剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know, Julia.
我不清楚 茱莉亚
I don't know what we're doing with our lives.
我不知道该拿我们的生活怎么办
I've just got to.
我得...
Just gotta get on with mine.
我自己的还得自己过呢
Gosh, you woke up early.
天呐 你醒得真早
Yeah, it's 10:00. Right. Well, okay.
嗯 都十点了 对啊 好吧
So what are we gonna do today?
那我们今天干嘛
Oh, uh, this gal I met on the trip,
我在旅途中遇到的一个女孩儿
she pinged me.
她告诉我
She's at moma for the Lucian Freud exhibit.
她今天在现代博物馆弄弗洛伊德艺术展
I know it's bad timing, but she's only here
我知道时机不太对 但她今天就在这儿待一晚上
for the one night and I wanted to see the show anyway, so,
我也想去看一下那个艺术展
you know, if it's okay with you...
如果你没关系的话...
Yeah, yeah, sure, well, I got stuff to do around here.
行 当然 我这儿还有事儿要做呢
It's okay, yeah.
没关系的
Well, I'll be home way before dinner.
晚餐前我会回来的
I'll fix us something lovely.
我会准备好点好东西的
Okay, well, have fun. Okay.
好吧 玩得开心点 好吧
Thanks for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
Yeah. All right.
嗯 好吧
See ya. Buongiorno.
待会儿见 早安(意语)
So, you know, I've been that way
我自从记事起
just for as long as my earliest memory.
就一直那样了
Five, six, whatever it was.
是五岁还是六岁 算了 管他呢
I just kind of decided
我总是会故意
vegetables had to be on the left side of the plate
把蔬菜拨到盘子的另一边
and things had to be just a certain way
所有事必须要按照一定的顺序来
or I just completely freaked out.
或者我完全被吓坏了
But I got better, though. Over years,
但现在好多了 这么多年来
I got better.
我已经好多了
I mean, still,
我是说
I basically have two gears.
我还是有两个基本的设备
I completely shut down or I go for it.
我完全关闭了 或者说我是在努力寻找
Tenacious was the word that my ex-wife used
我前妻在我们结婚的时候
to describe me when we were married.
是用记忆力强来形容我的
Later it was "bulldog."
后来变成了顽固
Or "bully."
或者是倔
Or something worse than that, you know,
甚至是比那还严重的词
but, hey, I'm sure a lot of people
但我确定有很多人
would describe their exes like that.
都会那么描述他们的前任的
Yes, they would. Yeah.
没错 确实是 嗯
But anyway, so I was reading a book that Adam gave me
我读了一本亚当给我的有关艾斯伯格的书
on asperger's, and something clicked.
有些话刚好点中我了
Hmm.
嗯
Yeah, I mean, I don't want to have asperger's.
嗯 我也不想患艾斯伯格
You know, come on, it's just...
拜托 只是...
Anyway, so I took the test. I took the test online.
所以我就做了测试 网上做的
Oh, you didn't say you took the test.
你之前没说你做了测试啊
How did you score?
那得分如何
Yeah, I didn't tell you that? Yeah, I did.
嗯 我们跟你说吗 对 我确实做了测试
I scored, uh, high. 40...
我的分很高 好像是40...
2.
42-ish, you know. Something like that.
大概就42吧 差不多吧
But it's an ne test. How accurate can that be?
但那是个网络测试 怎么可能会准确呢
It can be pretty accurate.
它确实会很准的
How do you think that these behaviors
你觉得你的那些行为
affect other parts of your life,
是如何影响你的日常生活的
besides the relationship with your ex-wife?
除了你跟你前妻的感情之外的
Well, I have a very successful business, I-I...
我有很成功的事业 我...
I had to downsize last year.
但我去年不得不缩小了规模
That's because I moved to Minnesota, though,
但那是因为我搬到了明尼苏达州去
to be with my daughter.
跟我女儿一起生活的缘故
Yeah, I mean, it didn't work out.
嗯 但这不怎么管用
Eh...
诶...
I guess, uh, I guess...
我觉得... 我觉得...
Things could be better
我跟我女儿露比的
with Ruby, my daughter.
