurants.
我们一直被这些优秀文化熏陶着
You know, we'd be surrounded by all that culture.
哎呀,挺好
Oh, yeah, whoopee.
我真的不喜欢城市
I don't care for the city, really.
我挺喜欢这
I kind of like it here.
你爱这里
You love it here.
我也是
And so do I.
这栋房♥子是我们的一部分
This house is a part of us.
我们在这把孩子养大
We raised our babies here.
我们在这里有很多回忆
We made a lot of memories here.
但是……面对现实吧
But, uh... You know,
let's face it.
孩子们探望我们的次数
That--the kids don't
come around half as much
也不如以前多了
是啊……
as they used to.
Yeah, they do.
而且客房♥也一直是空的
And the guest house is standing there empty.
嘿,别这样,他们周日不是回来吗?
Hey, come on, they were here Sunday, you know?
我们一整天能做的就是在房♥子周围闲逛
All we do is putter around the house all day,
就为了等一封邮件
waiting for the mail to come.
我是说,你难道不追求更多吗?
I mean, don't you ever want more?
更多什么?
所有
More what?
Everything.
包括生活
Life.
如果我们住在公♥寓♥里面
You know, if we were in a condo,
你就不会整天敲敲打打的了
you wouldn't be spending all your time fixing things.
我们可以做其他事
We could do stuff.
我们可以去找些乐子
We could have a little fun.
旅游啊,冒险啊什么的
Travel, go places. Have adventures.
而且我们有财力去做这些
And we'd have the money to do it.
我的意思是,这才是生活,如何?
I mean, this is it. See?
这就是我们新生活的开始
This is the start of our act three.
我只是不想让时光匆匆流去
I just don't want to let it slip away.
你是说你想把房♥子卖♥♥掉?
So y're saying you want to sell our house.
我觉得我们应当商量一番
I think we should talk about it.
哦~也~
早啊~
- Oh, yeah.
- Morning.
嗨~茱莉亚
Oh! Hey, Julia.
看看谁在不重要的时候也早早来了
Look who's on time when it doesn't matter.
呃……那个……
我明白
- Ah, well. [Scoffs]
- I know.
拜托,这是总体规划的一部分啊亲~
Come on, that was all part of the master plan.
我的责任团队还缺几个人
You know, I needed somebody
else on my sustainability team.
嗯,漂亮
- Well, good work.
- [Laughs]
呃,事实上,我想找你说点事
Um, hey, I actually have to talk to you about something.
咋了?
What's up?
我……呃……已经没有为D&P公♥司♥工作了
I, um, don't work for dengraf and prossler anymore.
太可惜了,肿么了?
Oh, no. What happened?
我都一年多没在那工作了
No, I-I haven't worked for them for a year.
我……我辞职了。反正他们无论如何都会炒了我的
I-I quit. They would have fired me anyway
因为我犯了点小小的错误
for the mistake that I made.
我只是,对你撒了个小小的谎
I just-- I lied to you about it,
我不知道我为什么会这么做
and I don't know why that I felt the need to do that,
但是我的确骗了你,我很抱歉
but I did, and I'm sorry.
我去~还真是一团糟
Wow. That's messed up.
我觉得我们不应该再见面了
I really don't think we should hang out anymore.
好吧
真的?
- Okay.
- Really?
啥事都不干?
拜托,玩笑而已
Nothing?
Come on! That was a joke.
你在开……
我在开玩笑
- You were jok--
- I was joking!
你得振作起来
那还真是自私
You gotta lighten up!
That was really mean.
天啊……好吧
- [Laughs]
- Jeez. Okay.
你有点太夸张了吧
You were trying to
puff yourself up a little bit.
没什么大不了的,人们经常这么做的
It's no big deal-- people do it all the time.
我花了六周才
It took me six weeks before
敢跟别人说那个词
I could even say the word out loud.
“失业”
我知道,就像……
"Unemployed."
I know. Well, like-
呃啊,太伤人了
是咩?
- ugh, it still hurts.
- Right?
对,脸都羞掉了
Yeah, like, we're losing our skin.
人都丢尽了
Fingers and toes are falling off everywhere we go.
这差不多就是我要说的了
Yeah. That's almost exactly
what I was gonna say.
了解
并不完全是
- Figured.
- But not quite.
所以……我们还是朋友?
Okay. So we're good?
我们是好朋友~~
是~
We're good.
Yeah.
那周一见
I'll see you Monday.
我们的目标是
Go, green team, huh?
没有污染~
Hey, recycling table.
责任~
对~
- Sustainability!
- Yeah!
呜呼~~~~
拯救世界~~~
- Whoo hoo!
- Savin' the world!
酒保,酒保~快点,酒保~
Barkeep. Barkeep. Barkeep.
给我一杯冰凉的苏打水,透心凉心飞扬
Get me a nice, cold soda, and make it cold as hell,
否则我就开枪打你喽~
or I'm gonna pull
my six-shooter on you.
能给我杯鲜橙苏打不?
Can I have an orange soda?
当然,你想拿什么就拿什么~
Yeah, you can have whatever you want.
疯抢一空吧~
Go crazy.
啊哈,巧克力和咖啡
Uh-huh. Chocolate and caffeine.
你真是个行家
Look at this pro.
真尼玛好喝
Mmm.
你知道什么是越狱对吧
You know what a jailbreak is, right?
越狱?不知道
A jailbreak? No.
额,所谓越狱嘛,
Yeah, a jailbreak,
where dad signs his kid
就是老爸把儿子接出来玩一小时
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表