剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, buddy. I'm going upstairs!
嘿 儿子 我要上楼去
Honey,whatwhat is going on? He's okay,he got a little
宝贝 怎...怎么了 他没事儿 他有点...
Hank is a liar! Max, stop it.
汉克是个大骗子 麦克斯 住口
He's a liar! Max, don't call people a liar.
他是个骗子 麦克斯 不许叫别人骗子
Max.
麦克斯
I am so, sowhat happened? He gotyeah.
我真是...出什么事儿了 他...嗯
He got upset. He got a little upset.
他有点沮丧 有点不爽
I don't know--
我也不知道...
what was that all about? He just had a tantrum.
刚才怎么回事儿啊 他刚才发脾气了
Yeah, he was at the studio,and... Uhhuh.
对 他本来是在工作室的 然后... 嗯哈
He wanted to do something. I told him we couldn't do it.
他想做某件事而 然后我告诉他不能那样做
We had to do this other thing.You know,we had a deadline,
我们要先做别的事儿 你知道的 我们有截止期限
and he flipped out. I don't--
然后他就发狂了 我不...
okay. Does that happen?
好吧 这情况时有发生吗
Yeah, sometimes. We're working on stuff
对 有时候吧 我们一直都在教他呢
with him. I'm so sorry. He's gonna be okay?
我对此很抱歉 他会没事儿的吧
Everything in the studio's okay? You're all right?
工作室还好吧 你没事儿吧
No, I'm all right. Yeah, he's fast though.
我没事儿 他跑得太快了
That's a fast kid. It's not your fault.I got to go talk to him.
那孩子挺敏捷的 这不是你的错 我去跟他谈谈
I'm so sorry, Hank. Thank you.
我很抱歉 汉克 谢谢你了
Max. He'll be okay?
麦克斯 他会没事儿的吧
Yeah, he'll be okay.
嗯 他会没事儿的
Ooh, man, he's fast. Son of a bitch, he's fast.
哦 天呐 他太跑得太快了 奶奶的 真挺快的
Finished.
完成了
Zeek, it was such a beautiful day here today.
奇克 今天这边天气太好了
You should've seen the sunset last night.
昨天晚上还能看得到日落
I wished you were here.
我真希望你也能在这儿
There's just so much that I want to share with you.
这里有好多东西我想与你一同分享
That sounds great, Millie.
听起来很棒 米莉
How are you?
你过得如何
Me? Oh, fine, fine, yeah.
我啊 很好 很好
How's the other woman?
那那个女人呢
Uh, well, she's doing good, you know.
嗯 她还不错
I'm working on her all the time, and slowly but surely--
我一直在努力修好她 虽然很慢但是很有成效
well, it worked out then, didn't it?
不管如何总算是起作用了 对吧
We're both pursuing our passions.
我们都在追寻自己的所爱
Yeah, it did.
对 没错
Listen, there's a gal in our group
听我说啊 我们队里有个女孩儿
who's got a little villa outside Tuscany,
在托斯卡纳区有套别♥墅♥
and she invited a few of us to come there and paint.
而且她邀请了我们几个人去她家画画
It's just a wonderful opportunity,
这是个绝佳的机会
and I don't know when I'd have the chance again,
而且我不知道我以后是否还能有这样的机会
but it would mean extending my trip a week.
可是这样会让我的旅途延长一个星期
So I'll--I'll let you think about it.
所以我...我想让你考虑考虑看看
Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 行 行
You're sure I can't just wear jeans?
你确定我不能穿牛仔裤去
No, you cannot wear jeans.
不行 你当然不能穿牛仔裤去
Why do you have all these awesome dresses?
你怎么会有这么多漂亮的衣服
This is an amazing wardrobe. I think that would look
你的衣橱简直太赞了 我觉得那件衣服穿你身上
really good on you. Really?
肯定美爆了 真的么
Yeah. All right, I'll try that one too.
真的 好吧 那我也试穿一下那件吧
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, um, what's this guy's last name again?
那个 你再说一遍那家伙姓什么来着
Fletcher, Carl Fletcher. Why?
弗莱彻 卡尔·弗莱彻 问这个干嘛
Okay. What are you doing?
好吧 你在干嘛
Lookin' him up. What are you doing?
在搜他的名字 你在干嘛
I'm looking him up. Don't look him up.
我在网上搜他的名字啊 别搜他的名字
Why not? Because
为什么 因为
I'm superstitious about that.
我对这事儿很迷信的
It's tacky and stalker-y.
这是小女生暗恋别人才做的
I'm gonna go try on more dresses.
我要再多试几件衣服
It's $1,000 a plate, okay, so we have to look him up
那边一个盘子都价值1000美元呢 所以我们一定
and see what's going on with this guy.
得查清楚那个家伙到底是怎么回事
And you should wear the black one.
你穿黑色那件吧
It's gonna look amazing.
会看起来很漂亮的
I don't want to look amazing. Why not?
