剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Stop it. I don't find him attractive.
住口啦 我才没觉得他吸引人呢
I'm secure. Listen.
我会保密的 听着
All right, I'm listening. This is what I'm saying.
好吧 我听着呢 这就是我所说的
He made some really valid points about the school.
他说的关于学校的那些东西很有用
You know, I just feel like I don't want to start something
我觉得我不想我们突然就心血来潮
and get in over our head, and --
然后开始做某件事 而且...
we're always in over our heads. it's a huge
我们不总是心血来潮吗 这件事太大了
You just ran for mayor. Remember that?
你才竞选过市长诶 不记得了吗
Yeah, I do remember that.
对 我记得
I don't want this to be unrealistic,
我不想做不现实的事
and I want to make sure that this is something
我想确保那是一件我们
that we can follow through on.
可以一直做下去的事儿
Doesn't sound like you, Kristina,
这话听起来可不像你 克里斯蒂娜
being afraid of something unrealistic.
你居然会害怕不切现实的事
I'm not afraid of it, Adam. I'm just saying--
我不是怕 亚当 我只是...
and you know what? It's a great idea.
你知道吗 这是个好主意
You had a great idea,
你有个很棒的主意
and we're starting this school
我们得开这所学校
because our son, Max, deserves a good place to learn,
因为我们的儿子 麦克斯 他值得更好的地方去学习
and so do other kids like Max.
其他像麦克斯的孩子也一样
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
One handsome teacher who's got an awesome personality
有一位有着很棒人格魅力的帅气老师
does not a bad idea make.
可不是一个坏主意
I didn't say that. Okay?
我可没这么说 好吗
It's a good idea,
这是个好主意
and that's why we need to do this.
这也是我们需要这么做的原因
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, my God. It's me.
天呐 是我
Hank! Yeah.
汉克 对
What's wrong with you? It's late.
你脑子有病啊 现在很晚了
You scared me. I know it's late.
你吓着我了 我知道天色很晚了
That's why I looked in there.
所以我才从那儿看你的
I can see right in there. Don't knock from the street.
我能从那里看得到 别在街上敲门
It's crazy. What are you doing?
太荒唐了 你要干嘛
Are you packing up for the personal matter?
你在为那件私事打包吗
Yeah, I am.
对 没错
You got a malaria net?
你有疟疾网吗
Oh, well, I guess you know I'm going to Africa,
我猜你肯定是知道我要去非洲了
and you're mad about it.
而你对此很生气
I'm not mad. I'm not mad.
我没生气 没生气
No? No, nobody said I was mad.
没有吗 谁说我生气了
Well, what? I'm disappointed.
怎么了 我很失望
Disappointed, yeah.
我很失望 对
We started this project, and I saw something new in you.
我们开始合作这个项目后 我在你身上发现了新的东西
You really wanted this, you were focused,
你是真的想要做这份工作 你很专注
and I thought that we were making something
我就想我们是在做一些
that could turn out to be really good.
能真正变成好东西的作品
We are.
确实是啊
Yeah, but then We will.
是 可是然后... 我们会的
You just started doing something
你却开始做一些
that I've seen you do your whole life.
我从未见过你做的事
I'm seeing patterns.
我知道你
You got a good job here, you got a great opportunity,
你在这儿有一份好工作 你有很好的机会
and you're blowing it off for some guy.
你却为了一个男人都放弃了
What is this? I don't know
你这是干嘛 我不知道...
what are you doing? Listen.
你这是在干嘛 听我说
if you're scared--maybe deep down you think
如果你吓着了 或许在你内心深处
you can't make it as a photographer,
你觉得你做不来一个摄影师
whatever it is.
不管是什么
And this is regardless of what I think of that guy,
这与我对那个男人怎么想没有关系
which is that he pretty much sucks,
虽然他确实挺烂一人儿
in case you're wondering because he gets you the job and now--
为了不让你感到奇怪 我告诉你这是因为他为你找了这工作 而现在
he didn't get me the job.
他没有帮我得到这份工作
Well, whatever, he helped you do it,
不管怎么样 他都或多或少帮了你
and now he's telling you that it doesn't matter.
他现在却告诉你这不重要
I'm just--I'm reporting to you that I'm seeing you do
我只是...我想告诉你我知道你会怎么做
what you always do.
