剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We were once the wounded bird, honey.
我们也曾经是受伤的小鸟 亲爱的
We didn't know what an I.E.P. Was.
我们曾经也不知道个别化教育计划
I know we didn't... It's overwhelming.
我知道我们曾经不... 这一切势不可挡
But yet we figured it out.
但我们解决好了
We did. You're right. We did.
我们做到了 你说得对 我们确实做到了
So I just think you should set some limits.
所以我觉得你得设点禁区
Well, I'm just gonna have coffee with her.
我就去跟她喝杯咖啡而已
That's how it starts. No.
都是这么开始的 不是
I'm just gonna have coffee.
我就跟人家喝杯咖啡而已
That's how it starts. No.
就是这么开始的 不是
Yeah. You'll see.
嗯 你看着吧
Oh, I will. We'll see.
我会的 我们看着吧
We'll see.
我们看着吧
Why don't you tell me a little bit
你们何不告诉我一下
about why you're here today?
你们今天来这儿的原因呢
Okay.
好吧
Um...
嗯...
Um...
嗯...
On the phone,
你们在电♥话♥上
you mentioned having some tough news
你们提到了有些不好的消息要告诉
to break to your children,
你们的孩子
uh, Sydney and Victor?
西德妮跟维克多是吧
9 and 11?
一个九岁 一个十一岁
Right. Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah? Yeah, um...
是吗 没错 嗯...
Well, we're just, you know,
我们俩
we're in the process of--
我们正在...
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去了
And I just--we want to figure out the best way
我们想找出最合适的办法告诉
to, um, tell that to the kids, you know.
告诉那两个孩子
Make a smooth transition.
想顺利地过度
Not like anything like this can be smooth.
我们知道这种事不可能顺利得了
We just want to figure out the best way for them.
但我们还是想找最合适的办法跟他们说
Sure, of course.
当然 我知道
Well, it would help me give better advice
如果我能知道更多的细节的话
if I had a better sense of the situation.
我就能给出更好的建议了
Right.
是
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
你们介意我问几个问题吗
No. No.
不介意 不介意
Are the children aware
你们的孩子
of anything happening at home?
有没有意识到家里可能有事要发生
Do they know what's going on?
他们知道出什么事了吗
Um, yes, they--they are aware of it.
嗯 他们...他们知道
Um, my daughter, Sydney,
我女儿 西德妮
asked why we're fighting so much.
问过我为什么我们吵得那么厉害
So we just want to try and avoid that, you know.
所以我们想尽量避免
We don't want to fight in front of our kids.
我们不想在孩子面前吵架
Okay, well, this is a tough question,
好吧 下面这个问题也许很难
but have you definitely decided to divorce,
但你们确定了是要离婚
or is this a trial separation
还是说只是怀有
with the hopes of reconciliation?
和解意愿的分居
It's a trial separation
是带有和解意愿
with hopes of reconciliation.
的分居
Um, I have hopes of reconciliation.
嗯 我希望能和解
I...
我...
I-I don't know,
我...我不知道
uh, right now.
现在我还不知道
Okay.
好吧
Well, uncertainty is--it's tough for kids.
不确定的话会对孩子来说很难
But sometimes there's just no avoiding it.
但有时候也难以避免这种情况
Why don't we talk about the tools we can use
我们何不聊聊我们可以采取
to help minimize their anxiety?
哪些途径来使他们的焦虑最小化呢
Okay? Okay. Sure.
行吗 行 当然可以
They've been in there forever.
那些东西永远都弄不掉了
I mean, that can't be good, can it?
这样可一点都不好 你说是吧
Look, it's just a little, tiny water stain on the ceiling.
就是天花板上沾了一小块水渍而已
It's gonna be fine. No.
慢慢会消失掉的 不会
Three months ago, it was a little, tiny stain.
三个月前只是一小块水渍
Now it's an enormous stain.
现在可是一大块了
I didn't even know the water heater
我都不知道阁楼上
was even in the attic.
居然还有热水器
Did you know that?
