剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I just found out from Max.
我才从麦克斯嘴里得知
The details I got were vague,
详细情况我不清楚
but from what I can tell, this Mr. Wyman,
但我看得出来 这个怀曼老师
I think, just doesn't want to deal with him.
他是不想应付麦克斯
He has to deal with him.
他必须得应付他
He can't just send him to the library.
他不能就把麦克斯 叫去图书馆
Educationally advocate that situation.
但现行教育允许这么做
No, that is ridiculous. He can't do that.
不行 这太荒谬了 他不能这么做
What is happening this year? Advocate his ass.
今年这是怎么了 允许他个屁啊
I'm gonna advocate his ass. Yeah.
允许他娘个屁啊 对啊
What is his name?
他叫什么名字来着
Mr. Wyman. Mr. Wyman.
是怀曼老师 怀曼老师
Guess what--I want you to set a meeting with him.
告诉你 我希望你跟他开个座谈会
I did already. Do it.
我已经跟他约好了 就得这么做
We're having a meeting. When?
我们得开个会 什么时候
Tomorrow. Good.
明天 很好
We're gonna talk to Mr. Wyman.
我们得跟怀曼老师谈谈
Mr. hymen. It's Mr. Wyman.
许门(处♥女♥膜)老师 是怀曼老师
Whatever. Don't
管他呢 别...
I'm gonna break him. Please don't do this to me.
我要削死他 别削死我就行了
The beach, you can't--you can't on a budget.
那个海滩 你不能...你就不能节省预算
You can't go to the beach. There's sand.
不能去海滩上拍摄 那儿有沙子
There's wind at the beach.
还有海风什么的
The beach never is good for a deadline.
去海滩就赶不上截止日期了
That's just the way it is.
肯定会这样的
You've been talking about the beach
你这一整下午一直在说什么
and only the beach for the entire afternoon.
海滩的事 都说了一下午了
You're perseverating.
你这人太执拗了
Perspers--what?
执...什么
Perseverating.
执拗
It means you're talking about one subject
就是说你一直在很长一段时间内
or one thing for an extended period of time.
谈论同一件事或是同一个话题
While you may find it very interesting,
你觉得这件事很有趣
other people generally find it annoying.
而其他人却都觉得很烦人
Perseverating, huh?
你说我执拗 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, well,
对 嗯
you do that too, you know.
你其实也没好多少
I know, and then you tell me that I'm being annoying.
我知道 然后你就会告诉我说我一直也很烦人
Okay.
好吧
You make a good point.
你一语中的了
I don't understand why you keep complaining
我不明白为什么你要一直
about the beach.
抱怨海滩的事儿
I mean, you already quit the job.
你都已经辞了这份工作了
Your problem is over.
你的问题就已经结束了
I thought you didn't want to talk about it anymore.
我以为你不想谈这事儿了呢
You're right.
你说的对
Let's talk about the union pacific railroad.
那我们来谈谈联合太平洋铁路吧
Here's what the stink of it is:
这就是招人讨厌之处
I was only trying to help, okay?
我就是想去帮忙而已 好吗
It was incorporated in 1862
它是在1862年由国会
by an act of congress.
颁布法案而组建的
And now I quit,
而我现在辞职了
and she's gonna fall on her face.
她会搬起石头砸自己的脚的
That's a metaphor, by the way.
顺便说一句 刚才是在隐喻
She's not really gonna fall on her face.
她不是真的要搬起石头去砸自己的脚
She's gonna fail. Fail badly.
她是会失败的 失败得很彻底
The act was approved by president Abraham Lincoln.
那部法案是由亚伯拉罕·林肯批准的
And I don't think that aunt Sarah will fail.
我不觉得萨拉姑姑会失败
Hey, that was good.
嘿 你做的不错诶
You--you actually stopped perseverating there.
你...你刚刚居然克制了自己的执拗
You know it? You started talking
你知道吗 你开始谈我的事儿了
about my thing, instead of yours.
而不是在继续说你自己的事儿
You did good, Max.