我知道你的作风
You put a man before yourself.
你总是以男人为重
I don't think you should do that.
我觉得你不该那么做
Okay, thank you. Thank you for that.
好吧 多谢你了 多谢你的建议
Are you done? Are you pissed at me?
你说完了吗 你生我气了吗
Yes, I am,
对 我生气了
because you're coming over here and reporting...
因为你跑过来跟我说...
I'm just trying to be honest. Your honesty to me.
我只是想对你实话实说而已 你对我实话实说
I didn't ask.
我并没有要求你这样做
How dare you tell me about my problems and patterns
你怎么敢在我没有看到你跟其他人
when I don't see you any more connected
有跟比我在一起时更紧密的关系的时候
to somebody than you were when we were together?
跑过来指责我的问题和为人
I mean, you're Mr. perfect relationship, great career guy?
你是感情完美先生 事业成功人士吗
No.
不是
I'm taking a onceinalifetime opportunity OK.
我抓住了一生难得一次的机会 好吧
to do something very cool,
做一些很棒的事
and why do you have to come over and make me feel bad about it?
你为什么要跑过来让我觉得这样做不好
All right.
好吧
This was a bad idea. I'm gonna go.
这不是个好主意 我走了
Enjoy your trip.
旅途愉快
You know, and I'll email you
如果项目有什么问题的话
if something comes up with the project.
我会给你发邮件的
Come on, zeek.
拜托 奇克
We've been back and forth with this for months now,
我们已经这样反反复复这样好几个月了
and finally we reach a careful
终于好不容易达成了一个
and what I thought was a mutual decision.
我觉得是共同做的谨慎决定
And I think that at last, it's finally over,
我以为最后这件事终于了结了
and you won't drop it.
你却不愿放下
Instead, you enlist your son to fight your battles.
反而去找你的儿子来捍卫你的战争
I didn't enlist anybody, Camille.
我没有去找任何人 卡米尔
I do not know what the hell you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
He called me selfish.
他说我自私
Crosby Hey, what are you doing?
克劳斯比 他... - 你在这儿干嘛呢
It's after midnight. Shh.
这都半夜都过了 嘘
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来 你过来 过来
Listen to this.
你来听听
Crosby, Jasmine, the kids--they're here.
克劳斯比 贾思敏 孩子们 他们在这儿
I mean, so what--
这又怎么了嘛
I've been listening to fights for 30 years through this vent,
我已经从这个通气口听他们吵架听了30年了
and I'm gonna tell you, this is a bad one.
而且我告诉你 这次很不好
This is not good.
一点都不好
She said that I was the most selfish member of this family.
她说我是家里最自私的人
That's clearly Sarah.
那明明是萨拉才对嘛
That's how wound up she is, no objectivity.
她就这么生气 一点都不客观了
Unlike Sarah, they won't stay here for years and years.
他们不像萨拉 他们不会年复一年待在这儿
Ooh, that's harsh. Glad Sarah didn't hear that.
唔 这话太刻薄了 真高兴萨拉没听到这话
You said something to her, didn't you?
你跟她说了什么 对吧
I tried to have an adult conversation with her--
我试图跟她来个成年人间的对话
I told you not to say anything.
我告诉过你什么也不要说
You promised. I said
你答应过我的 我说过...
listen, it was going fine,
听我说 本来一直挺好的
but I mentioned the word "selfish,"
但我一提到自私这个词之后
which I believe she's being, and she went ballistic.
虽然我觉得她确实很自私 她马上就变得非常激动了
Oh, my God, I told you this would blow up.
天呐 我跟你说过这事儿总会爆♥炸♥的
I told you.
我告诉过你
You never said anything to Crosby
你从没跟克劳斯比说过
about wanting to sell the house.
关于要卖♥♥这栋房♥子的事儿
Oh, for Pete's sake,
我的天呐
all I did was have an honest, face-to-face conversation
我想做的就是跟我儿子来个
with my own son. Look, sweetheart--
诚实的面对面的对话而已 听我说 亲爱的...
we cannot stay here. We got to go.
我们不能待在这儿 我们得走了
We've got to get out of this house.
我们得远离这栋房♥子
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表