剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
So when did you lose her?
你什么时候失去她的
Lose who?
失去谁
Your wife. Mine was in '99.
你妻子啊 我的是在99年的时候
I didn't lose my wife. My wife's not dead.
我没有丧妻 我老婆活得好好的呢
What made you think that, for crying out loud?
你怎么会那么想 我有大声哭过吗
Sorry.
不好意思
I guess I just assumed. Assumed what?
我就是猜猜而已 猜什么
That you were a lonely-hearts widower like me.
猜你是个跟我一样孤独寂寞的鳏夫
I'm not a lonely-hearts wido--
我才不是个孤独寂寞的鳏...
my wife happens to be in Italy on a trip with her art class,
我老婆不过正好跟她的艺术班去意大利了而已
and they're seeing museums and touching statues.
她们就去参观参观博物馆 看看雕像而已
They're going all around spending my money,
她们就是在浪费我的钱而已
that's what they're--I don't know what the hell
她们就是...我不知道她们
they're doing over there.
到底在那边干嘛
Sounds like you're a little perturbed about that.
听起来你对此有些心烦意乱啊
Well, I'm a little perturbed, yeah.
我确实有点 没错
I mean, it's been three weeks. I haven't had a good meal,
都三周了 我都没吃过一顿好饭了
and I don't have any clean underwear.
而且我还没有干净的衣服穿
I mean, come on. You know? And then she just told me
拜托 你知道吗 然后她却告诉我
she wants to stay an extra week. I mean, God.
她还要在那儿多呆一周 天呐
Typical army.
典型的大兵
Can't see the forest for the trees.
身在福中不知福
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你丫的这话什么意思
Most women our age are a pain in the ass.
很多女人到了我们这个年纪都很烦人
Many just want to sit around playing cards
大部分人只想坐在家打牌
or showing you pictures of their grandkids.
或者是跟孙子孙女看自己以前的照片
They sit there yammering about "my hearing aid this,"
她们会坐在那儿喊“我的助听器呢”
and, "my artificial hip that." It's enough to drive you crazy.
“我的人造髋关节呢” 会把你搞疯的
Well, you know, Camille isn't that way at all.
可是卡米尔根本不是那样
Then be thankful.
那你就感激涕零吧
I'm telling you, if my wife was still alive,
要是我老婆还活着的话
and she asked me to take a trip to Italy,
她要是让我带她去意大利
I'd buy two first-class tickets and beat her ass to the airport.
我会给她买♥♥第一班飞机 绑也要把她绑上飞机
But that's just me.
但这只是我的想法而已
And now for the highlight of our evening.
现在到了今晚的重头戏部分
Put that away. In 2003, Dr. Carl Fletcher
把那个放下来 2003年 卡尔·弗莱彻医生
founded global med world service with the goal of providing
建立了国际医学协会 并以向那些甚至基本生活
sustainable healthcare in countries
都保障不了的贫困国家提供
where even the most basic needs are not met.
可持续医疗保健为目标
Wait a minute. Are you about to get an award?
等等 你会得一个什么奖吗
It's no big deal. It's nothing.
没什么大不了的 没什么
It's a very big deal. Oh, my God.
这可是件很大的事儿 天呐
And tonight's recipient
今晚的医疗保健梦想家奖的
of the healthcares visionary award, Dr. Carl Fletcher.
获奖者 卡尔·弗莱彻医生
Be right back. Right back.
我去去就回 去去就回
Thank you, Jane and Melissa. Thanks so much.
感谢 简还有梅丽莎 非常感谢你们
Oh, this is nice.
太好了
Well, I am terrible at speeches, but I'll just say two things.
我不太会演讲 但我还是要讲两件事儿
First, in the nonprofit world,
首先 在非盈利的世界
there's no such thing as an individual award.
是没有像这样的个人奖项的
Global med is a total team effort,
国际医协是整个团队的努力
and I'd like to thank
我要感谢
my brilliantly talented executive staff.
我优秀的执行员工们
Noel, Thomas, Elaine, stand up, guys.
诺伊尔 托马斯 依兰恩 各位请起立
Thank you. These three make it happen.
谢谢你们 这三位使得我们的工作变为可能
They're the reason global med works.
有了他们世界医疗才能够正常运转
Second, I want to thank you, because without your help...
