剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Is it?
是吗
Hey, look, if I say it's gonna be okay,
要是我说会好起来的
it's gonna be okay, okay?
就一定会好依赖的 知道吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
♪ I feel its presence
♪ 我感觉到了它的存在
♪ still enough
♪ 已然足够
♪ it's beautiful
♪ 它很美丽
♪ but it changes
♪ 但它变化莫测
♪ it's beautiful
♪ 它很美丽
Hey, Joel, I want to talk to you about something.
乔 我想跟你说点事
I was thinking that we should try and see
我在想我们是不是可以去看一下
a marriage counselor.
婚姻咨♥询♥师
I called around today,
我今天打过电♥话♥给那边了
and a couple of them can take us this week.
他们有几个这周就可以接待我们
No.
不行
No, this week doesn't work for you, or--
你是说这周你没空不行 还是...
no, I don't want to see a marriage counselor
不 我不想去看婚姻咨♥询♥师
because the marriage is not the problem.
因为我们的婚姻没任何问题
The problem is you.
有问题的是你
Joel, I don't--
乔 我不...
I don't know what you're trying--
我不知道你想...
this is why I didn't want to tell you about ed.
这就算是为什么我不想跟你说艾德的事
You didn't want to tell me about ed--
你不想跟我说艾德的事...
because you're making it a bigger deal than it is.
因为你总会把事情扩大化
It's a pretty big deal.
这确实是件不得了的事
Okay. It's a pretty big deal.
好吧 确实是大事
It's not even just ed.
甚至不仅仅是艾德
It's like ever since you left your job,
而是你辞职后的所有事
I don't even know--I don't even know who you are.
我甚至都...我甚至都不认识你了现在
I want to fix it. I've been wandering
我想弥补好这件事 我过去几天
around this house for the past couple of days
一直在家里想
trying to figure out why I'm--I'm here, why I'm doing this,
怎么解释我为什么...我为什么还在这儿 我为什么这么做
and I just think it's 'cause of those two.
我想是因为那两个孩子
I am so...
我真的很...
Joel, don't you think somebody can help us?
乔 你不觉得有人可以帮助我们吗
You want to fix it, and I don't think--
你想弥补 而我不认为...
I don't think it can be fixed.
我不认为我们还有得救
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表