我不想看起来很漂亮 为什么
Jasmine, it's not a date.
贾思敏 这又不是去约会
I'm just going with this guy to--for networking reasons,
我只是跟这个家伙出去...搞搞社交而已
and because he asked me to be his plus-one,
而且是他邀请我去当他的女伴的
and I thought, you know, "who cares?"
而且我想“管他呢”
Uhhuh. Carl Fletcher, right? That's his name?
啊哈 卡尔·弗莱彻对吧 这是他的名字对吧
Yeah.
对
Is this him? Ugh. Is it police records?
这个是他吗 这是违警记录吗
Crimes? Just verify that this is him.
犯罪记录吗 只是想核实一下是他不
Is this him? That isIverified, yes.
是他吗 那个是...我核实了 是他
Okay, so... "Global med world services
好吧... “国际医学服务协会
"is an international nonprofit that builds hospitals
是一项建立在贫困国家医院与诊所的
and clinics in underprivileged countries."
非营利性国际性机构”
But he doesn't have anything to do with--
但他跟那个没什么关系...
well, yeah, it is, because he is the chairman
没错 确实是 因为同时这家机构的主席
and executive director of it. He went to Duke,
兼执行董事 他上过哥伦比亚
Columbia med school No, he didn't.
公爵医学院... 不对 他才没上过呢
And he is board certified in neonatology.
而且他还是新生儿科的执照医师
You've got to be kidding me. No, he
你是在逗我吧 没有 他...
he's a doctor? And he saves babies.
他是个医生 而且他还专门对新生儿救死扶伤呢
Uh, this sounds like a major evening.
呃 听起来好像是个很重大的晚宴
It is, which is why, you know...
确实是 这也是为什么...你懂的
I better try the black one. You should wear the black one,
我最好还是穿上黑色的那件吧 你最好是穿上黑色的那件
yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
Yeah.
没错
Excuse me, Hank. Hi. Oh, hey. How's it going?
打扰一下 汉克 嗨 嘿 你好吗
It's going all right. Listen, I wanted to apologize
还好 听我说 我想向你道歉
to you for Max's blowup the other day.
因为那天麦克斯那天乱发脾气的事儿
I'm sorry about that. Yeah, no, that's okay.
我对此真的是很抱歉 嗯 这倒不用 没什么大不了的
How is he--he's okay? Is he mad at me still?
他...他还好吗 是不是还在生气
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 哦
Unfortunately, Max can be kind of stubborn.
麦克斯确实有点不太好对付
But you handled the situation really well, so--
但你却是处理的非常得当 所以...
yeah, he-- but he does that, huh?
嗯 他...但他确实还在生气是吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 好吧
He got it into his head that you lied to him,
他很坚信你欺骗了他
which I'm sure isn't true, and--
我当然相信这不是真的 而且...
Yeah, no, I It's typical of Max
没错 不 我... 麦克斯一直就这样的性子
that he can't let things go.
总是放不开一些事儿
So it's irrational, it's frustrating...
所以这样很不科学 很让人失望...
Yeah, no, I know. But I just want you to know,
嗯 不是 我理解 但是我希望你能知道
don't take it personally.
别把这件事儿太较真儿
No, I don't. I mean, you know,
不 不会的 我是说
to be honest, I did break a promise to him, so--
说实话 我确实是对他失信了来着 所以...
well, that happens. Yeah.
事事难料嘛 是啊
And he needs to learn how to deal with that.
他也需要学会自己去处理这种事
Yeah. And I brought you
没错 对了 我给你带来了
this book on asperger's syndrome.
这本书 用来应对艾斯伯格综合征
I don't know if you have time to read it,
我不知道你是不是有时间读这个
but it might help understand Max a little bit better,
但这个可能会帮你更好地了解麦克斯
because we really want this to work out here.
因为我们真的很想解决这件事儿
I mean, we love that he comes here.
我们也很喜欢他到这儿来
It's been really good for him. Yeah, no, I know, I know.
这样对他确实很有好处 嗯 这我知道 我也理解
Relax. Okay.
别着急 好吧
I mean, I'm--I like him. I like the kid,
我...我喜欢他 我挺喜欢那孩子的
so it's not that complicated, really.
所以这也不是太复杂 真的
Okay, good. Yeah.
好吧 这就好 嗯
If you want to, hopefully, it'll be of some help.
如果你想读的话 我希望这本书会对你有点帮助
Yeah, sure. This is cool.
行 没问题 这个不错嘛
Hey, look at that. London pumps.
嘿 看那个 伦敦舞鞋
Yeah. It's weird that you know that.
没错 真没想到你会知道这个
Oh. It's got to go back, though.
哦 那个你先把它放回去吧
Oh, yeah. Oh, boy. I gotta do the thing, yeah.
哦 行 天呐 我得开始做事儿了
Yep, sure. Of course. Yeah, no, that's
行 当然 嗯 那个...
all right, you're working. I'm gonna go.
好吧 你忙你的 我先走了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表