剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Like, a dance coming up or something that we could--
有没有什么舞会什么的我们可以...
there's a party at psi Alpha zeta
兄弟会那儿有个派对
Thursday night.
就在星期四晚上
There's gonna be a watermelon ice luge,
到时候会有西瓜冰上雪橇赛
some bikini mud wrestling.
有比基尼美女 还有摔跤比赛
Excellent.
好极了
Should we go to dinner at, like, 5:30
我们要不要5点半去吃个晚餐
and then, like, walk over together or something?
然后一起过去参加派对之类的
Again, 5:30.
又是5点半
The party starts at 10:30. Yes.
派对是在10点半开始 对
It starts at 10:30. Exactly.
10点半开始 没错
That's--it's very late. All right.
那...那很晚了 好吧
So we take a nap, and then we do this thing right.
那我们就先小睡一会儿 然后再按计划行事
Thursday, 10:30. See you there.
星期四晚上10点半 不见不散
Put on real pants.
裤子穿上啊
See you guys later.
那就再见咯
Dude, your sister's kind of hot.
老兄 你姐挺辣的嘛
No, she's not, Berto.
不 她一点都不 贝尔托
Thanks for holding.
谢谢你没挂电♥话♥
Okay. Just call me back.
好吧 等我给你打回去
Okay, you too.
好吧 你也是
Doing all right?
还好吧
Hmm? You okay?
嗯 你还好吗
You feel nervous? No.
你紧张吗 不
You're gonna be fine. I know I'm gonna be fine.
你不会有事的 我知道我不会有事的
Just--
只是...
feel like we've been waiting for a while.
感觉我们好像等了好久了
Yeah.
是啊
The school calling.
学校打来的
Want me to take that?
要我帮你接吗
No. I will.
不用了 我自己接吧
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢了
Hello. Hey, hey, Deb, yeah.
喂 你好 你好 黛儿 是的
Thank you so much for calling me back.
很感谢你能回我电♥话♥
I was just--I was hoping to talk to principal Radford.
我就是想...我希望跟雷福德校长谈谈
Yeah, this is--
是 这...
well, it is an urgent matter. It's concerning my son Max.
是件要紧事儿 是关于我儿子麦克斯的
And Mr. knight took away his chair in class,
奈特老师把他的椅子从班上拿走了
and this whole thing is just--it's so ridiculous to me,
这件事实在是...这实在是太荒谬了
because this just happened in history.
因为发生在历史课上的事
Like, he's being sent to the library
他在历史课期间
for the duration of history class,
被老师叫去图书馆
and I'm just not understanding it.
我真不明白他为什么要这样做
Kristina Braverman? It's frustrating.
克里斯蒂娜·布莱福曼 这太令人失望了
Well, I know that you're a parent.
我知道你也身为人父
Kristina.
克里斯蒂娜
I feel like you're giving up on my kid.
我觉得你想要放弃我的孩子
Kristina. It's
克里斯蒂娜 这...
um, I'm gonna call you back.
我待会儿再打给你
Hey. We're ready for you.
嘿 我们已经为你准备好了
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你好吗
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
All right, we through here, Kristina.
好了 我们已经完成了 克里斯蒂娜
Great. Thank you so much.
太好了 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you. So everything looks good?
谢谢 谢谢 一切都看起来还正常吗
Everything looks great so far. Great.
目前为止一切都很好 太好了
We'll call with the results in a couple of days.
几天后我们得到结果后会打给你
Hopefully you'll be able to say
真心希望那你能说自己
that you are one year cancer-free.
已经一整年无癌了
You can get dressed now, Kristina.
你可以穿好衣服走了
Just a couple days.
就几天而已
Yeah.
对
A couple days.
几天而已
Welcome to green week
欢迎来到绿色周
and to your garden. Yeah, whoo!
属于你们的花♥园♥ 耶 喔
Look at this!
你看这些啊
All those teeny, tiny, little seeds that you planted
所有你们种的这些细小微小渺小的种子
are big, beautiful, tasty vegetables now.
都已经变成美丽可口的大蔬菜了
Look. Where did these come form?
你们看呐 这些是从哪儿来的
These weren't here yesterday. Well
这些昨天都还没有呢 这个...
oh, they've been here for--
它们已经在这儿...
they've been growing over the last month.
