剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Um...
嗯...
The line, it's--
队排的...
is a--just wait until the line's kinda...
队伍有点儿.. 等会就...
Nice work, dude. See ya.
不错的尝试 兄弟 下次见
Hank, can I borrow the flag stand?
汉克 我能借下你的旗台吗
You're not really asking
你不是真在问
'cause it's already in the cart, right? So...
因为它已经在你的小推车里了 是吧 所以...
Hank, can I borrow the flag stand
汉克 我能借一下已经
that I already have in the cart?
在我小推车里的旗台吗
Yes. But if one of your dog clients
当然 如果你的小狗顾客们
does something on it, I'm gonna want a new one.
在上面随意大小便 我就得要个新的
Thank you for asking.
多谢关心
Uh, my client tomorrow is not a dog.
呃……我明天的客户可不是一只狗
It is a real live human being.
而是个活生生的人
Really? Mmhmm.
真滴? 当然喽
Is it against their will, or--
是强制性的还是……
that's very funny. In fact,
真是可笑,事实上……
my client is very prestigious.
我的客户声望那是相当高滴
It's a mayoral candidate.
是个市长候选人
Oh, yeah, I got it. Yeah.
哦哦,明白了 嗯
Your sisterinlaw, right? Yeah, running for mayor.
你嫂子? 对,她在竞选市长
So? Don't say it like that, like that's not a real job.
别这么说,搞得那不像是一份这儿八经的工作一样
It's a real job. She's still running for mayor.
这绝对是一份正当的工作 她还在竞选市长嘞
I'm excited. You could be excited for me.
我对此很鸡冻,你不也应该替我鸡冻一下吗?
I am. It's exciting. Thanks.
好吧,我很鸡冻 谢谢
You what would be exciting? Make some money,
你为啥鸡冻?借机敛财?
and maybe you buy some equipment.
然后添置一些新的玩意
[Phone ringing]Oh, look at this.
哎呀,你看看这
The representative of my famous client.
我的一个灰常著名的客户
Hi, Adam. Your sisterinlaw, you mean.
嗨,亚当~~ 你是说你嫂子?
Yeah.
对
Oh.
哦
Really?
真滴?
No, I do get it. Thank you.
不,我明白,谢谢~
I'll talk to you about it later.
我待会打给你~
No, thanks for calling. Okay, bye.
不不不,谢谢你打过来,嗯,好的,拜拜
Um, Kristina decided she wants somebody
呃……克里斯蒂娜她想要……
with more experience.
一个经验更丰富的摄影师
Get the next one, then. All right?
那另外找个客户呗,好吗?
Yeah.
好
You know, I've been passed over so many times on jobs,
我已经很多次对工作的问题避而不谈了
it's really no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Yeah, but you get passed over
话虽这么说,但你避而不谈是因为
because you have a weird personality.
你怪异的个性
But... That's totally not true.
但…… 这并不是真事
Anyway, this is my family,
无论如何,他们都是我的家人
and they're just not even taking me seriously.
他们只是不太重视我而已
Why would they? Really.
真心的,他们为什么会这样呢?
No, I meanI mean No, no.
不好意思,我是说……呃…… 不 不
Just don't sugarcoat it. No, no, no.
别美化这事 没有没有没有
Look, when I met you, you were a playwright... Something,
听着,当我遇到你的时候你是个剧本作家
and then a... A... Graphic--
写的东西
you did stuff with Graphic designer.
生动形象 对,表现力很强的设计师
Yeah, you were that too. I did that a long time ago.
当然当然,你就是那样 那是很久之前的事了
But you were... Flighty.
但你……总三分钟热度
They don't take you seriously because they know you.
他们不重视你是因为了解你这一点
[Scoffs] So that's not an insult.
【苦笑】 所以说你并不冤枉
I'm just saying strangers don't know you.
我的意思是陌生的人不了解你
No, I'm serious. I know.
别笑,我说真的 我知道
Working with family is-- is hell.
和家人一起工作真的很糟
Strangers don't know who you are.
陌生人并不了解你的缺点
You got a clean Slate.
你有一份意志单纯的候选人名单
Well, you know me. Do you take me seriously?
但你了解我,那你重视我吗?
Oh... Okay.
呃…… 好吧
Okay what? Let me answer. No, you paused.
