剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Mmhmm. It is good.
嗯哼 真不错
Wow.
哇哦
Thank you, this is-- this is amazing.
谢谢 这真是...真是太棒了
I should have cooked you dinner.
我应该给你做晚饭的
You did all that spreadsheet work for me.
你在电子表上面帮了我那么大的忙
No, come on. I was happy to do it. Honestly.
不 别介 我很开心能帮你 真的
I was a little too happy.
我有点开心过头了
It was kind of scary that I was that excited
我做个电子表格都那么兴奋
about working on Microsoft excel.
确实有点可怕
I completely understand.
我完全理解
I've been a new person this week.
我这周完全焕然一新了
You have. And it's been...
你确实是 而且...
It's been great to see, honestly.
能看到你这样真的很好 真的
I actually have, um, I have some news.
我其实还有点消息给你说
Not big news, tiny news.
不是什么大事 很小的事
Remember that job interview that I told you about?
记得上次我跟你说的那个工作面试的事吗
Oh, yeah.
记得
Well, they called me for a third interview,
他们打电♥话♥让我去第三次面试
so it's looking good.
情况貌似很乐观
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你了 谢谢
That's pretty big news.
这可是件大事
The thing about it is, um...
其实吧...
When they called to tell me,
当他们打电♥话♥告诉我的时候
the first thing that I thought of was...
我第一个想法就是...
I wanted to tell you.
我想马上告诉你
You've been a really good thing for me.
你对我来说真的是件很美好的事
Kind of the only good thing in this whole...
可以算是我这诡异的一年中
Crappy year.
最美好的事了
I just II'm so sorry.
我... 我...我很抱歉
I am--I'm sorry to do this.
我...我很抱歉要这么做
But I should go.
但我得走了
Did I do something wrong? No, I'm just
是我做错了什么吗 不 我只是...
I'm not ready for this.
是我还没准备好
I thought I was. I'm really not.
我以为我准备好了 其实我还没有
Bro, look.
老兄 听我说
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样了
What?
什么
The tension, man.
我们之间的尴尬啊
I can't handle the tension, you know?
我最不会处理这种尴尬局面了
Both of my parents are psychiatrists.
我父母两个都是精神病医师
No, I didn't know that.
我不知道这事
You know, I don't know anything about you, you know.
我一点都不了解你
All right, so here's what we're gonna do, man.
好吧 我们就这么做 老兄
You are gonna chug a beer
你一口气干完一罐啤酒
and tell me something that you hate about me.
然后告诉我你讨厌我什么
Then you're gonna do it again and again...
然后如此反复
Till you're done.
直到你说完
And then we can be friends again.
我们能重归于好为止
No, because we never were friends.
不行 因为我们从来都不是朋友
'Cause you've never asked me a single question about myself,
因为你从来没有问过我关于我的事
and all you care about is you.
你关心的只有你自己
That's a good start.
不错的开始
Chug.
干了
You have terrible taste in music, you know?
你对音乐的品味很差 你知道吗
My mom makes better cds than you do.
我妈听的唱片都比你的好得多
That's right. Yeah, she does.
没错 她确实是
And you think that you're so cool because you play lacrosse.
你老是自以为自己打长曲棍球时的样子很酷
Really? And you don't even start when you play.
真的吗 你连酷字儿的一点边都沾不上
I haven't played a minute all season.
我这一学期一分钟都没有打过了
I am totally overcompensating.
我绝对补偿过度了
Yeah, you're bad at the whole sport.
没错 你一点体育都不擅长
You take everything from the fridge.
你把冰箱里的东西都给拿光了
Literally everything, you know?
几乎是所有东西 你知道吗
And then you give my toothbrush to some girl
然后你把我的牙刷随随便便
you just hooked up with? Yeah, I did do that.
就给一个你刚搞完的女生 这我倒是做过
That's annoying.
那太烦人了
And it pisses me off that you don't even study,
最让我生气的是你根本都不学习
and then you get good grades
却还能取得很好的成绩
on some test that I actually work at.
