剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
or you're with your own label?
或者说……你们自己就是自己的唱片公♥司♥?
Yeah, I do my own thing, man.
对~自己的事自己干~兄弟~
We're takin' our music straight to the streets.
我们亲自将我们的音乐传唱四方
That's the future right there, bitch.
这他妈的才是他♥娘♥的♥光明未来嘛~小♥逼♥~
You think? Hell, yeah.
是吗? 还真他♥娘♥的♥是!
You don't want to work for the man.
你才不需要为别人工作呢
You want to be the man.
你是要干大事的人,让别人为你工作的人
Yo, that changed my life, Adam Braverman.
呦~就这样~呦~改变了~呦~我的~呦~人生~呦呦~
It changed my life.
他♥娘♥的♥改变我的人生~呦~
You know what I'm sayin'? I think I do.
听明白了吗~呦~? 我想我明白了
So, what happened? I don't know what happened.
那么 发生什么事了 我不知道
We just got to talking about business,
我本来是要去谈生意的
and then it was over.
但不知怎么的 就那么结束了
And I was prepared.I had note cards and everything.
我准备了 我又没有带小抄卡啥的
I just--I feel like,I let you down.
我只是 我觉得我让你失望了
You know what?You didn't let me down, honey.
你知道吗 你没有让我失望 亲爱的
It's so awkward asking people for money, it's fine.
本来求人借钱就是件尴尬的事 没事儿的
I chased after him,and they just took off.
我争取过了的 但机会还是这样飞走了
You know what, you tried.That's all that matters,
你知道吗 你试过了 这就足够了
is you tried,and I'm so grateful for that.
我很感激你所做的
How'd you do?
你做得怎么样
Ugh, not so hot.
呃 没那么激烈
I mean, I did okay I guess.
我是说 我做得还行 我觉得
I talked to this really great retired school teacher.
我跟一个伟大的退休教师聊过了
She started teaching at Berkeley unified in 1948.
她1948年就开始教书了
She was the kindest woman in the world.
她是这世上最慈祥的女人
She said she wanted to give me all of her extra money
她说她想把她所有的存款都捐给我
for this campaign,because she believed in me.
来竞选 因为她很信任我
That's great. 25 bucks.
很好嘛 就25美元
[Chuckles] I know, I know.
呵呵呵 我知道 我知道
She was so sweet on the phone.
他在电♥话♥里说的那么好听
It was just heartbreaking.
我简直是深受打击啊
It's like the people that don't have money
好像只有没钱的人
are the ones that want me to be mayor.
才希望我当市长
I reallyI feel like I let you down.
我感觉真是... 是我让你失望了
You didn't let me down. Oh, tell me you got good news
你没有让我失望 告诉我你们有好消息
for me--please, people.Check?
拜托 人 支票什么的都行
Signed photo of miser r.A.Y., anything?
有从老雷那儿得到签名照吗
I forgot the photo,and it just--
我给忘了
it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna work.
根本不顶用 不顶用
What?Ah, damn it.
什么 我擦
He tried so hard.He did his thing.
他很努力的 他什么都试过了
Guys, what happened?
同志们 怎么搞的
It's just not gonna work.I'm sorry.
就是不顶用 我很抱歉
That's all? It's just not gonna work?
就这样 只是不顶用而已
Okay. Well, you're lucky I come bearing good news.
好吧 你还算幸运 我有好消息带给你们
Really?What is it?
真的吗 是什么
I got you a meeting with Harry lerner.
我帮你争取到和哈利.勒纳会面的机会
The developer?
那个开♥发♥者
Don't say it like it's a dirty word, Kristina. No, I'm not.
别说得那好像是个淫秽的词一样 不 我没有
He's a millionaire,that means checks...
他是个百万富翁 这就意味着支票...
Good thing. Okay, good.Good, good.
好事儿啊 很好 不错不错
Donations. A lot of money.
捐款啊 那可是会有一大笔钱呢
How did you score that guy?
你是怎么钓上那个家伙的
Because I'm relentless,and I'm annoying,
因为我又冷酷无情又超级烦人
and I don't take no for an answer.
而且我决不妥协
Does he know where we stand
即使是他不知道我们
on the downtown loft project,though?
是否支持他的阁楼计划
We can't be vague.That's the beauty
我们可不能犹豫不决 那可是
of a person-to-person meeting.
我们私人间的会议
I just Face to face,
我只是... 面对面呐 亲
you don't have to get into specifics, Kristina.
你不需要详谈 克里斯蒂娜
We guide the conversation.
我们来引导这段谈话
We avoid what we don't want to talk about.
我们只要避免一些我们不想谈的话题就行
As long as we're clear that if I get elected,
只要我们清楚 一旦我赢得了选举
I'm not gonna support his endeavors.
