剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I've been calling and calling.
我给你打了一遍又一遍的电♥话♥
Hi. I'm sorry, babe,
嗨 对不起 亲爱的
I totally spaced out, I'm...
我刚才走神了 我...
Hey, hey, Amber, Amber.
嘿 嘿 等等 安博 安博
We finished the album today,
我们今天专辑杀青了
and I came around the corner,
我们就到附近的一家酒吧
just to celebrate with the band,Nand stuff so, just for a second,
跟乐队一起庆祝 就来玩一会而已
but we're done now... Well
我们现在庆祝完了... 那个...
and I'm gonna come right home.
我马上就准备回家了
We didn't set a time or anything,so I didn't know
我们没有看时间 所以我现在也不知道...
you were getting off early,so I've been waiting.
你提前下班了 所以我就一直在等你
I got off early too.I've just been waiting.
我也提前下班了 我就在家干等着
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起 不好意思
Shh, stop. I got you a little one.
嘘 别闹了 我给你拿来了一小杯
I'm sorry, babe. I'm driving now, though.
对不起 亲爱的 我现在正要去开车呢
I'm fine to drive. No, no, no, no, no.
我开车没事儿的 不 不 不 不行
No, no, no, no. Amber. Amber
不不不 安博 安博
I'm coming home.Shh, stop, stop, stop!
我现在就回来 住手 别闹了
Amber,you are not driving,okay? I'm coming...
你不许开车 听见了吗 我马上就...
I'm coming to get you, all right?
我马上来接你 好吗
I'm coming to you. Don't leave.
我马上就过来 别乱走
Babe, I'm sorry, I--
亲爱的 抱歉 我...
oh, hey, excuse me, sir.
嘿 不好意思 先生
Mike, right? No, Doug.
你是麦克 对吧 不是 我是道格
No, no, hey, I'm cr--oh, sorry.
先别... 嘿 我是克罗...不好意思
Crosby.
我叫克罗斯比
You own pizza time, right?
你要去吃披萨 对吗
No. Oh, you don't?
不是 你不是吗
Are you going to vote?
那你是要去选举吗
Yeah, I was trying.
对 我现在不就是在努力吗
Can I just ask you a quick question?
我能问你一个简短的问题吗
I just need your guidance for one second.
我就耽搁你一秒钟来帮我一下
Could you do me a favor?
你能帮我吗
Yeah. Okay, thank you.
行 好吧 谢谢你
Who are you voting for?
你想投给谁呢
Bob Little.
小鲍
Oh, come on, Bob Little?
别这样 小鲍吗
Yeah. Guy's a pervert.
对 那个变♥态♥
Have you thought about Kristina Braverman?
你没想过选克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼吗
Oh, come on. What don't you like about her?
哦 拜托 你到底不喜欢她哪点
What? She hugs everybody she meets.
什么 她见人就抱
She gets phone numbers from half the people she meets.
她电♥话♥号♥码给了几乎她见过的一半人
If she's lonely, she should go on a date.
要是她寂寞的话 就该去约会
No, she can't. She got the violent husband.
不 她不能 因为她还有个暴♥力♥的老公
Yeah, he's a liability.
对 他确实是可能有那个倾向
Listen, Doug.
听我说 道格
Is there any way that I could sway your vote?
你有没有...可能改投克里斯蒂娜呢
Shh, come on.
嘘 别这样
What are you doing?You trying to buy my vote?
你在干嘛 你是想买♥♥我的选票吗
$20, hard cash,
20美元 现金哦
for a Kristina Braverman vote.
卖♥♥你投给克里斯蒂娜一票
What do you say?
你觉得如何
All right,look.You really want to do this?
好吧 听着 你真的想这么做吗
Yeah. You're not getting one vote.
对 那你不仅会得到一张票
You're getting two votes.
你会得到两张票
Plus one for Braverman.Minus one for Bob Little.
加一张给布雷弗曼的 减去一张给小鲍的
Your one, plus my one is two.
帮你投一张 我自己一张 加起来就两张
Two votes is 40 bucks.
两票40美元
Okay, I'll go 40 bucks.
行 我给你40美元
That's logical. All right,good.
挺合理的 好吧 行
I'm gonna give you the 40 bucks,
我给你40美元
but you got to get me a sticker.
