剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We're good. Okay. We're good.
我们没事了 好吧 我们没事了
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. That was--
谢谢 这真是...
I'll... I'll see you later.
那我们...我们以后再见
Yep. Okay.
行 好吧
Hey.
嘿
She's gone.
她去了
Oh, Kristina. I'm sorry.
克里斯蒂娜 节哀顺变
I... I don't know.
我...我不知道
I mean, I just--the last conversation I had with her,
我...我最后一次跟她聊天的时候
just I guess...
我觉得...
When I went to see her, you know,
当我去见她的时候
it wasn't really a conversation because
其实并不算真真的聊天
I was rambling about everything.
因为都是我一个人在喋喋不休
About my life, about you, about the kids,
跟她谈起我的生活 谈起你 谈起孩子们
about just everything, you know.
跟谈所有的事
I don't even know if she could hear me.
我都不知道她是不是能听见我的话
Just...
只是...
Was she scared?
她害怕吗
You know. Did she feel alone?
她觉得孤单吗
And I'm still here, you know?
而我却还活着 你知道吗
I'm allowed to hold the kids.
我还能照顾着孩子
I'm allowed to be a mom.
我还能继续做母亲
I'm allowed to be a wife.
还能继续做你的妻子
And I can be a friend and a sister and a daughter.
能继续作为一个朋友跟姐妹还有女儿而活着
But she's not.
而她却没机会了
Why do I get to be here?
为什么我能活着
Why do I get to be lucky and she doesn't? You can't ask that.
为什么我就能那么幸运 而她就不能 你不能这么问
You can't ask that.
你不能这么问
It's not right. It's not right.
这样不对 这样不对
And I'm mad. That's okay.
我好气 没关系的
I'm mad. It's okay.
我好气 没事的
It's okay. You can be mad.
没事的 你有权利生气
You can be angry. It's okay.
你可以气愤 没事的
It's not fair.
这不公平
It was just really sweet. He was really expressive,
好贴心啊 他真的表达得很好
which is hard for him.
明明这对他来说那么难
You know, he had clearly thought about
他很清楚的想到
everything he'd been feeling, and he really put it out there.
他所感觉到的所有事 他还把这些全都说出来了
He's sort of waiting for my response, I guess.
我想他好像一直在等我的回应
Huh.
哈
And, I mean, he's been in therapy.
他在接受治疗
And you can tell.
你看得出来
I mean, you can tell
你能看得出来
'cause you can see the wheels turning.
因为你看得出效果
You can see he's really been working on certain things.
你能看的出他真的在很努力做一些事
You know? Mmhmm.
你知道吗 嗯哼
But it's sweet.
但还是好贴心
And we've had a great time this year,
我们今年相处得也非常好
for the most part, working together.
工作的时候大部分时间是这样
That shows commitment to...
那表明他想...
Trying to make it work, right?
让自己得到改变的决心 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's a big deal. Yeah.
这是件大事 对
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
Well, how do you feel about him?
那你对他是什么感觉
I don't know all the time.
我一直都不清楚
I haven't really thought about what it would be like
我还没真没想过再跟他保持亲密的关系
to be intimate again with him.
会是什么样的
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
And...
而且...
I'm not sure why that is.
我不确定到底是为什么
If there's a wall there because--
如我是有一堵心墙在那儿 因为...
you're worried 'cause he might be on the spectrum.
你很担心他可能还是会继续那样
Yeah.
对
Because I can feel it sometimes.
因为我有时候能感觉得到
It's like another person with us, you know.
比如当别人跟我们在一起的时候
But sometimes I forget about it and...
但有时候我会忘记这事 然后...
Look, Sarah. I can't promise you
听我说 萨拉 我不能向你保证
that the guy can love you
那个男人能不能
the way that you want to be loved,
像你想要被爱的那样在爱着你
but I just have to root for him.
但我得全力支持他
When he's with Max, he's real present,
当天跟麦克斯在一起时 他是真实存在的
and he cares about him.
而且他很关心麦克斯
He really does.
他真的很关心他
I've got to hope that he's capable
我也非常希望
of having a relationship,
有人会爱他
that there's somebody for Hank.
他也能谈恋爱
'Cause I would like to think that there could be
因为我很想要相信也会有一个人
somebody for Max.
会真心为着麦克斯
Yeah.
是啊
Me too. So...
我也是 所以...
I mean, look, you know. You could do a lot worse.
听我说 你可能会做很多更糟的事
I've done a lot worse.
我已经做过甚多比这更糟糕的了
Let's face it. Well, I didn't want to say that.
面对现实吧 我也不想这么说
But, you know, you have.
但是 你已经做过了
Hello.
你好
Hey.
嘿
He's here, nice and relaxed today.
他来了 今天他好多了 放松多了
All right. We like him that way.
好 我们都喜欢这样
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好吧
I'll see you guys later, okay?
那就再见咯 好吗
All right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Hello?
喂
What do you got? The long exposures, Max?
你拍到什么了 长时间曝光了吗 麦克斯
I took photos of cars coming down my street
我在我家前面所有窗户那儿拍了一些
from all of the front-facing windows of my house.
从我家门口路过车辆的照片
Nice.
很好
My longest exposure was 23 seconds.
我最长时间的曝光是23秒
I'm paying the bills over here.
我正在这里付账单
You want to switch? No.
你想跟我换换吗 不想
That sounds unpleasant.
听起来没什么意思
I can do better than this. Come on.
我可以做得更好的 拜托
Amber is sitting on the pavement
安博坐在你们外边
outside of your store.
那个人行道上了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You all right? What happened?
你还好吧 出什么事了
What did you do? Did you fall down?
你在干什么 你跌倒了吗
You want to come inside for a second?
你想进来待一会儿吗
I have to go. Where are you going?
我得走了 你要去哪儿
I have to go. What happened?
我得走了 出什么事了
There was an accident at--
出车祸了 就在...
with who?
谁出车祸了
Ryan was in an accident, and I have to go.
瑞恩出车祸了 我必须得走了
Is he okay? I don't know.
他没事吧 我不知道
I have to go. Where are you gonna go?
我得走了 你要去哪儿
He's in San Diego, and I have to go there now.
他在圣地亚哥 我马上要去圣地亚哥
Well, now, you can't go to San Diego I have to go, Hank!
你现在不能去圣地亚哥 我必须要去 汉克
I have to go. Let me call your mother.
我必须要去 让我先给你妈打个电♥话♥
Why don't I call your mother and--
你为什么不先给你妈打个电♥话♥再...
I have to go now! You can't drive like
我必须马上去 你这样不能开车
I don't have time, Hank. Just for one second,
我没时间了 汉克 就再等一会让
take a breath for a second. Hank, I do not have any time!
先深呼吸一下 汉克 我没时间再耽搁了
I can drive you. You want me to drive you?
我开车送你 你想让我开车送你吗
You don't have to drive me.
你不用开车送我
I just have to go. I'm gonna drive you.
我必须得走了 我来开车送你
Give me the keys. Get over there.
把钥匙给我 你上那边去
I'm gonna close up. Max!
我去关门 麦克斯
This is, uh... This is very interesting.
这个...这个非常有趣
You know, you coming to see me.
你居然会来看我
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表