剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Is that it?
是这样吗
Yeah, that's how it works.
对 就是这样
I'm free tomorrow.
我明天有空
Seriously?
真的
Yeah.Checked my schedule.
对 刚检查完我的行程表
I mean, you've been going on about the condos for--
你不是一直都想就公♥寓♥这事儿....
oh, no, yeah.
当然是
Been talking to me about it,
想跟我谈谈吗
so I'm saying let's go look at an old condo, Sure.
所以我就说咱去看一套旧公♥寓♥如何 当然行
see what's up. Great.
去看看 那些公♥寓♥如何 很好
Not saying I'm gonna like it,
不是说我喜欢这样
but we'll look at it.
但我们还是要去看一看
Yep.
对
We'll look at the condo.
我们要去看一下公♥寓♥
Great.
太棒了
[Doorbell chimes]
【门铃♥声♥】
There's two cars in the driveway.
车道上面有两辆车
They're clearly home. Right.
他们绝对在家 对
They just... Yeah, they just don't wantto answer the door.
他们只是... 对 他们只是不想应门而已
You can't force them to answer the door
要是他们不想的话
if they don't wanna.Let's go.
你也不能强迫他们 走吧
It's rude though.
还真是无礼诶
Someone is ringing your doorbell,
有人在按你家的门铃
you answer the door.
至少也该应声门把
You never answer the door.
你就从来没应过门
I do.[Cell phone rings]
我应门【手♥机♥铃♥声♥响】
Except maybe when it's dinnertime
除非那是晚饭时间
because that's family,and on principle,
因为那是人家一家团聚的时刻 而且原则上说
you don't interrupt family time.
你是不应该打扰人家的家庭时光的
It's Peet. Can I? Okay.
是皮特 我能先接电♥话♥吗 好吧
Hey.Um...
喂 嗯...
Yeah, no, no, no.
对 不不不
We're just out canvassing for my sister in law.
我们只是在外边替我家嫂子拉选票呢
Right.
对
Okay.
好吧
You want me to call bill?
你需要我打给比尔吗
Yeah, no problem.
行 没问题
[Chuckles] Yeah, you too.
【呵呵呵】你也是
Bye.
再见
Uh, sorry.
呃 不好意思
Shall we?
继续
Yes, we have 30 more houses.Let's do it.
行 我们还有三十家呢 加油吧
We have 30 more houses?
我们有三十家吗
We said we would do a hundred.
我们说过要宣传一百家的
Did we? Yeah.
是吗 对
Maybe we can count that one.It's 29.
也许可以算上那家 那就剩二十九家了
[Cell phone beeps]Okay, it's just I gotta-
【手♥机♥短♥信♥来了】好吧 我得...
I gotta call bill back before the end of the day.
我得在天黑之前回比尔电♥话♥
Okay.Uh...
好吧 呃...
Well, go do what you have to do,
你去忙你的吧
And I'll finish.[Cell phone beeps]
剩下的我来完成【手♥机♥短♥信♥又来了】
No, it's justsorry. I can meet you at home.
不 这真是...抱歉 我们家里再见
I didn't realize work was gonna be this crazy.
我没有意识到工作会这么疯狂
Um, but, no, let's--let's just finish up this street and--
嗯 还是先把这条街弄完再说吧
okay.[Cell phone rings]
行【电♥话♥响了】
Yeah. So, um
嗯 那么 嗯...
yeah, that's--that's bill.
嗯 是比尔打过来的
[Cell phone rings]
【电♥话♥继续在响】
Um...
嗯...
I'll see you at home. Okay.
家里再见吧 好吧
Do you want these? Yeah, yeah.
你要这个吗 当然
All right. Okay.
好了 好吧
Thank you.Hey.
谢谢 喂
Um, so I just got off the phone with Peet,
嗯 我刚接完皮特的电♥话♥
and she wants four more of those olive trees.
她说她还想再要四棵橄榄树
Ooh, hybrids.Maybe we should get a hybrid.
唔 混合动力跑车 或许我们可以买♥♥一辆这个
Oh, I want this one, mommy!This one, this one!
哦 我想要这辆 老妈 这辆这辆
You like this one?
你喜欢这辆吗
You're supposed to be my partner on this.
你该是我的同盟国才是
This is cool! What are you talking about?