好什么好,就让我说完好吧? 你犹豫了
The pause says it all. I pause on everything.
这犹豫说明了一切 我♥干♥啥都犹豫的啊!
No, no. Not that kind.
不不不,不是那种犹豫
I got a Don't try to fix it.
我…… 别解释
I've gotta go.
我要走了
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
你看看你看看,缺点显露出来了
What?
啥?
You get a little flighty with--
你又反复无常了
I'm not getting flighty.
我没有
I'm exiting. I'm leaving. You know,
我要撤了 那啥
sometimes you pause for effect.
有时候你犹豫不是因为犹豫
I'll just talk to you later.
我待会再找你算账
This is flighty, what you're doing right now.
你现在就是这么反复无常
Hmm.
恩恩~~
If I choose my state project on Hawaii,
如果我选择了那份有关夏威夷的作业
does that mean we could take a trip there?
是不是就意味着我们能去那玩了
Victor, you know what? States are not assigned
维克多,你懂不?这作业不是
for another month or so,
下个月做的
so let's just focus on the work you have now.
所以嘛,我们得专注于现在的任务
Like the readings we were doing.
比如说阅读之类的
We got through two chapters
我们昨晚就完成了
of island of the blue dolph last night.
《蓝色海豚岛》的两章阅读
That's great. Yeah.
真吊 当然
Were you guys trading off reading,
你们事半功倍了?
or just dad? Dad read.
还是只有你老爹读了? 只有老爸读了
Victor followed along, though. Okay.
维克多跟着我一起读的 好嘛
How do you like the book?
你喜欢这书不?
Well, what was it about?
呃……关于什么的?、
It's... [Exhales]
呃……
Victor, you read two chapters?
你真读了两章?
You ought to be able to tell me what it's about.
你读了的话就应该知道这些问题
It was about, like, otters, and dumb stuff like that.
就是些水獭啊,之类的什么JB玩意
Okay, what about the main character?
好,主要角色呢?
Okay, it's time to brush teeth.
好嘞~该刷牙了~
You guys, I'm driving you today, so get going.
你们准备好,今儿我送你们
Oh.
哦~
Come on. Hmm.
快些 嗯嗯
[Knock on door] Hello?
哈喽~?
Oh, hey. Hi.
哎呀,嗨~ 好啊~
How are you? How you doing, stranger?
咋样? 你好吗,“陌生人”?
Do you have a minute? Of course I do.
有时间吗 有的有的
I'm sure you're really busy. I am a little
我知道你挺忙的 我有点……
wow. Just getting things underway.
哇哦 一切都在按计划进行~
It's crazy, right? That's amazing.
像个工作狂对吧? 太棒了
It looks incredible. It's so fun.
看起来真牛逼 也挺好玩
Yeah. I just got the balloons done.
对 我刚才把气球搞定
Great. And the campaign signs.
很好 还有竞选标语什么的
So everything's coming together.
啥事都赶在一起来了
Kristina, I believe in you.
克里斯蒂娜,我相信你行的
And while I know that you haven't chosen me
当我知道你没选我
as your photographer yet,
当你的摄影师的时候
I also know that you haven't seen
我也知道你还没有
some of my most recent work, and I thought
看过我最近的作品 而且我想
maybe if you saw it, you'd change your mind.
如果你看过的话,你肯定迫不及待的雇佣我
I would love to see your-- yeah, of course.
我很乐意观赏一番
Now, this is waffles, but what I want you to see
这些都是废话,我真正想让你看的是……
is just his eyes, and the warmth...
看看他的眼睛,饱含着热情
Yeah. And intelligence...
呃,对 还有眼中洞穿一切的智慧……
Seems like a nice dog. In his eyes.
看起来是条好狗 再看看这双眼睛
This cat was cross-eyed, so it's not the best example.
这猫有对眼,不算个好例子
Again, it's just capturing personality.
再强调一下,我捕捉的都是天性
What I know I can do better than a stranger
当知道我能比一个陌生人
is capture you.
更好的捕捉到你英明神武一面的时候
Sarah, listen... What's strong and beautiful...
萨拉,听我一言 如此霸气又如此美丽
I love how passionate you are. And smart about you.
我很欣赏你的热情 还有你的聪明睿智~
And I can get that. Thank you.
我能捕捉到这些 谢谢了x1e……
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表