剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I feel like I kicked cancer in its teeth.
我觉得我把癌症的满口牙都踢了个干净
I feel like kind of a badass, you know?
我觉得自己就是个大坏蛋
You did kick cancer in its teeth.
你把癌症打的满地找牙
You are a badass.
你真是个大坏蛋
We're lucky. We are.
我们真幸运 是啊
We're very lucky. Mmhmm.
我们实在是太幸运了 嗯哼
I don't know, I feel like lately I've just had this.
不知怎么回事,我觉得罹患癌症的日子历历在目
"I defeated cancer" attitude.
抱着“击败了癌症”的态度
I can do anything and conquer the world...
我就可以做任何事,甚至征服世界
You can do anything. And I feel like
你无所不能 而且我觉得……
I feel like I got ahead of myself
我已经在竞选中
with this campaign, you know?
超越了自我
Uhhuh. I feel like we need to...
啊哈 我觉得我需要……
Just to pull back a little,
稍稍放慢脚步
maybe talk to Heather about, you know,
或许我应该跟海瑟谈谈
not spending as much just until I can make some money.
在攒够足够的竞选经费之前不能这么大手笔
Fundraising and... Just to see where we stand.
在募捐之后再明确自己的竞选策略
Kristina, you know, after giving that little speech,
克里斯蒂娜,你知道吗?在你发表演讲之后
I don't have any choice but to reach in my wallet
我除了掏腰包之外已没有其他选择
and hand over my credit card. Okay, well, that was
还有乖乖上交我的信♥用♥卡♥ 好吧,那还真不是
not my intention. I'm not trying to get sympathy.
我的本意。我不是想打感情牌的
I'm... l'm just I know.
我……我只是 我懂得
And you know I have mixed feelings about the campaign.
感觉参与竞选之后,心中真是五味陈杂
I know that you do.
我明白你的感受
So where does that leave us? Well, it leaves me
所以它给我们留下了什么呢? 嗯,它让我
with no choice.
别无选择
Take it. Just take it.
拿去,只管拿去,莫跟哥哥客气
I can't. Take it.
可是臣妾做不到啊! 拿着便是
Can't do it. Just take it.
臣妾真的做不到啊! 就当朕赏你的
Take the other one. Oh, God!
把这张也拿去 哦,天呐
Take it. Just... It's better than sex.
拿着吧,就算是…… 这比XXOO还爽
Take the whole thing.
钱包也给你算了
Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你如此信任我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
No more green juice. I can get red juice.
别再买♥♥蔬菜汁了 我可以去买♥♥红的
Hey.
喂
You remember when Adam and Crosby
你还记得当我们从医院把茱莉亚带回来
hung the welcome home sign from the tree there
的时候亚当和克罗斯比
when we brought Julia home from the hospital?
在那个树下举着欢迎回家的牌子欢迎咱咩?
And Sarah...
还有萨拉
She had her first play in the barn.
她第一次在谷仓里玩
Remember Crosby's punk rock band?
还记得克罗斯比的朋克乐队吗?
Were they bad or what?
他们唱的歌♥简直要命
I mean, practicing all night long, huh?
我的意思是,唱成这样还尼玛整晚上的唱
Sarah, when she was a little girl,
莎拉,当她还是个小女孩的时候
she ran away from home, she hides in the guest house...
她离家出走,结果藏在了客房♥里……
Tells us she never wants to see us again.
说是再也不想看到我们了
Zeek... And Julia, I mean...
老齐啊…… 还有茱莉亚
Wasn't it yesterday she stood there
当她站在这里告诉我们她被斯坦福录取了
and told us she got into Stanford?
的事像是发生在昨天吧?
And Crosby got married down there
当克罗斯比在我吊起第四颗七月灯的地方
where I strung up all those fourth of July lights.
结婚的时候
I mean, how many millions of years ago was that?
这都过了好几百万年了是吧?
Everything I want is right here, Millie.
我想要的一切都在这,我的老婆子
This is it. This is...
就是这样,这就是
This is my third act with you.
我和你晚年幸福生活的开始
I want more.
我要的不仅仅是这些
I want us to do wonderful things together.
我想我们一起做一些美好的事情
Like I can picture us
我能想象得到
bragging about our grandchildren
跟我们的孙子吹嘘我们一起在
as we're boating down the seine.