它们上个月就已经四处丛生了
This is all--this is all your stuff.
这些都是...这些都是你们种的
All right, let's pluck some vegetables.
好了 我们开始采蔬菜吧
Let's do it.
开始动手吧
Where did the corn come from, daddy?
这些玉米是从哪儿来的 爸爸
We plucked it yesterday.
我们昨天才摘下来的啊
I didn't see it here yesterday.
我昨天在这儿可没看到
Well, it was. It was.
在呢 在这儿呢
It was just in the ground. You didn't see it, go over to--
只是在地上而已 你没看见罢了 快过去...
so what we're doing here is, we're getting the green leaves
我们现在要做的就是把这些绿叶
off the outside and then all the silky little gold bits--
全部弄掉 然后再把这些金色的小家伙...
get those off, so you don't have hairy corn.
把它们弄掉 这样就不会有很多玉米须了
Eww. Yeah.
呃 真的哦
Mommy, we need to talk. Okay, what's up?
妈妈 我们得谈谈 好吧 怎么了
Tomorrow's funky pajama day at school,
明天是学校的时髦睡衣日
and I want to wear my jammies
我想穿我那件
with the green and pink polka dots,
有粉红跟绿色波尔卡斑点的睡衣
but they're at our house,
但那些都在我们家
and I'm supposed to sleep at daddy's tonight.
可我今天该在爸爸家睡
Okay, well, I will go home and grab your funky pajamas
好吧 那我回家帮你把你的时髦睡衣
and bring them over to dad's.
拿过来送到爸爸家去
I don't want you to drop them off.
我不想你送过去
I want to stay at our house.
我想待在我们家
Okay, well, sweetie, I get that,
好吧 宝贝 我明白了
but it's dad's night, so you got to stay over there.
可今天是轮到爸爸的晚上 你得在那儿过夜
I don't want to stay at daddy's stupid apartment.
我不想待在老爸那栋愚蠢的公♥寓♥里
The bedroom's too small, and it smells like paint.
卧室太小了 闻起来还总有股油漆味
Is everything okay? My pajamas are at our house,
没事儿吧 我的睡衣都在家里
and I want to sleep with you tonight.
而且我今晚想跟你睡
Sweetie, no.
宝贝 不行
We have a schedule, and tonight is dad's night,
我们都安排好了的 今晚是轮到你♥爸♥爸了
so that's the way it has to be.
睡衣你该去你♥爸♥爸那儿睡
I want to stay with you.
我想跟你呆在一起
Please--please just shuck some corn, please.
请...请你拿点玉米去剥好吗
No, I don't want to.
不 我不想
I want to sleep with you tonight!
我今晚想跟你在一起
Okay, you can sleep with me tonight.
好吧 你今晚可以跟我呆一起
Okay. Okay?
好吧 行了吗
Thank you. Okay.
谢了 好吧
There's a worm in the corn. Oh, no.
玉米里有条虫 哦 不
Eww.
呃
There's worms in the ground,
地里面有虫
and that's where this stuff comes from.
玉米上的虫都是从那儿来的
It's all natural, and it's good for you.
这是纯天然的 对你们有好处
You're growing your own vegetables,
你们自己种出来的蔬菜
you get some worms. Yep.
肯定会有虫子的啊 没错
I did a very good job on that.
那张我真是照得相当不错诶
I took the photo on that one.
那张是我拍的
You didn't take the photo on that one.
你才没有照那张呢
I took the photo. I know I did.
就是我照的 这个我自己清楚
I set it up.
都是我设计的
All you did was click. You set it up. You did set it up.
而你就按了下快门而已 确实是 你确实是设计好了的
"Oh, my finger. Ow, it hurts." Click. But the acts...
你就在那儿说“我的手指 嗷 好疼啊” 然后就咔嚓一下 可是...
It's mostly the execution. That's how it is.
最重要的还是执行 这才是重点
I see. I understand. Okay.
我懂了 我明白了 很好
Well, anyway, I like it.
不管怎么样我挺喜欢的
All right. I think that's the cover.
好吧 这个就做封面了
I do too.
我也这么想的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表