你做的很好 麦克斯
Thank you.
谢谢你
And I think that my aunt Sarah's way
而且我觉得萨拉姑姑的方法
is better than yours.
比你的好的多
All right,
好吧
now you're being stupid, okay?
你现在又开始犯傻了 知道吗
Go back to the railroad.
还是继续说你的铁路吧
I don't like Photoshop,
我不喜欢PS
and I don't like being outside either,
但我也不喜欢去户外
but when you're outside, the photos come out better.
但你要是去户外的话 拍出的照片效果会更好
Yeah, but there's a risk, okay?
没错 但是海滩那事儿却是在冒险 知道吗
There's a risk, and we're on a budget.
这样做有一定的风险 而且我们现在要节省预算
Hers is a risk. Mine, sure thing.
她的方法有风险 而我的 百分百成功
But yours isn't a sure thing,
可我觉得你的方法不是百分百成功的
'cause yours isn't happening.
因为你根本用不上你的方法
You didn't get the job. My aunt Sarah did.
你没有得到这份工作 而是我萨拉姑姑得到了它
You're a pretty smart kid, Max.
你很聪明 麦克斯
I know.
我知道
♪ And I
♪ 我
♪ will hold you tight
♪ 会将你像月亮一样
♪ like the moon
♪ 紧紧抓住
daddy. Hey.
老爸 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, guys. Come here.
嘿 过来
Have a seat.
坐下
Uh, both of you, actually. Why?
你们两个都过来 为什么
Um...
嗯...
Your dad and I want to talk to you--
我跟你♥爸♥爸想跟你们...
you both about something.
你们俩说一些事
That's right. What's wrong?
没错 怎么了
Okay, uh,
好吧 呃
first of all, your mom and I want you to know
首先呢 我想让你们知道
that we both just love you guys so much.
我们俩都很爱你们
And, you know, your mom and I,
我跟你妈妈
uh, have been fighting a lot lately.
最近一直在吵架
I know you've picked up on that.
我知道你们已经有所了解了
And we don't want to be those kind of parents.
但我们不想做那种成天吵架的父母
So your mom and I were thinking--
所以我跟你妈妈一直在想...
I was thinking
我在想
that it'd be best if I moved out
我如果搬出去住一段时间的话
for just a little while.
会好一点
No, no, you can't do this.
不不不 你不能这样做
We're a family. You can't go.
我们是一家人 你不能走
I know, sweetheart. No, you can't!
我知道 宝贝 不 你不许搬出去
♪ Sons and daughters
♪ 子女们
♪ and all those evenings
♪ 这些一起
♪ down in the garden with red, red wine
♪ 端着红酒待在花♥园♥里的日子
♪ those quiet hours
♪ 那些宁静的数小时
♪ turning to years
♪ 渐渐变为了年
♪ it's all to come
♪ 所有都变成了年
Just a second.
稍等一会儿
Turns out, uh, it's sunny in Santa Cruz today,
事实证明 今天圣克鲁斯的天气很好
so, I mean, what were the odds of that?
这样的几率有多少啊
I'm not saying that's the better way to go,
我不是说你的方法比我的好
but...
但是...
You're the boss.
你才是老板
Max is a very bright student.
麦克斯是个很有前途的学生
But his distractions make it hard for me
但他老是分心 这样让我
to teach the other kids.
也不能教好其他学生
And I find he does really well working independently.
而且我也发现他完全能够自学
Working independently? Is that what you're calling it?
自学 你原来是这么称呼那种做法的
Mr. Braverman, I'm doing my best.
布莱弗曼先生 我已经尽力了
But I have 29 kids in that class.
但我班上还有29个其他学生呢
Okay, we get that you have 29 kids in your class,
好吧 我们知道你班上还有29个学生
but what you're not realizing
但你没意识到
is that Max is one of them.
麦克斯也是其中一员
I mean, this is ridiculous.
你这样太荒谬了
I filled principal Radford in on the situation.
我告诉了拉福德校长这个情况
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表