而我却只能努力才能得到
Come on, keep 'em coming, keep 'em coming!
继续 继续说下去 继续说
No! Because it doesn't make sense.
不 因为这根本没意义
And I'm nothing but cool to you!
我只能对你冷眼相加 没有别的办法
You went and stabbed me in the back. How?
我一直都非常尊重你 怎么伤害你了
After I've been respectful to you!
而你却在背地里伤害我
How? Say it! You know exactly how! No!
我怎么做的 说出来啊 你自己心里清楚 我不说
Because you slept with Natalie, and you know I like her!
因为你跟娜塔莉睡过了 而你明知道我喜欢她
You know that! God! You're such a--
你明明知道的 天呐 你真是个...
okay! Okay, I'm sorry! You know exactly what it is!
好了 好了 对不起啦 你清楚到底是怎么一回事
God, no, you're not! That's the whole thing.
你才没有觉得抱歉 这才是我最气愤的事
Oh, damn, holt.
该死 霍特
I swear to God, I'm sorry.
我对天发誓 我真的很抱歉
Oh, man.
我的天呐
♪ One day this will all be over ♪
♪ 终有一天一切都会结束♪
Zeek, it's almost midnight.
奇克 这都快半夜了
Yeah, we got a lot of stuff.
我知道 可我们还有好大一堆东西啊
Okay, yeah. This is--this is "Keep."
好吧 嗯 这就是...这就是要留下的东西
That's "Pawn off to the kids," And that's "Throw away stuff."
那个是孩子们的典当物 那个那是要扔掉的东西
This is pawn off to the kids?
这是孩子们的典当物吗
No, that's throw away.
不 那是要扔掉的
Oh, no, no.
不 不
No, this is Adam's star globe.
不 这是亚当的天球仪
He won this.
他赢回来的
This is keep, right?
这是得留下的 对吧
And...
还有这个...
Sarah wants this.
萨拉想要这个
It's her first jewelry box.
这是她的第一个首饰盒
I gave it to her on her 13th birthday.
是我在她13岁生日是送给她的
This is our fondue pot. That was a wedding present.
这是我们的奶酪火锅 是结婚礼物
Millie, we can't keep everything.
米莉 我们不能什么都留着
But these things have sentimental value.
但这些都是有情感价值的东西啊
Everything here has some sentimental value.
这里所有的东西都有情感价值
I mean, hell, the whole house has sentimental value.
我是说 该死 这整栋房♥子里的东西都是有情感价值的
I mean, that's what happens, honey.
但木已成舟了 亲爱的
This is what you get when you downsize.
这是你缩小规模时的后果
God, you know every single thing
天呐 我觉得我今天看到的一切
I looked at today was awful.
都是伤感的
Well, you just started looking.
你才开始看而已
Come on, you're gonna find something.
你会发现点什么的
You know, I was so wrapped up in convincing you to move
我太执着于让说服你听我的话
and just being heard,
搬家了
that maybe I didn't listen to you enough.
我或许真没有好好听你的意见
Don't start second-guessing yourself here.
别再质疑你自己的决定了
Yeah, but maybe you were right.
是 可是也许你才是对的
Maybe we shouldn't be selling the house.
也许我们不该卖♥♥了这房♥子
This isn't the time to get cold feet.
现在可不是该退缩的时候
No, it's only partly that.
不 这只是一部分原因
I'm really afraid that we're not gonna find anything better.
我很害怕我们找不到更好的了
What if we made a terrible mistake?
如果我们犯了个糟糕的错误呢
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
kay, now look.
好了 听我说
Millie...
米莉
You and I are a team here.
我们俩是夫妻
All right?
好吗
And we're gonna find a place. It's gonna be great.
我们会找到一个地方 一个很好的地方的
And everything is gonna be fine. Come on.
一切都会好起来的 别胡思乱想了
I promise.
我向你保证
Okay.
好吧
All right? Yeah.
好吗 嗯
Even with the measures provided by the middle school,
甚至还有中学有的措施
he's not getting the help, he needs to thrive.
他在普通学校是得不到帮助的 他需要好好发展
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表