塞纳河上泛过舟
I don't know, you know, I--
我不知道,我……
I've been painting this yard for 20 years now.
我已经画这个院子画了二十年了
Kinda like to paint something else.
我想画些其他东西了
Think how many things we could do.
想象我们还能一起做很多事嘞~
How many things we could afford to do
如果我们把房♥子卖♥♥了的话
if we sold the house.
我们就有财力可以干更多的事
All the places we could see.
去任何我们想去的地方
I don't know. I've seen other places
我不知道,我已经看够哪些地方了
I didn't really care for 'em.
我已经不关心这些了
Well, I haven't.
可是我还没有
I was so young when we got married.
我们结婚的时候我还那么年轻
I was practically a baby myself
当亚当出生的时候我都觉得
when Adam was born.
自己还是个小孩
I'm not complaining. You know that.
我不是在抱怨什么,你了解的
It's been a good life. It's been a beautiful life.
这辈子过得很好,美妙的一生
I've loved every minute of it.
我爱生命中的每一秒
But I'm ready for the next step.
但我已经准备好了下一站
Hey. Hey. I need the room, bro.
喂喂,哥们,我需要用下房♥间
You got it, drew.
行啊~德鲁
Yeah. That was my roommate. Yeah.
这就是我室友 知道
This is pretty much it.
现在清净了
Scrabble. Oh, yeah.
Scrabble(一种拼字游戏) 呃,是的
My mom packed that for me.
我妈给我搞的
No, I love scrabble. Yeah?
不是吧!我爱死 scrabble了! 是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Do you know how to play? Yeah.
一起来玩玩? 好啊!
Yeah? I love scrabble too.
真的吗? 我也爱死scrabble。
Who doesn't?
谁不爱啊
It's like seven Yeah, seven.
这个字是……seven? 是啊,就是seven
Okay, cool. [Plastic rustles]
你厉害啊
"The... Vill..."
“The... vill...”
I don't know this one.
这个字我不认识
Sound it out. Doing good.
做得很好,不要怕,大声念出来
"The... [Exhales]
“这个是……”
Village. Villvillage..."
村庄 此无嗯 村庄
Good job, Victor. Good.
漂亮,维克多 不错
That was a hard one. Yeah.
这个好难…… 是啊
"Fog crept..." Hi.
“青蛙爬……” 嗨~
Hey, guys.
大家好~
"In and out of the empty huts.
爬进爬出这个屋(都是阅读的材料)
of all the people."
(译者注:以上均为维克多的阅读,对剧情无意义)
Hey, aida, listen, listen, listen,
嘿,艾达,听着听着
you're gonna have to take the bottle, sweetie,
你必须用奶瓶吃饭了宝贝
'cause your mom's asleep and she's exhausted, all right?
你妈妈累坏了,她要睡觉觉好吗?
All right, sweetie, you gotta try to take the bottle, okay?
好了,宝贝,快吃,快吃
[Crying] Hey, hey, hey, can you try?
喂喂,你就不能试试吗?
You--you're gonna-- come on.
你这是要…… 拜托啊
Please? [Crying]
求你了!
No, don't make that face. Listen to me.
不,别做那个表情,听我说
I know your mom's got boobs, and that's very, very awesome.
我知道你妈妈有个真咪♥咪♥,而且那玩意棒极了
But I'm here for you too, all right?
但是现在是我在陪你呢,好吗
It's important to me that you know that.
你知道这非常重要
I'm always gonna be here for you, okay?
我会一直守护你左右,好吗?
You understand that?
你能听懂吗?
You and me.
你和我
Gonna take this bottle?
我们一起喝吧?
Please, please, please, please, please.
求你了求你了求你了,姑奶奶
Yeah! That's a good girl.
哦也,就这样~
Oh, good job, honey.
漂亮~宝贝
Oh, good job.
干得漂亮~!
[Whispers] Oh, that's it.
就该这样~
oh, good job, buddy.
做得好~宝贝
Good job, little aida.
干得好,艾达
Yeah, I'm here for you, buddy.
对,我在这里陪着你
I'm always gonna be here, okay?
我一直都在这守护你
Yeah.
这样挺好,不是吗?
接下来是下集预告~
谢谢观看~
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表