剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
你看起来脸色红润着呢
You look all warm and snuggly.
当然,你是知道我的
Well, you know me.
我从不放弃希望的
I'm not giving up.
你不会
- No.
绝不会放弃的
- Never give up.
那可不是一个选择
That's not an option.
绝对 绝对 绝对 绝对 绝对不会放弃的
Never, never, never, never give up.
我给你带了一些好东西
- I brought you some goodies.
太谢谢你了
- Thank you.
我不知道这个家伙是谁
I don't know who this is,
但是他是半裸着的,所以...
but he's half-naked, so...
哦吼,好吧
- Ooh, okay.
好好享受吧
- Enjoy.
还有一些零食
Some snacks.
哦...
- Oh...
不,这个不要
- No.
兰米牌杜松子酒
Gin rummy?
嗯
Mm.
嗯,这个可以有
Yeah, maybe later.
感觉怎么样
- How you doing?
我还好啦
- I'm all right.
是吗?感觉还不错吗?
- Yeah? You comfy?
我们来聊聊你吧
- Let's talk about you.
你最近怎么了
What's going on with you?
自从上次我们聊过以后
The last time we talked,
你一直在想,呃
you were thinking of, uh,
回归政♥治♥界
getting back into politics?
我不知道
I don't know.
(结巴)
[Stammers]
发生了一些奇怪的事儿
Something weird happened,
我确实也在想着这么一回事
and I'm sort of thinking about it,
但是...
but it's...
还记得小鲍勃吗
Remember Bob little?
我之前的老板
Remember the guy
I used to work for?
记得
- Yeah.
嗯 他现在要竞选市长
- Well, he's running for mayor.
他现在想让我去筹备竞选
And, um, he wants me to run his campaign.
他真这样说
- This just happened?
对,真是这样
- Yeah, it just happened.
太不可思议了
- That's incredible.
这么大的一个荣耀
- Which is such an honor.
如果他赢了的话
And if he wins,
我认为他能赢...
which I think he could win...
好吧
- Okay.
他以教育事业作为
- He'd put me in charge
我的回报,呃...
of education and, uh...
这不正是你想要的吗
That's what you want.
我...
I...
亚当跟我不是同一国的
Adam's not really on board.
我认为他不是很喜欢那个家伙
I don't think he likes the guy,
所以他有点...
so he's kind of...
好吧,但是这不是亚当真正的选择
Okay, but it's not really Adam's choice.
那倒是真的
That's true.
我只是不知道
I just don't know
现在是不是我做这件事的最佳时机
if this is the best opportunity
right now to do that.
我游戏想过接下来会发生的事
I have a scan coming up.
你知道那有多可怕吗
You know how scary that is.
克里斯蒂娜,我爱你
Kristina, I love you,
但是那都是废话
but that's crap.
不,不是
- No, it's not crap.
是的,它确实是废话
- No, it is.
你不能等
You don't wait.
你不能等有时间去细想
You don't wait for a good scan.
不要等
Don't wait.
不要去等任何事
Don't wait for anything.
如果你有什么想做的事
If this is something
you want to do,
你就得去做
you need to do it.
如果病痛有什么教给我们的
If there's anything
this taught us,
那就是不要去等
it's no waiting.
生活没有任何彩排
This is not
the dress rehearsal.
就是这样
This is it.
你想做什么...
You want to do this...
那你就去做
Do it.
那么,再告诉我多一点关于大学的事
So, tell me more about college.
我想知道更多的,因为我没有像你一样多姿多彩的生活
I need more, because I have
to vicariously live through you
因为我没有能够上...
- because I didn't get to--
大学什么都没有
- There's nothing.
就是教室寝室和食堂的三点一线
It's just reading and sleeping
and eating.
你又遇到你想要跟我聊聊的
Have you laid eyes
on any cute ladies
漂亮姑娘吗
you want to tell me about?
瑞恩要回来了,是吧
Ryan's coming home, right?
不是快了吗
- Isn't that soon?
话题转移的不错
- Very smooth transition.
当然
Yeah.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
呃,对,他快回来了
Um, yes, he is.
He's coming home.
我很害怕
I feel scared.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
我不知道,就好像是...
I don't know--it's like
我不知道要怎样叙述他所经历的
I have no idea how to relate
to what he's going through,
我总感觉他就像,就像是封闭了之类的
and I feel like he's, like,
kind of closed off and stuff.
我不知道
And--I don't know.
我一想就头大
It just makes me feel nervous,
就像...
like...
嗯哼
Uhhuh.
就好像是
Like maybe
好想他已经不再喜欢我了
he doesn't like me anymore.
他肯定还爱着你的
He still likes you.
我也希望如此
I hope so.
安博,会好起来的
Amber, it'll be fine.
我是说...
I mean...
(都在咯咯笑)
[Both chuckle]
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说,你懂的,如果他...
I mean, you know, what if he...
如果他表现得...
What if he starts acting...
有距离感?
Distant?
如果他给我发短♥信♥,你懂的
What if he text me, you know,
就是那种模糊不清的短♥信♥
some sort of vague,
blow-off-y text like,
就像“brb”,你懂的,表情之类的我该怎么办
"brb," you know, emoticon art.
哦,好吧,嗯
Oh, okay, yeah.
或许他要上课
Maybe he has class,
又或许他认为你是他妈
and maybe he thought
you were his mom
当他要做一些事因为...
when he would be doing that
because...
(笑)不好意思
- [Laughing] I'm sorry.
怎么听起来这么熟悉
- That sounds very familiar.
听着,如果让你很烦恼的话
Listen, I'm sorry
我很抱歉
if you're annoyed,
但是我需要你帮我走出来
but I need you
to help me out here,
因为你了解咱妈的脾气
because you know how mom is,
如果我们中的某个人没有重视她...
and when one of us
is not paying attention...
我当然知道她是怎样的人
- I know exactly how she is.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表