剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Watch your collar, there.
看看你的衣领
You're gonna be busted.
你要把它给毁了
Mm.
嗯
You know, it's about choices.
你知道吗 这是关于选择的问题
Life is a series of choices.
生活中有太多的选择
Now, I can choose to do a little heavy lifting now,
现在我可以选择做一份担子很重的工作
and I can put our business at the next level.
我也可以将我们的事业提升一个层次
You know?And that just seems like...
你知道吗 这就好像是...
Is that good? Oh, so good.
好吃吗 哦 太好吃了
It is. Can I try it? Surprisingly excellent.
是吗 我能尝尝吗 出乎意料的美味
Yeah, just don't mess with my road right here.
行 别抢我的东西
This is all mine,these rice kris--see how--
这些都是我的 这些饭都是我的...你看这有多...
oh. How good is that?
哦 很美味是吧
Joel, it's terrible.That's bad cake.
乔 太难吃了 这是个坏了蛋糕
Is it? You're Drhey, listen to me.
是吗 你醉...嘿 听我说
You're drunk.That's not good cake.
你醉了 这也不是个好蛋糕
Really? Don't eat it.
真的吗 别吃了
Starting to make me feel bad.
开始让我觉得恶心了
All right, I gotta go,I gotta get these diapers
好了 我得把这些尿布带回去
back to Jasmine or she's gonna kill me, okay?
给贾思敏了不然她会杀了我的
Yeah, Julia's gonna kill me.
对 茱莉亚也会杀了我的
How'd we get here?
我们怎么活过来的
[Laughs]
【狂笑中】
No, I mean, with--you know.
不 我是说 有...
Yeah, no, with,you know, having kids
对 不 有那么一群孩子
and, you know, businesses on the precipice of something.
生意也陷入绝境
Yeah.
对啊
I don't know.Yeah.
我不知道 对啊
Brain is flamin'[Turns up music]
【打开了音乐】头脑正发热
Oh, man, this is one of my favorites.
天呐 这是我做喜欢的歌♥之一
That's a song right there. Oh, man.
就是现在放的这首 哦 天呐
What a song.Listen to how simple that is.
这个真是...听听它多简单啊
It is huge.It just-wow.
那么壮观 那么叹为观止
You light my morning sky. Yeah, that's rock and roll.
你点亮了我清晨的天空(歌♥词) 对啊 只是首摇滚呢
Right there. Burning love
这首歌♥ (歌♥词)热烈的爱情啊
mm. Both: Mmhmm.
嗯 (齐声)嗯哼
Ooh, hoo, hoo,I feel my temperature rising
歌♥词:呜呼呼 我感觉身体炙热难耐
Is it okay I used your loofah?
用你的浴花没问题吧
No!
没有
Okay. Uhoh.
好吧 啊 哦
I don't need to loofah.I have very soft skin.
我不需要浴花 我皮肤光滑着呢
Yeah.
嗯
Are you sure this kid knows what he's doing?
你确定那孩子清楚他在干嘛吗
Who? The guy fixing the toilet?
谁 就是修厕所的那个
Ryan? He does.Yes, he does, absolutely.
瑞恩 当然 他当然知道他在干嘛 绝对的
Very much so.
确定肯定以及一定
'Cause, you know,I have a plumber buddy
我有个水管工人选可解你的
who would probably cut you a deal.
燃眉之急
That's okay. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Unless--or you just love having me in your shower.
除非你喜欢我在你这儿洗澡
I can stay.
那我就留下
I can't wait till you get your water turned back on.
我可等不了你的浴室恢复正常
Okay.
好吧
Um...
嗯...
So we could just call him,I guess.
我想我们可以直接给他打电♥话♥
Who? The guy.
谁 那个家伙啊
No, no, no, no.I can't fire Ryan.
不不不 我不能炒了瑞恩
Why? Are you--
为什么 难道你...
oh, you and Ryan?Are you hitting that?
哦 你跟瑞恩难道说在谈恋爱吗
What? No?
什么 不是吗
He's my daughter's fiance.
他是我女儿的未婚夫
Oh. Sorry. Okay.
哦 不好意思 好吧
What do you have to say about that?
你对此有何高见吗
Enough said.
我已经说得够多了
Let's hear it. No, no. I get it.
你说吧 我听着呢 不不 我懂了
That's totally understandable.
我完全明白了
Yeah, right? Family.Don't mess with family.