其次 我还想感谢你们各位 因为要是没有大家的帮助...
Oh, my God, your friend Natalie
天呐 你的朋友娜塔莉
was so wasted. Yeah, she was
真是太屈才了 是啊 没错
in rare form tonight. She definitely was.
她今晚真是太罕见了 绝对的
Do you think she's jealous or something?
你觉得她是吃醋了还是怎么了
She's jealous of what? I don't know, of me.
吃谁的醋 我不知道 我的吧 可能
She just seems--
她好像...
What? She seemed very possessive.
干嘛 她看起来是很有占有欲的
We're friends. I don't know.
我们是朋友而已 我也不知道啦
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 对 真的
Really, really?
真的是真的吗
Yes, double really, I swear.
当然 双倍真的 我向你发誓
Double really? Okay.
双倍真的 好吧
Everyone really liked you, by the way.
人人都很喜欢你 话说
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
All right. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I'm sad you're leaving.
我好伤心你就要走了
I missed you, drew. Yeah.
我想你了 德鲁 嗯
And I was thinking about it tonight, just...
我在想今晚 就...
And watching you with all your friends,
看着你跟你的那些朋友
and you're just such an amazing guy,
你是一个很棒的家伙
and I always have so much fun with you.
跟你在一起总是那么开心
I feel really horrible about the way things ended between us.
我觉得我们俩之间就那么结束了真的很可怕
Yeah, that was bad.
对 确实很不好
You know, I--I get it, though.
我...我明白
I do. I'm really sorry, drew.
我真的明白 我很抱歉 德鲁
You were there for me, and...
你在那儿陪着我 而...
It's taken me a ridiculously long time to figure that out,
我居然花了这么长时间才醒悟过来
but I have now, and I wish I could take it all back.
但是我现在真的醒悟了 我也希望我能找回自我
Have a do-over, but...I can't, so...
重新来过 可是...我不能 所以...
Will you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Yeah. Yeah. I forgive you.
当然 当然 我原谅你
Thank you. Yeah, you're welcome.
谢谢你 不用
You know, I probably shouldn't drive.
我真不该开车的
Yeah. Yeah, maybe you could just crash here.
嗯 嗯 你可能会撞毁在这儿的
What the hell?
怎么回事儿
What the hell is going on? I don't know.
刚刚他♥娘♥的♥怎么回事儿 我不知道
He's drunk, and he wanted to talk to me,
他喝醉了 他想跟我聊聊
and I did not want to talk to him in that state, you know?
而我不想在那种状态下跟他聊 你知道吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you having an affair with ed?
你跟艾德有一腿吗
No. Julia.
没有 茱莉亚
Babe If there's anything...
宝贝 如果有什么事儿的话...
If there is anything going on, if there's anything at all,
如果有什么事儿的话 哪怕是一丁点儿
you have to--you have to tell me.
你必须得...必须得告诉我
Do you understand? Joel,
你明白吗 乔
I need to know. there's nothing going on.
我需要知道 我跟她之间什么事儿也没有
I need to know. Just--
我需要知道 就...
there's nothing going on.
什么事儿也没有
Okay?
好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if I can believe that.
我不知道是否我能相信
W...
什...
are you sober?
你冷静下来了吗
What are you Are you sober?
你什么... 你冷静了吗
Are you--can you drive? Are you safe?
你能...你能自己开车吗 能安全吗
Yeah.
嗯
Take the keys, and you can drive.
钥匙拿去 你自己开吧
I'm gonna find a cab, or something.
我去找辆出租车什么的
Joel, you don't--
乔 你不...
I don't like dancing so much, but--
我不那么喜欢跳舞 但是...
but I like music.
但我喜欢音乐
I feel like you're a pretty good dancer.
我觉得你舞肯定跳得不错
No! Yeah.
不是 肯定是
I'm not a good dancer. Yes.
我跳的不好 嗯
So thanks, that was fun.
谢了 今天真的很开心
Yeah, good. I'm glad you had fun.
嗯 好吧 我很高兴你玩的开心
It's not every day my date gets
并不是每场约会都会有
one of those crystal jobbers. Tada.
水晶奖杯的 嗒哒
But I wasn't your date.
但我不是你的约会对象
I was your plusone. Right.
我是你的男伴 对啊
Right? - Yeah.
对吧 嗯
So...
所以...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表