剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And I'm gonna choose to not be upset
我还是不对你
about the fact that you were out very late,
那么晚归发脾气吧
drunk with peet and just lied to me about it
但是跟皮特喝得大醉 还跟我说谎
unless you tell me that I should be upset about it.
除非你给我个不生气的理由
You should not be upset.
你真不该生气
Good. Then I'm not.
很好 那我就不生气呗
Good.
很好
Okay.
好吧
So how'd it go?
那你们谈的怎么样了
Good. Good, actually.You know, um...
很好 很好 事实上 那个...
I'm really glad you told me to talk to her about it.
我真的很高兴你能告诉我跟她谈谈那件事
That's awesome.
很棒嘛
Yeah.
嗯
So important to nip these things in the bud.
把这种东西扼杀在摇篮中是很重要的
It is. Yeah.
当然是这样 没错
So you're gonna be billing for the extra hours?
所以你要到了加班费
Uh, we agreed to, you know,
呃...我们达成了那个...
put the time in now for the long haul.
长♥期♥合作的协议
For the long haul? Is that what she's saying to you?
长♥期♥合作 她就是这么说的吗
That's what we agreed to. That's what she said to you.
那是我们达成一致的 那是她说的
That's what we talked about.
那就是我们讨论的重点
She and I, my business partner. But she said that because
她和我 还有我的生意伙伴 但是她这么说
she's not the one paying your guys.
是因为她不是付你们钱的那位
She's not. She's the one employing all of us.
她不是 但她是雇佣我们的人
She's not the one taking the hit on this.
她不是承担压力的那个人
She is taking advantage of you. She's taking advantage of me.
她在利用你 她在利用我
Yes.
对
Do you realize how big an opportunity this is for me?
你没意识到这对我来说是个多好的机会吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah, but you're setting a precedent here.
当然 但是你现在已经树了个先例
And I'm saying you lost perspective on it--
而且依我看你在这上面已经丢掉了前景
I'm setting a precedent so that I can continue
我树了个先例是因为我想要
working with this woman for years to come.
跟这个女人长♥期♥合作
And she's gonna respect you for standing your ground.
而且她就该尊重你站在你的立场上考虑
Step off!
够了
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干嘛
This is my business.
这是我的事业
This is not you, this is me.
不是你的 是我的
Hey. Hey, can we talk?
嘿 嘿 我们能谈谈么
Come with me.I need your help.
跟我来 我需要你的帮助
All right.
好吧
Hey. Something like that.
嘿 像那样的事
Guys, could you come over here for a second?
你们能过来一下吗
What are we doing? Listen to me.
我们要干嘛 听我说
Right here.Meet the Beatles.You see this?
这个 见见披头士 你们看过这个吧
Nirvana, bleach.Nebraska, Springsteen, Elvis.
(以下均为专辑名)
All these were breakout albums recorded on a shoestring budget.
这些专辑都是小本经营的唱片公♥司♥出版的
The title track on this one.$4. Recorded for $4.
“Track”这首 就花了4美元来录制
Bleach--the whole album, 600 bucks.
“Bleach”这整张专辑才花600美元
Springsteen made Nebraskaon a four-track in his bedroom.
斯普林斯廷是在自己卧室路的这张“Nebraska”
Is that right? Yeah.
是吗 当然
These albums didn't have any money.
这些专辑都没花多少钱
They were all stripped-down and raw.
这些都是没有那些花哨的玩意儿原汁原味的东西
They weren't hiding behind any fancy production.
他们也没落后于那些精心制♥作♥的专辑销量
They had something to say,
他们有说的
they said it,and people listened.
他们说就是 人们就只管听
So here's what we're gonna do.
所以我们也要这样做
We're getting rid of the lute,
我们不要鲁特琴
we're getting rid of the samples,
我们要摆脱样本的束缚
and all the layers,and we're gonna record you guys
不要分层 我们就录下你们
down and dirty because you have the goods.
自己张兮兮的样子 因为你们肚子里有料
You're actually a great band.You have great songs.