这辆太酷了 你在说什么呢
Can I go inside and check it out?
我能坐进去检验一下吗
Yeah, sure, go check it out.
行啊 当然 去吧
I can't This is great.
我不能... 这辆很棒啊
You're not seriously considering this, are you?
你不是真想要这辆车吧
Yeah, I am.
当然是
This is awesome. You like it?
这辆太棒了 你喜欢吗
It's pretty cool, huh? You can watch movies.
这辆很酷吧 你还可以在上面看电影呢
See?You can watch movies in this.
看到没 你还可以在上面看电影呢
That's about all you can do.
你也就只会做这些了
We're gonna take it for a test drive,
我们要试驾一下
and I think maybe then you'll like it.
之后我向你会爱死它的
I'm not gonna go drive this thing.
我才不要开这个玩意儿呢
What if someone sees me?
别人看到我怎么办
But you're gonna be the one driving it,
但这车该你来开
so, I mean, I thought you would like to try it out.
你会很乐意来试试这辆车的
Why would I be the one driving it?
为什么该我来开这车
This is for--we're not getting rid of my car.
这车是给我...我们才不能抛弃我自己的车
Yeah, we are.
说的 我们要
I already got rid of my Ducati for the house.
我已经为我们的房♥子卖♥♥了我的杜卡迪摩托
But your car's way older than mine, okay?
但你的车比我的要旧多了
It just doesn't make sense to keep--
它再留着也什么意义了
you think that the two cars we're gonna own
你认为我们要同时拥有
are a vw bug and a minivan?
大众甲壳虫和迷你货车两辆车吗
And what will I drive to work?
那我要开什么去上班
You know I work with musicians at a recording studio,
你要知道我可是在录影棚跟音乐人工作的诶
and I'm gonna show up in either a little tiny vagina
我要开着一个小阴♥道♥或是大阴♥道♥型的
or a humongous vagina? Yeah.
车去上班? 对
What are you talking about, dad?
你们在说什么呢 老爸
Champagnecolored. Both: Nothing.
简直太好了 异口同声:没什么
You are a traitor.
你是个叛徒
Let's go find somebody to give us a test drive.
我们去找别人来试车吧
You need to watchthe Dukes of Hazzard.
你得去看看《正义先锋》这部电影
You need to watchthe Dukes of Hazzard.
你得去看看《正义先锋》这部电影
Both: Minivan! Or smokey and the bandit,
迷你货车 或者是《烟枪与土匪》
'cause this--you shouldn't be this excited.
因为你不该这么兴奋的
Honey, I'm not--I'm not doing this, okay?
亲爱的 我不会这样做的 好吗
I love you, honey.
我爱你 亲爱的
You can't even slam the door.
你连摔门都摔不了
She, like, opens the door and is like,
她就这样 打开门然后就这样说
"hey, how you doing?Come on in."
“你好吗 快进来”
And I'm like, "hey, let's talk
然后我就像这样说“嘿 我们谈谈
"about all that incredibly offensive stuff
你对我做的人生中最大决定
that you said to me about my biggest life choice."
那件事儿进行的抨击如何”
Then she's like,"no, that's all right.
然后她就说:“哦 这没什么大不了的
"Let's just eat this egg dish
我们来吃这盘鸡蛋
and pretend like it didn't happen."
然后装作一切都没发生过”
And I'm like,"I'm not gonna sit here
我就说:“我才不要在你
"and eat an egg dish with you
侮辱了我在这世上最爱的
"after you insulted my fiancée,
未婚夫之后
who I love more than anything in the world."
还跟你开开心心吃鸡蛋呢”
Like, it's just crazy.
简直就是乱扯淡吗
Like, what is she thinking?
她到底在想些什么
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry.
宝贝 我才很抱歉
Don't apologize to me.I mean, it's--
不用跟我道歉 我是说 这是...
no, I'm sorry you have to deal with, like--
不 我很抱歉得让你去处理...
I'm sorry that it's stressing you and your mom out.
我很抱歉我把你跟你老妈之间的关系弄得那么紧张
It has nothing to do with her.
这与她毫无关系
This is our thing. Right.
这是我们俩之间的事儿 对
And I feel like she's making it all about her.
她搞得好像什么都跟她有关似的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表