剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
To be with your daughter. Yeah.
为了跟你的女儿一起生活 对
And that blew up, so I came back.
不过后来不管用 所以我就回来了
So when you moved to Minnesota to be with your daughter,
所以说你搬去跟你女儿生活的时候
you had just started your relationship with Sarah?
你才跟萨拉刚开始你们的关系
Did you talk to her about the move?
你跟她谈过搬走吗
Yeah.
谈过
Yeah, I mean, I told her about it.
对 我是跟她说过
It sounds like she made a big decision for you,
听起来像是她为你做了一个重大的决定
breaking up with her fiancee, and then you left.
跟她自己的未婚夫分了手 然后你却离开了
Yeah, but...
是 可是...
I mean, she's a mom.
她也为人父母
Mmhmm. She understood.
嗯哼 她理解我的
Do you think it's possible that she understood
你不觉得有可能她虽然理解你
but she was still upset?
但还是会伤心吗
No.
不会
No, it wasn't like that.
不 不是那样的
In our work here...
我们现在做的...
You may start questioning some things
你或许是在问一些
that you previously took as truths.
你之前已经认定为事实的事
That's part of the process.
那是我们治疗的一部分
I think you should reach out to Sarah.
我觉得你该多了解一下萨拉
I think you should reach out to her
你该多去了解一下她
and try to understand her point of view.
试着去从她的角度理解她
If you want to make some progress in the relationship,
如果你还想在这份关系中有所进展
maybe you owe her an apology first.
你或许该先去跟她道个歉
I just--I would like your opinion on something.
我只是...我希望你能给我点意见
Okay. Okay. So, um...
行 嗯 所以呢...
Say you and Adam weren't together for whatever reason.
如果说你跟亚当因为什么理由已经不在一起了
Is he dead? No, not necessarily.
他去世了吗 不 没有必要
Gay? Sure.
同性恋 行
Okay. Okay.
这个可以 好吧
Okay. Hypothetically.
好吧 只是假设
Hypothetically, you're not together.
假设而已 你们分手了
Could you be with someone else?
你能跟别的人在一起吗
Sexually, I mean, be with someone?
我是说能跟其他人发生性关系吗
Well, I mean, if you're saying hypothetically?
如果你只是说假设的话
Yeah. Yeah.
假设 假设
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
Okay, right? That's normal.
是吧 可以吗 这很正常
It's very normal.
非常正常的事
I feel like if you're with somebody for a long time,
我觉得要是跟一个人呆的时间太长
you know, you can't help but wonder what it would be like
你就会情不自禁去想要是跟别人在一起的话
to be with somebody else.
会是怎么样
Right.
没错
I'm not saying I ever thought like that.
我不是说我有那样想过
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
You know. Okay.
你知道的 好吧
It's good. Good.
这非常好 很好
Okay, well, 'cause I have a date.
好吧 因为我有个约会
You have a date? With who?
你有约会吗 跟谁
Well... That's amazing.
这个嘛 这太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, it's kind of amazing, but I'm also nervous.
这确实很好 不过我现在也非常紧张
Okay, well, what about Joel?
好吧 那乔呢
Is he dating? I didn't know you guys were there yet.
他也在跟别人约会吗 我不知道你们俩已经到那个地步了
I don't think so, I don't I know.
我觉得没有 我不... 我知道
I didn't know we were there yet, either.
我也不知道我们已经到那个地步了
But he made it pretty clear
可他已经很明确地表示过
that he thinks we should basically be moving on.
他觉得我们应该各自向前看了
And so, who it is is the only person
而且那个人是今年唯一
that's made me happy this year.
让我开心过的人了
It's ed, you know.
是艾德
So why am I It's ed.
所以我才... 是艾德啊
'Cause he makes me happy. That's ed.
他能让我开心 那是艾德啊
Yeah.
我知道
I'm just a terrible person.
我真是个坏人
You're not a terrible person.
你才不是个坏人呢
You're a loving, giving, wonderful woman.