你们已经是一个好乐队了 你们有好歌♥
Oliver, as annoying as you are,
奥利弗 尽管你很烦人
you can sing, man.
但是你却唱得很好
So just sing.
所以你就只管唱就行了
And leave the rest to us.
其它的就交给我们
Okay. Cool.
好吧 行
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Hello.
嘿 哈喽
How'd it go, my man? Good.
怎么样了 我家的儿子 很好
Can we just stay a little longer?
我能再待一会儿吗
I'm not finished cleaning the parts.
我还没完成清洗这块呢
Yeah, we're not quite finished doing...
对 我们还没做完...
Right, okay.
好吧 好吧
Uh, tell you what, Victor, why don't you go wash your hands,
呃 维克多 你去把手洗了好吗
and we'll tackle this another time. All right?
我们下次再接着弄 好吧
Okay. Thanks. Great job.
好吧 谢谢 干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Man, I am telling you,
天呐 我跟你说
this whole car idea--
这车这事儿
I mean, I should have five of these.
我是说 我真该多买♥♥五辆这种车
It Yeah. Yeah.
真是...对 对啊
How does mom like it?
老妈喜欢吗
Your mo--she loves it. Why?
你老...她爱死这个了 为什么这么问
Well...
嗯...
She told me about the house.
她跟我说了房♥子的事儿
About that condo she wanted you to see,
她想看公♥寓♥房♥的事儿
wouldn't even talk to her about it, she said.
她说你都不愿意跟她谈谈这事儿
Huh. Well, uh...
哈 嗯....那个...
I gotta tell ya, that's between your mother and I,
我告诉你 这是我跟你妈之间的事儿
and I appreciate your asking, sweetheart,
我很感激你能关心这事儿 宝贝
but really,you're kind of intruding.
但是说真的 你有点多管闲事儿了
She has a right to talk to you
她有权跟你说
about whatever she wants to talk to you about.
任何她想跟你说的事儿
She has a voice in this,you know?
她在这事儿上有发言权 你知道吗
Look, I am so grateful for this car,
听着 我很感激这辆车
this has been so good for Victor,
这对维克多是相当好的
but you have to talk to mom.And you have to listen to her.
但你得跟老妈谈谈 你得倾听她的心声
Because she's your wife and because
因为她是你的妻子
she has a right to weigh in on--
更因为她有权加入
on decisions that affect both of your lives, you know?
决定你俩生命中重大的事儿 你知道吗
Okay. You okay here?
好吧 你还好吗
It's--l'm fine.
这...我还好
Sorry.
抱歉
I just had to say something.
我就是想发泄一下
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Hmm.
嗯
So, um, I talked to your yearbook advisor
我跟你的年鉴顾问还有校长
and your principal,
谈了谈
and they have decided to move you to layout on the yearbook.
他们决定让你去年鉴设计几部
I don't know if I can do both the layout
我不知道我是否能同时兼顾
and take the pictures at the same time.
设计和摄影
I don't know--I don't think I'll have time to do that
我不知道...我不认为我有时间去做那个
'cause I already have Hank and I'm doing math warriors
因为我已经有汉克了 而且一周还要做三次
three times a week. Right.
数学题 对
Well, you won't be taking pictures anymore.
你不必再继续拍照了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
They just want you to do layout
他们只想让你去设计
and learn Photoshop.
还有学习PS
No, no, but I'm the best photographer.
不 不行 我是最好的摄影师
You are.You are the best photographer. Yeah.
你是 你是最好的摄影师 对
But there are other kids at the school and they have to--
但学校里还有其他孩子想要...
no, that's totally unjust.
不 这完全不公平
I mean, why wouldn't the best photographer
我是说 为什么最优秀的摄影师不许
be allowed to take pictures?
拍照片
You'll still be able to take pictures, okay?
你还是可以继续拍照片啊 好吗
You'll still be able to work with Hank.
你还是可以继续和汉克一起工作
Hank doesn't have a yearbook.
汉克又没有年鉴
I know he doesn't, but this is what the school has decided.
我知道他没有 但这是学校的决定
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表