我是不会支持他的事业的
All right.If it comes up,
好吧 要是他问起来
we'll be very clear that you won't support it.
我们就说你不会支持他的
But we don't need to talk about it.
但是我们不需要谈及那个
Go upstairs and get dressed. I'm dressed.
上楼去把衣服穿好 我穿着呢
No, you're not.Upstairs, come on.
不 你没有 上楼去 快点
I really don't like that tone.
我不喜欢那口气
I like her. Mm.
我就喜欢她那个性 嗯
You know,I sat down with Bob little
你知道吗 我之前在这跟小鲍谈来着
the other day,and he's a smart kid.
他是个聪明的家伙
And he gets it.
他也了解我的想法
But I want to keep an open mind about everything,
但是我什么事都想眼界放开一点
and that's why I'm here.
所以我就来跟你谈了
And to be honest,this one didn't give me
说实话 这位小姐可没给我
much of a choice. Yeah.
选择的余地 是的
She's very persistent.I respect that.
她非常坚持 对此我也非常佩服
Well, thank you so much for sitting down with us
那么 真是太感激你能抽出时间坐在这儿
and taking the time.I know how busy you are.
跟我们谈谈 我知道你可是个大忙人
Do you live in Berkeley?Or--
你现在住在贝克里还是...
no, I'm--uh, mill valley.
不 我 嗯 我住在加州米尔谷
Oh, mill valley.Wow.
哦 米尔谷吗 哇哦
It's pretty nice up there.It's gorgeous.
那地方挺不错 那地方简直棒极了
Yeah, but I went to Cal.
对 但我后来又搬去市区了
So it's always been a dream of mine
所以 来贝克里市区是如何振兴的
to see downtown Berkeley get revitalized
就一直成为了我的梦想
'cause it's, you know Wow, great.
因为这地方真是太棒了 哇哦 很好啊
And Kristina went to Cal too. I went to Cal.
克里斯蒂娜也去过加州 对 我也去过
Yeah, that's where her passion for education began.
对 那儿就是她对教育的热情起源的地方
Mmhmm. I saw a system that was broken,
嗯 我见识过不完整的教育体制
and that's why I'm putting my hat in the ring for mayor.
这也就是我那么想当市长的原因 我想改变它
Okay, I don't know if you know about my loft project.
好吧 我不知道你是否清楚我的阁楼计划
I'm creating a multi-use apartment complex downtown.
我正在建设一种多功能公♥寓♥复杂型市中心
The ten-story one?
十层楼的那个
Well, you know,it's eight or, you know,
事实上 是八层
might only be able to get to do six because,
也有可能是六层
you know, we don't really know how high we're gonna
因为我们不知道我们能被允许
be able to go,because you really do
建多高 因为你真的只能
have to jump through a lot of hoops
跳跃发展才能
to get anything approved here in Berkeley.
让贝克里的繁荣程度有所提升
Berkeley citizens are pretty involved, you know.
贝克里的居民事实上已经身在其中了
With that project comes a lot of, like,
这个项目会随之带来很多比如说
construction and traffic and congestion--
建筑 交通以及人口密集等问题
and what they need is a leader who can
而且他们需要一个能真正给他们
really explain to them
分♥析♥这件事利与弊
the pros and cons of something like that.
之类东西的领导
You know, it could add jobs,it could boost the economy.
你知道的 这个项目本身也能增加就业 刺♥激♥经济发展什么的
Exactly.'Cause, frankly, look.
完全正确 因为 坦白讲
The projections are saying that the lerner group
规划显示 勒纳集团能够
is going to create over 100 new construction jobs.
为市民创造超过一百个建筑方面的就业机会
Oh, that's great, construction.
哦 太好了 建筑业呢
Kristina's brother-in-law is a contractor.
克里斯蒂娜的妹夫也是搞建筑的
So he's gonna love that.
所以他一定会爱死那个的
Yeah, and 60% of those jobs are gonna be union.
是的 而且其中百分之六十的工作都是由工会保障的
But what I need is,
而我需要的就是
I need to get by the zoning review board.
我只需要混过房♥屋审查那关
And the first time,it passed eight to zero.
第一次的时候 它可以在零至八层这个范围通过
But then it got kicked back up to the city council
然后 它就得被送回市议会
for further review.
接受进一步的审查
I think the process takes a while.
我认为这整个流程得需要一段时间
Yeah, there's so much pork and fat in the government,
对啊 政♥府♥有太多多余的机构
and that's what Kristina wants to cut out.
这也是克里斯蒂娜上台后想要废除的原因
That's good because, you know,
这样就最好不过了 因为什么 你知道吗
I feel very strongly about this project,
我对这个项目非常执着
and there's no way that I'm gonna give it up.
我是无论如何也不会放弃这个项目的
Good for you. I like that.
真有你的 我很喜欢那样
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表