剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, hey, hey, no fighting,
嘿嘿嘿 别抢
or no one gets anything.
否则谁都别想要了
I am gonna watch the baby
这周每天晚上
every night this week,I promise.
都由我来照顾咱家闺女 我保证
For two weeks.Here you go.
接下来两周都得你来 给你们
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd you get such a hot wife?
你怎么能追到这样一个辣妹的
I knocked her up.
我把她肚子搞大了
Yeah. [Sighs] God.
好吧 【叹气】 天呐
Gotta get on that. All right, listen up.
然后米已成炊... 好了 听好了
We have to be home in 20 minutes.
我们得在二十分钟内赶回家
So whoever lives the closest,
所以告诉我谁家离这儿最近
that's where everyone is getting out, so...
这样大家都好走
We all live together. All together.
我们都住一块儿 全部都是
Ha ha.Of course you do.
哈哈~那是当然的
They live together.
他们在同居诶
[Indistinct chatter]
【模糊不清的交谈】
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Oh, you have television in this car.
你这车里面有电视吗
Yes, we do. What are we watching?
是的 有 我们现在能看什么
Well, you gotspongeboband adventure time.
嗯 有《海绵宝宝》跟《探险活宝》两个选择
Ooh, ooh,adventure time.
哦 哦 看《探险活宝》
Yes, that's the right pick.
对 就是那个
There you go.
好了 给你们放
This is awesome.
太棒了
I want to live in this vehicle of the future.
我想在这车里住一辈子
Crosby, you have the best wife ever.
克罗斯比 你拥有世上最好的妻子
Yeah.She's all right.
对啊 她太赞了
[Chuckles]
【呵呵呵】
Hi, daddy.
晚上好 老爸
Oh. Hey!
哦~ 嘿
There you are.
你们回来啦
Hi, guys. Wow, what is this?
嗨 小鬼们 哇哦 这些是什么
Hey, studly, how are you?Look at you guys.
小鬼们 你们还好吗 看看你们这群小家伙
Awesome.
太棒了
This is something here.
这儿有些东西
This is, uh--this would be dinner.
这些都是晚餐
I see that.
我看得出来
I thought, you know,back in the day,
我想的是 过去我们
we used to eat as a family.
常常聚在一起吃饭
I thought we could maybe do that again, so...
我就像我们还可以在这样来一次 于是...
We already ate. Chicken parmesan.
我们已经吃过了 鸡肉干酪
Well...
那个...
Fish sticks, not your kind.
冻鱼条 不像你做的那样
A snack on a playdate. Oh.
就中途小吃而已 哦
Listen, if you guys aren't hungry,
太好了 你们要是不饿的话
why don't you go find something to watch on TV?
就自己去屋里看电视
I am starving.
我反正是快饿死了
TV?On a school night?
电视吗 上学日的晚上吗
On a school night.
对
Let's go.
快走吧
I am Wow.
我... 哇哦
You must really be hungry
要是你都让他们在上学日的晚上看电视了
if you're letting them watch TV on a school night.
你就肯定是饿坏了
I'm starving myself.I didn't have any fish sticks.
我现在快饿死了 我可没吃着冻鱼条
Okay, good.
好吧 很好
Um...
嗯...
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想说我很抱歉
I felt really bad for bailing on canvassing.
我没有跟你完成拉票实在很抱歉
Oh.
是吗
And, uh, I'm--
嗯 我...
I know I've been really stressed,
我知道最近我压力很大
and I just wanted to say
我只是想说
that you've been doing such a good job with these two.
你带这两个家伙带的真的很好
And, um,and I couldn't be able--
我甚至都不能...
be able to do what I'm doing without you.
要没有你的话我什么都做不下去
So...
所以...
So thank you.
谢谢你
You ready to eat all of this?
你准备好大快朵颐了吗
All of it.
我一定要饕餮一番
I'm so--[Microphone feedback]
我真的...【麦克风抽风了】
Sorry.
不好意思
I'm so glad that you asked that question.
我很高兴你能问这个问题
As a citizen of Berkeley for the past 25 years
我作为一个已经是三个孩子的母亲
and a mother of three,
以及二十五年的贝克里公民
public safety is my utmost concern.
公共安全一直是我最关心的
Just learning how to navigate--
我学着如何去...
Kristina and I worked together,
克里斯蒂娜曾和我一起工作过
and she is a wonderful mother.
她是一位非常出色的母亲
Thank you.
谢谢
But I think it's a little bit more complicated than that.
但是我认为贝克里的情况可能比那还要复杂一些
As the comptroller of Berkeley during my--
作为贝克里的监查官...
you cut back on police foot patrols
你减少了警♥察♥在几乎所有领近地区
in almost every neighborhood.
的巡逻次数
Sorry to interrupt, Bob.
很抱歉打断你 鲍勃
I'm so glad that you brought that up, Tony.
我很高兴你能把这个问题提出来 托尼
You know, when my daughter was little,
当我女儿还很小的时候
she used to walk to school by herself.
她通常都是步行去学校的
Peace of mind--I'm sorry, just, Kristina,
内心的宁静...抱歉 克里斯蒂娜
I just would like to finish this one thought
我只是想把我这个想法陈述完
only because it's so important.
因为这太重要了
And, Tony, thank you for the opportunity.
还有 谢谢你 托尼 谢谢你给我这个机会
Peace of mind is absolutely worth it.
为了内心的宁静绝对值得这样做
And that's why as comptroller
这也是我作为监查官时
I laid the groundwork for a new system.
就为新的体制打下了基础
Residents themselves could review crime data
民众可以自己回顾一下
within their own neighborhood and across the city.
自己邻居以及城市各处的犯罪量
Opening the doors of city hall
打开市政♥府♥的大门
is just the beginning of a dialogue
只是良民与
between the mayor's office
政♥府♥官员
and the good people of this community
相互交流的开端
so that you don't just know what decisions we're making
所以 你们不仅可以知道我们做了什么决策
but why we're making them.
还有我们做出决策的理由
And shouldn't the good people of Berkeley
难道说贝克里的民众
expect that out of their government?
不该期待与政♥府♥之间的交流吗
Thank you.
谢谢
[Applause]
【喝彩】
Thank you.Thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Thank you, Mr. little.
谢谢 小鲍
Anyone else?
还有谁说吗
Next question comes from Caroline Lee.
下一个问题来自卡洛琳.李
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Caroline.
嗨 卡洛琳
Hi. Caroline.
嗨 卡洛琳
Um, my question is about my daughter.
嗯 我的问题是关于我女儿的
Uh, we're new to town,
我们才搬来这不久
and I've just put Emma in the public school system.
然后就把艾玛放进了公立学校
Mmhmm.
嗯
Um, Emma is special needs.
艾玛 是个特殊的孩子
She's deaf.
她是个聋子
And over and over, I've been promised
我一次又一次被承诺
that she would have more help,
她会得到更多的帮助
and she doesn't.
但是事实上她没有得到
And...
而且...
Well, actually, you know,I have some experience--
事实上 我也有过类似的经历
I'd love to just jump on this question.
我很乐意就此跳过这个问题
As a product of the Berkeley public school system myself,
作为一个由公立教育体制教育出来的人
I can attest that the school system here
我可以为这种体制证明
is probably the best in the state.
这里的教育体制是全州最好的
You know what, Bob?
你知道吗 鲍勃
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表