对吧 家庭嘛 不能把家给搞砸了
'Cause it's family and family comes first.
因为这是家里的事 家庭为先嘛
And I apologize.I didn't know.
我道歉 我事先并不知道那个
Enough said. Yeah.
说完了 就这样
And good news here.
再给你个好消息
The lesson that we've gotten is you now know
我们至少还是学到了一课
you can't snake a toilet bowl.
就是你不会用绞线通马桶
And you know you can't flush your condoms.
还有你不能把避孕套冲到马桶里
Mr. Radford,thank you so much
兰福德先生 非常感谢
for taking the time to meet with us.
您能抽时间会见我们
After I left Mr. Carlson I spoke with a family friend.
自从上次跟卡尔森老师聊过之后我又跟我家一个老朋友聊了聊
He's a photographer.Great photographer.
他是个摄影师 很棒的摄影师
Hank Rizzoli.You may have heard of him.
汉克.里佐利 你可能之前听说过这个人
Mmmm.
没有
Really, really well-known in Berkeley.
他在贝克里真的是非常知名的摄影师
He's like the Annie Liebowitz of Berkeley. He's amazing.
他就是贝克里的安妮.利博维茨 他真的非常棒
Wonderful person, too.
人也相当不错
He really believes that Max has talent as a photographer.
他说麦克斯很有摄影的天赋
And he should be taking pictures
他应该拍年鉴照片
of the yearbook--for the yearbook.
改为年鉴专门拍摄照片
Okay, I thought I made it clear that this wasn't
好了 我想我已经说的很清楚了
about talent, Mrs. Braverman.
布雷弗曼夫人 这不是天赋不天赋的问题
You made it clear,but you know,
你确实说的很清楚了 但是你知道吗
I sat down with my husband,we talked to Max,
我和我丈夫一起坐下跟麦克斯谈了
so this won't happen again.
所以这种是不会在发生了
The decision's been made.
决定我们已经做了
I know the decision's been made.
我知道决定早就做好了
Mr. Radford, could you maybe
但是 兰福德先生 你能给
talk to Mr. Carlson about last year
卡尔森老师讲讲
and how great Max was with president of student council,
去年麦克斯作为学生会主席
how much he thrived,
把学生会办得多好
and how well he did.
他做的有多好吗
And, you know, we had some speed bumps here and there,
虽然中途有一些小波折
but in the end,he did phenomenal.
但最后他做得成绩非凡
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对啊
He did do well. And I'm happy that Max had that experience.
他确实做得很好 我也很开心麦克斯能有那么一个经历
But I gotta be honest with you.
但我得跟你讲实话
It was really tough on the rest of the student council.
学生会后期真的不好过
Why do you say that?I don't--
为什么那么说 我不...
I mean, I think the reason that it worked out at all,
我是说 我认为它能挺过来的原因只有一个
the only reason it worked out at all,
它能挺过来的唯一原因
was because Max was in charge.
是因为麦克斯主管着学生会
But I still had to put out a lot of fires.
但我还是平息了不少怨言
Like what?Nobody told me any of this.
比如说 没人告诉过我那个
I was glad to try to make it work.
我很乐意试着这样做
Because I thought it was gonna be good for Max.
是因为我觉得这会对麦克斯有好处
But this time I've got to agree with Mr. Carlson.
但是这一次 我恐怕要同意卡尔森老师的观点了
We can't have him doing photography for the yearbook.
我们不能让他照年鉴照片
It's just not fair to the other kids.
这对其他的孩子不公平
Crosby just happened to be there?
克罗斯比碰巧就在那儿吗
Yeah,he was picking up diapers.
对 他在那儿买♥♥尿布呢
How much had you had to drink?
你不得不喝了多少
Not too much. Yeah.
不是太多 嗯
I was, you know,trying to be safe, so...
我就是想...确保安全而已 所以...
That's smart. Mmhmm.
这很明智 嗯哼
Okay, so if you hadn't been drinking so much,
好吧 要是你没喝太多的话
then, um, may I ask the story behind this?
那我能问问你这玩意儿背后的故事吗
Uh, that is a cake.
呃 那是个蛋糕
It's, uh...
它...呃...
Looked so much better last night.
昨晚看起来可比这儿好多了
Mmhmm. That cake.N913
嗯哼 那个蛋糕
for the, uh--I was, uh...Drunk.
是因为...呃...我醉了
Yeah. I was drunk.
对 我当时喝醉了
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表