剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
别让他们欺负你
Don't let 'em bite you.
这就是我现在想的,所以...
That's what I thought it was, so...
嘿
- Hey.
嗨,怎么了
- Hi. What's wrong?
我刚才陷入了奇怪的气氛
- I'm just in a weird mood.
发生什么事了
- What happened?
我刚才在跟乔姨夫聊
I was just talking with uncle joel
瑞恩的事,我突然就觉得好伤心,我好想他
about Ryan, and I feel sad, and I miss him,
而且,我不知道,我好有压力
and--I don't know--I'm stressed
因为,你懂的,他就像是,距离
'cause, you know, he was, like, distant
上次两人在一起已经...
the last couple of times--
我知道,你说过了
I know. You said that.
那倒没什么,可是我就是一直在想
It's no big deal, but I'm just wondering--
(婴儿哭闹)
[baby shrieks]
那个,距离是件大事
- Well, distant is a big deal.
很伤人,是不是
It hurts, doesn't it?
它打击人的程度...
It hits on a level...
就像是...
- It seems like it's a...
就像一个狗哨一样
- It's like a dog whistle.
真的是紧急情况
- Serious emergency.
你需要我帮助吗
- You want me to help?
不需要,和你家人一起参观吧
No, no, visit with your family.
(婴儿哭)她可真是一个天使
[Baby crying] She's an angel.
她简直太可爱了
- She's so cute.
真的吗,那可真是...
- Really, that's--
(砰的一下关门声)
[door slams]
我们是不是该走了
Should we go?
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
当然,肯定的
- Definitely. 100%
想要点咖啡吗
- Want some coffee?
我们该走了
We should go.
(婴儿哭声继续)
[Baby continues crying]
我要去他的市长竞选
I will be running his mayor campaign.
我理解
- I understand.
嗯
- Ok.
我要进军教育界
I'd be heading up education.
如果他赢了,他就要为我配上员工
If he wins, he'd put me on staff.
我就要和那些我一直想遇到的人
I'd get to rub elbows with people
打交道了
I've always wanted to meet.
谁又会知道呢?或许某一天我会甚至会为市政部门竞选
And who knows? Maybe someday I could even run for office.
我懂了
- I get it.
你永远也不会知道
- You never know.
他让那个挺起来真的很不错
He's making it sound real great.
唯一的问题就是——他是个骗子
There's just one problem-- he's a liar.
好了,我知道你根本不喜欢那个家伙
Okay, I know that you don't like the guy,
但是这是我的梦想
but this is my dream.
我不想只做一个演讲稿作家
I'm not just gonna be a speech writer.
我们就忘了他试图对安博所做的事儿吧
Let's not forget what he tried to do with Amber.
他也就是升了她的职,把她带到了莎克拉门托而已
He basically promoted her, took her to Sacramento,
所以他会,你懂的...
so he could, you know...
当心点
Watch it.
什么? 他想跟她上♥床♥呢
What? He tried to get her to play with his blocks.
可他还没有把棒子送进洞呢
He didn't get the blocks in the holes.
那个什么?
That what?
我没办法让这个隐喻起作用
I can't make the metaphor work.
无论如何,这都不重要了
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
你自己都说过,抓住每一天
You even said yourself, "seize the day."
那正是我想要做的
That's what I want to do.
我懂了,我知道
I get it-I know
你想要抓住时光
you want to seize the day.
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
我只是不想让你犯错误,好吗
I just don't want to see you
make a mistake, okay?
而且我觉得为一个你不信任和尊重的人工作
And I think working for a guy you don't trust and respect
会是你犯的最大的错
could wind up being a huge mistake.
好吧,你是对的
Okay, you're right.
我一直都不完全信任他
I don't fully trust him always.
我一直在帮你留神着呢
- I'm looking out for you.
我懂了
- I get it.
那就请你跟鲍勃谈然后对他说不行吧
Please just talk to Bob and tell him no.
好吧,行 我现在还不能对他说不,亚当
Okay, fine. I'm not telling him no yet, Adam.
麦克斯,你在干嘛
- Max, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
- What are you doing?
不行,不行,麦克斯,你不能就这样
No, no, no, Max, you can't just--
你不能就这样把她抱起来
you can't just pick her up.
没事,亲爱的
- It's okay, honey.
到这来,宝贝
-Come here, honey.
到这来,我抱住她了
Come here--I got her.
她糟糕透了
She sucks.
宝贝,宝贝
- Honey, honey.
诺拉糟糕透了
- Nora sucks.
她是个糟糕的模特
She's a terrible model.
不许这样抓她
Don't just grab her like that.
她还是个婴儿,宝贝
She's a baby still, babe.
没事,我懂
It's okay. I got you.
汉克告诉我说我需要拍拍1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥张照片
Hank told me I need to take 10,000 pictures.
你说汉克让你拍1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥张照片是什么意思
What do you mean Hank told you to take 10,000 pictures?
汉克?莎拉的那个汉克
- Hank? Sarah's Hank?
对,汉克
- Yeah, Hank.
你什么时候见过汉克
- When did you see Hank?
昨天
- I saw him yesterday.
我走去他的店的
I walked to his shop.
哇哦,哇哦,等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你自己走到他的店的?
You walked by yourself
to his shop?
是,他在我的半径区内
Yeah. He's in my radius.
麦克斯,半径区建立起来不是为了
Max, the radius wasn't set up
让你去汉克的摄影馆的
for you to go to Hank's photography studio.
嗯,它在我的半径区内,所以我是被允许
Well, it's in my radius, so I'm allowed
靠我自己走到那儿的
to walk there on my own.
你用了多少时间去那儿
How long were you there?
我12:36去的,然后2:17离开的
I got there at 12:36 and I left at 2:17.
你呆了两小时
You were there for two hours?
没有,我只待了1小时41分钟
No. I was there for 1 hour and 41 minutes.
好吧
- Okay.
无论如何,汉克说
- And anyways, Hank says
我必须开始给人照相
I have to start taking
pictures of people now,
因为他们可能有点麻烦
'cause they may be a pain in the ass,
但他们为他们被拍的照片儿付钱
but they pay to get their pictures taken.
好吧
- Okay.
如果我要一直给蜥蜴和虫子
- If keep taking pictures
摄影的话
of bugs and lizards,
他说我最后会贫困潦倒无家可归
he says I'll end up poor and homeless.
妈妈,转过来
Mom, turn this way.
我真不想
I don't really want
照人的照片
my picture taken.
亲爱的,我还没刷牙呢
Honey, I didn't brush my teeth.
克里斯蒂娜,你跟鲍勃谈
Kristina, you talk to Bob.
我跟汉克谈,如何
I'll talk to Hank, okay?
行,就这样
- All right, bye.
我想也是
- I guess.
她原来在这儿啊
- There she is.
嘿
- Hey.
嗨
- Hi.
早上好
- Morning.
我给你带了百吉饼
- I got your bagel.
太谢谢了
- Thank God.
他们没有卖♥♥奶酪的
They didn't have
the cheesy kind
就是在上面铺上奶酪的那种
with the cheese on top.
什么
What?
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表