你知道那儿有吗
I wasn't positive of its location,
我不知道它是安在哪儿的
but I did not see it on the ground floor,
但我在地下室没有看到
so, yeah, I thought that could have been an option.
所以我就猜可能是在阁楼上
When can we go inside? In a minute.
我们什么时候能进去啊 再等会儿
The guy will be--he's gonna come out here and clear us.
那个人...等他出来给我们消个毒先
Oh, here we go. Here he comes.
说曹操曹操就到了
It looks like the guy who took e.T. Away.
看起来好像那个把ET给带走做实验的那个人啊
It's okay.
没事儿的
We all clear? Oh, congratulations.
都清理干净了吗 恭喜你们了
You got mold.
你们家发霉了
Ugh. Oh, come on.
呃 不是吧
I didn't give us mold.
又不是我搞发霉的
Just a little stain, huh?
只是一块小水渍 是吧
Yeah, I'm telling you right now,
我跟你说啊现在
I don't trust any of those guys.
我一点都不相信那群家伙
There's not a shred of medical or scientific proof
没有任何药物或是科学证据
that this mold hysteria is warranted.
可以证明真的是发霉了
Uncle Adam, hi. Hey.
亚当大伯 你好啊 嘿
Sorry for all this.
真是很抱歉来打扰你
Don't worry about it.
没有的事儿
You guys make yourselves at home.
你们就把这儿当自己家随便住
Ooh, can I play the records? Ah, ah, ah.
唔 我能放唱片吗 啊 啊 啊
No, no, no, no. You got homework to do, so--
不行 你还有作业要做 所以...
hey, grab this, buddy. We'll be, you know
拿一下这个 小子 我们会...
make yourselves at home. Won't be in your way.
你们随意啊 不会碍你的事儿的
Hopefully we'll be at the ritz,
要是孩儿他爸买♥♥了保险
if daddy's got the good insurance policy.
我们现在就该住里兹饭店了
Yeah, let's see
嗯 我来看看
what kind of insurance policy daddy has.
孩儿他爹都买♥♥了什么保险啊
You all right there, buddy?
你还好吗 老弟
Yeah, I'm telling you right now,
好得很 我跟你说啊
this whole thing is a racket.
这整件事儿就是在敲诈
It's utter bunk. Have you ever dealt with this?
那个人绝对是在胡扯 你遇到这事儿是怎么处理的
Yeah, mold is serious. Yeah, no kidding.
嗯 发霉可是件很严肃的事 是啊 可不是开玩笑的
Can cause some real bad respiratory issues.
可能会导致很严重的呼吸疾病
We had a spot this big. This big, Adam.
我们就有这么大一块小水渍诶 就这么大点儿诶 亚当
They come in in Hazmat suits
他们就穿着防护服过来
to cause hysteria and panic.
表现得惊恐万状的
The whole thing's a racket.
这件事就是在敲诈
Could've been that black mold, man.
可能是黑霉也不一定呢 老弟
They trade in fear, and the whole thing--
他们故意把我们搞恐慌的 这整件事儿就是...
here we go, here we go. Okay.
找到了 找到了 好了
We're going to the ritz.
我们要去里兹酒店
We're going to the r--
我们要去里...
hey, will you look at What?
嘿 你来看看... 看什么
Will you look at this spreadsheet for me?
你能帮我看一下这个数据表吗
Do you even know what a spreadsheet is?
你连数据表都认识了诶
Would you look at the--
你就给我看...
what? Howdy doody,
看什么呀 哈嘟啊
could you please look at this document
你就不能帮我看一下下
for one second?
这份文件吗
Okay.
好吧
Right there? Yes.
就是这个 对
Okay, "your policy does not cover water damage--"
好吧 “你的保险不包括水害...”
you don't need to yell it. I'm not shouting.
你别喊那么大声 我又没喊
You can read with your eyes, not your mouth.
你用眼睛看就行了 嘴别念出来啊
Oh, I see. Here's what I'm asking.
哦 我懂了 我就是想问这个
We--we had on the ceiling
我们...我们天花板上
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表