但你得给我搞一张贴纸来
Done. All right.
成交 好吧
Don't forget the sticker.Braverman.
别忘了贴纸 布雷弗曼的
They'll give you a sticker if you just ask them.
要是你向他们要的话 他们也会给你的
Shh, jeez.
嘘 天呐
♪ The prettiest girl in this bathroom
♪ 澡堂子里最漂亮的姑娘
Oh, you got it!
你进球了
You got the--hey.
你进...嘿
You want to come make the dance happen?
你想跟我斗舞吗
Bring it. Bring it.
来吧 来吧
I'm not scared.
我可不怕你
I'm not scared--
我才不怕...
wait, what, what, what, what?
等等 什么
I know what's happening.
我知道怎么回事儿了
Okay,so what do you think the over-under is
你觉得要把罗马这头
on Rome taking cougar home?
美洲豹给弄回去得怎样做
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
You all right?
你还好吗
I just got into a thing with Ryan,and--
我跟瑞恩闹矛盾了
it's my fault.
而且都是我的错
I was supposed to hang out with him,and I--
我本来给回去陪他的 我...
I don't know,I feel really bad,'cause I messed up.
现在我感觉糟透了 因为我搞砸了
Look,I think that it's probably not your fault.
听着 我觉得这可能不是你的错
You're recording on an album with a band.
你在跟乐队一起录专辑
You're gonna have a good time and hang out.
你会玩的非常开心的
I thought it was gonna be,
我本来以为
like,one drink,and then it turned into--
我们就喝一两杯就散 结果却...
when you guys are done cuddling, we can go.
你们俩亲热完了告诉我一声 我们好会去
Hey, hey, it's not that.Let's go.
嘿 嘿 不是你想的那样 我们走吧
You ready? Are you okay?
你准备好了吗 你还好吗
She's fine.Take your hands off her,dude.
她好得很 把你的手拿开 老兄
Hey,hey,hey,hey. Hey,hey,chill,chill.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 冷静点 冷静
Is this guy giving you trouble?
这家伙再找你们麻烦吗
Oliver, stop, stop, stop. It's fine.
奥利弗 住手 住手 没事儿的
Hey, hey--
嘿 嘿
hey, hey, hey! Let go of him!
嘿嘿嘿 放开他
Ryan,let go of him. Whoa,whoa,chill out,hey.
瑞恩 放开他 哇哦 冷静点
Hey! Ryan, no.
嘿 瑞恩 不要
Stop! Ryan.
住手 瑞恩
Ryan! Ryan, stop it right now!
瑞恩 瑞恩 快给我住手
Get off of him, Ryan, please.
放开他 求你了 瑞恩
Ryan York, get off of him now!
瑞恩·约克 快给我放开他
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 宝贝
Oh, Amber.Oh, honey.
哦~ 安博 哦~ 宝贝
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, sweetheart.
哦~ 宝贝
No, it's okay, come on.
好了 好了 没事了 别哭了
No, no, no, no, no. Come on, sweetheart.
不哭 不哭 不哭啊 宝贝
It's all right. I'm here.
别哭了 外公在呢
Plotting and planning left and right.
我觉得就是想好了
I guess.
在图纸上画上几笔
[Laughter]
【狂笑中】
I knew drew was gonna have this, like,
我知道德鲁会会有你这样一个
cool, hip, young, pretty mom.
又年轻又漂亮的老妈
Wow. Okay... Does drew know?
哇哦 好吧 德鲁知道吗
I'll give you the money later. Oh,please do.
我一会再给你钱 那就快给吧
Yeah, you owe me for that.
对 你欠我的
How long have you guys--you know?
你们俩那个多久了 你懂的
Oh, no, we're just friends.
我们只是朋友而已
Yeah. Oh.
就是这样 哦
It's casual. Oh.
普通朋友而已 哦
Very casual. Yeah.
非常普通 对
Casual, yeah, sure.
普通朋友 对 当然的啦
Keeping it casual.
那就继续普通下去吧
80% of votes have been counted,
百分之八十的选票已经被统计出来了
and we're 7,000 votes ahead.
我们领先了七千票
Good. Great.
不错嘛 太棒了
But Bob Little's districts haven't come in yet.
但是小鲍的选区票数还没统计出来
Oh. Who are you?
哦 你是谁
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表