你是一个忠诚的 爱奉献的好女人
You deserve to be happy. Okay.
你值得拥有幸福 好吧
Just-just be a little careful.
你就...小心点就对了
That's all, you know? What do you mean?
就这样 知道吗 这是什么意思
You don't want to do something that you might regret later.
你也不想做一些让自己以后后悔的事的吧
That's all. You're still married.
我要说的就这些 你还是已婚之人
Yeah. You know that.
是啊 你清楚这点的
No, exactly.
对 你说得没错
Exactly.
没错
Ed.
艾德
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢你
Aha! Here we go. Home sweet home!
终于回来了 我甜蜜的家啊
I forgot what it looked like.
我都快忘了它长什么样了
I have to see my room.
我要去看看我的房♥间
I forgot how much I love this place.
我都忘了我是有多爱这个地方了
Our own bedroom. Yeah.
我们的卧室 是啊
Our own bathroom.
我们的浴室
Our own--what the heck happened in here?
我们自己的...这里到底发生什么事了
What did you do to the floor?
你对地板做了什么
Well, we had to rip it up to get to the mold.
我们必须把它挖开去除掉霉菌
What? You didn't think you should call me first?
什么 你不觉得你不该打电♥话♥跟我说一声吗
You just--They told me to get the mold.
你就...他们告诉我这个地方发霉了
Mold was under the floorboards, under the kitchen,
霉菌是在厨房♥还有左边那两间卧室的
and the two bedrooms on the left.
地板下面
You're saying the bedrooms look like this too?
你是说那两间卧室也像这样了
That's what youyou tore up Okay, wait
你就...你毁了... 好吧 等等
you came in here and tore up the whole house?
你就这么进到我家里把我房♥子给拆了吗
Baby, calm down for a second. That's how you dealt with
宝贝 先冷静一下 你们就是这样
the mold? We couldn't live like this.
来处理霉菌的吗 我们不能这样
Just light it on fire next-- what?
下一步是不是就该把我房♥子烧了 你说什么
We couldn't live like this anyway.
反正我们也不能像这样就住在这儿
I mean, it's not good for the baby.
这对孩子不好
Yeah, they're really susceptible.
没错 他们确实很容易受感染
Oh, you're a doctor now.
哦 你现在倒成了医生了吗
How long is it gonna take? Probably a week.
还得花多长时间 可能得一周
Maybe longer. And how much?
也可能得更长 得花多少钱
What's this gonna set us back? Well, I'm not a floor guy so...
这还得花我们多少钱 我不是操作工 所以...
Oh. Okay, ballpark it. This is your business.
哦 好吧 你估算一下会死啊 这是你的责任
But I'd estimate around 12 grand.
不过我估算了一下估计得花上一万二吧
Tw$12,000?
一万...一万两千美元吗
That's your estimation?
这就是你的估算吗
After everything I already spent on the mold removal?
我为除霉花了做了这么多之后
$12,000 to get my family back in the house?
还得花上一万二才能让我家人回自己家吗
Give or take.
可能会有些小误差
Could be more.
可能还会更多
"Could be more."
可能还会更多
Oh.
哦
Doorbell.
门铃响了
No, no, I got it. OK, all right.
不不不 我去开 好吧 好吧
Stay put, Max. Doorbell.
你别动 麦克斯 门铃响了
I know.
我知道
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Hey. Hi, how are you?
嘿 嗨 你好吗
It's helping me more than it's helping you.
这对我的帮助比你们的还大
No, well, that's nice to hear.
不 听到你这么说很开心
This is Mr. Knight. The gang is all here.
这是奈特老师 他们都在家呢
Max, my man.
麦克斯 老弟
We've been missing you at school.
学校里的大家都想你了
I don't miss you.
我可不想你们
Okay, there he is. That's sweet.
好吧 你看他 谢谢
There he is. What a charmer. Same guy.
你看他 多讨人喜欢啊 一点都没变
Hey, sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
Parent-teacher conference.
在开家长会
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表