关系可以更好
I guess I want to know if there's a reason
我想知道是不是有什么原因
why I've been blowing it
让我屡屡在跟其他
with the people that I just
我所关心的人
care about the most in my life.
接触的时候受挫
You know? If I know, then maybe...
你知道吗 要是我知道的话 或许...
Maybe I can stop blowing it.
或许我就能停止失败
You know? Maybe I can change.
你知道吗 或许我可以改变
Well... Asperger's is neurological.
艾斯伯格是神经病理上的
And sometimes knowing that you have it can not only
有时候要不仅对自己充满信心
be a relief but a path to acquiring tools
还要有学习通往更健康的
for healthier social relationships moving forward.
社会关系的方法才行
What are you saying, then? You're saying that I do have it.
你是什么意思 你是在说我确实有这毛病吗
It's impossible to know in an hour.
这在一小时内是不可能得出结论的
I'd need to spend more time with you,
我还得花更多时间跟你接触
I'd have you take some tests.
我还要做几个测试
Look, I know, I know, you got your methods and all,
我知道 我知道你有你的方法
but I'm not gonna spend thousands of dollars.
但我不会花大把的美钞的
I'm just--can't you just--
我...你能不能就...
just ballpark it for me, you know, give me--
大约估计一下 给我...
what's your gut on this?
你的诊断是什么
My gut...
我的诊断啊...
Is that it's a jump ball.
这就跟跳球一样
The spectrum is very wide.
这个范围非常广
I can't tell you that you definitely have asperger's.
我不能确切地告诉你你有艾斯伯格综合征
I got it. I know, I know.
我明白 我知道 我知道
I know what jump ball means.
我知道跳球是什么意思
You know,not that asperger's-y.
不是那种艾斯伯格
Yeah. I get it.
嗯 我明白
Can't tell me that I do,
你不能告诉我患了那病
and you can't tell me that I don't.
也不能告诉我没有
Drew.
德鲁
Drew, hold up. - Hey.
德鲁 等一下 嘿
You're, like, running. No, I'm not.
你是在逃吗 没有
Away from me. Yes, you are.
是在逃避我 没错 你确实是在逃避我
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑呢
The Professor didn't even finish giving us details for tonight
教授都还没说完任务详情
and you're, like, halfway out the door.
而你却已经脚都迈出门了
I left my notes in High School girlfriend?
我笔记落在... 你的高中女友那儿吗
In your dorm room?
还在你寝室吗
Look, I told you I didn't want a relationship.
我跟你说过我不想要一段恋情
You don't have to be awkward around me.
你也没必要见到我觉得尴尬
I'm not awkward around you.
我没有觉得尴尬
Okay, fine. 'Cause I miss you.
好吧 我想你了
I miss you too.
我也想你
Um, so I'll meet you tonight at 9:00?
那我们今晚九点见
For the bus.
在巴士边见啊
Grizzly peak. Are you doing this hike tonight?
去灰熊山顶 你难道今晚不去远足吗
Oh, I haven't deci--is that mandatory?
我还没决...必须去吗
No, but drew, come on. We're taking astronomy.
不是 可是德鲁 我们在上天文学呢
The earth is, like, intersecting with a comet tonight.
地球今晚好像会跟彗星♥相♥遇
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I don't really know what that means.
嗯 我不知道那到底是什么意思
I'm really bad at science. Yeah, me neither.
因为我科学课学的很烂 嗯 我也是
I'm glad to hear you don't either. But I do know...
我很高兴听到你说你也不擅长 但我确实是知道...
Yeah, well, there's gonna be an awesome meteor shower.
嗯 今晚那会是一场很棒的流星秀的
I've never seen one.
我还从来没见过呢
Have you?
你呢
No. They happen every year, though.
也没有 虽然这现象每年都有发生
Okay.
好吧
No, that's cool.
没关系
Just go do laundry with your High School girlfriend.
快去跟你的高中女友洗衣服去吧
I get it.
我明白你的意思了
Yeah, Berto mentioned the whole laundry thing.
没错 贝尔托跟我说过洗衣服的事儿了
It's precious, though. Yeah, sounds like it.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表