剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
or we're eating into the profits of my team.
或者说我们团队现在已经在开始亏损了
And I've just heard horror stories from my wife
而且我刚从我妻子那儿听说了一个恐怖的故事
who watched all these young companies make--
她曾经亲眼见证过行开的公♥司♥...
so is this your wife talking?
所以说这是你妻子要你谈的
No.
不是
Sorry. No filter.
抱歉 我说话没过脑子
No, that's okay.
不 没关系
No, but we're a team,my wife and I.
不是 但是我跟我妻子是同一个团队
Mmhmm. I get it.
嗯 我懂了
Well, look,I've never been married.
听着 我还没结过婚
Not in any traditional sense.
所以不知道那些传统的东西
But in this marriage,the one that you and I are in,
但是你跟我之间的“婚姻”
this is about the long haul.
是关于长远发展的
This is about, you know,putting the sweat equity in now
这是关于...是有劳动权益保障的
and never going back to the client
而且我们从不转过头来
and asking for more money
问我们的客户再要钱
and coming in under budget and making beautiful homes.
也不会预算不足 而且我们要造漂亮的房♥子
The homes that you wished you grew up in but you didn't.
那种你想住却从来没机会住的房♥子
Right.
对
And then doing it again and again and again.
然后我们再继续合作 继续再继续 一直到永远
And making frickin' loads of money.
然后赚一大把钱
[Both laugh]
【相视一笑】
Well, you sold me. I did? That works?
你就这样把我给卖♥♥了 是吗 那有效吗
Yeah, that sounds--that sounds pretty good.
嗯 那听起来还真是不错
Good. Yeah.
那就好 对
Well, I'm glad we talked. Yeah, me too.
很高兴我们聊过了 对 我也是
Let's get another round of Martinis.
那再喝一轮马提尼
Come on, let's do it. Yeah.
来嘛 咱干杯 好吧
Cheers. Here's to that.
为合作干杯
Here's to that.
为合作干杯
[Band playing] [Laughs]
【乐队演奏中】【笑抽风中】
All right, okay.
好吧 就这样
I mean, that--this is it, right?That's good.
我是说 就是这效果对吧 相当不错呢
It's been the same for two days.
这两天都一个样
That was terrible.
这次发挥不好
Let's do that one more time.
我们再试一遍
You know what?We got it.
你知道吗 我们录好了
With all those takes, we got it.We're done.
所有的都已经录好了 我们做完了
Solid gold. I mean, boom.
百分百的 我是说 好到爆了
Excellent.
太赞了
Boom.We're doing it again.
砰 我们还要再试一次
How 'bout that?Let's do it one more time.
如何 再来一次
It's your vision.One more time. Just one more.
这可是你自己说的 就再来一次 一次
One more time.You're so easy to work with.
就一次 你真好说话
Okay, just one more.Just--just try--
好吧 就再试一次 就...就再试试...
"out of diapers. When are you coming"--okay, you know what?
“尿布用完了 你什么时候回来” 好了 你们知道吗
No, we're not.Hey, guys.
不 我们不试了 嘿 大家听我说
I think everyone's pretty exhausted,
今天大家肯定都累坏了
so let's just go home for the night,
今晚我们就早点回家休息好吗
come back rested in the morning,give it another shot?
明天早上来了再试另一遍
Gotta finish this one song tonight.
今天一定得完成这首歌♥
I'm not going home on a piece of crap take like that.
弄得这么糟我是不会回去的
You guys stay. I'm out.
你们爱留不留 劳资不奉陪了
You can'tyou can't leave. I'm done. I'm done.
你不能...你不能走 我不干了 我不干了
I'm done. I am going to get diapers for my daughter, okay?
我不干了 我要回家给我女儿买♥♥尿布 行吗
Sit down. You can't leave.
坐下 你不能走
What are you talking about? Crosby.
你再说什么玩意儿呢 克罗斯比
What?
什么
Look, we need to finish this.
听着 我们得干完这个
You can't leave until we finish this song.
在完成这首歌♥之前你不能走
His label dropped him for a reason.
他的唱片公♥司♥不要他是有原因的
He has some crazy,pseudo-artistic fantasy
他疯了 对这张专辑都是些
of how this album's gonna turn out.
不切实际的艺术幻想
It's going to suck.It's gonna be crap!
这肯定会糟透了 会变的一团糟的
Okay, well,we can't let it suck, okay?
那我们就不能让它变糟 好吗
We gotta make it good! What do you want me to do?
我们得把它做好 你还想让我怎么做
Sprinkle my magic fairy dust on it.
用魔法吗
Well, I wish you would, okay? I'm not a psychologist.
我倒是希望你会魔法 好吗 我不是心理学家
We've got a lot riding on this!
我们已经在这上面耗太多时间了
You wanted this.Take the luncheonette
是你想这样的 要把速食餐厅
to the next level.I would have never
提升一个档次 我才不会
tried to take it to the next level
在家里还有个新生儿的情况下
with a brand-new baby at home!
把这玩意儿提升一个档次的
I've got a lot going on.I can't be here with this idiotN I'm sorry you had a brandnew baby.
我已经受够了 我不想再 我很抱歉你家有新生儿
for the rest of my life, okay? Hey, take a breath.
把我的余生耗在这跟这个傻瓜一起 嘿 别急好吗
There's never a right time, okay?
从来都没有时机对不对 好吗
Think it was easy for me? What?
你以为我就这么容易吗 什么
You think it was easy for me when you came to me with
你以为当年克里斯蒂娜怀孕的时候
the idea of the luncheonette when Christina was pregnant?
你跟我提合伙开这个工作室我很容易吗
Oh, when I came to you
哦 我去找你的时候
with the great idea for the luncheonette?
是带着一个真正的好点子
I'm leaving.Okay.I'm leaving. Here's the deal.
我要走了 好吗 我要走了 我跟你说
You can't leave until we finish this song.
没做完这首歌♥你哪儿都不能去
I can't leave. No, you can't.
我不准走吗 对 你不能走
You can't leave, Crosby.
你不能走 克罗斯比
Well, that opened.What is this?
哇 门是开的诶 怎么回事儿
Huh. I wonder if... Crosby...
哈 我想... 克罗斯比...
Oh, wow, I can leave. Crosby.
哇哦 我能走诶 克罗斯比
Oh, that's right,'cause I'm an adult.
哦 对了 因为我现在是个成年人了
Don't you go down those stairs. Don't--
你不许下楼 不许...
don't you leave the studio.Crosby, I swear to God.
你敢离开这个工作室 我对天发誓
Crosby, I--
克罗斯比 我...
I hope that was a beer run,
我希望那只是个小插曲
'cause we're not stopping,right?
因为我们不会停止录制的 对吧
Let's take five.
先休息五分钟
Just taking five.
就先休息五分钟
Taking five.
休息五分钟
Or a purple dragon with a blue car.
或者挑一个粉龙配蓝车
Pretty cool cakes.
蛋糕不错
What?
什么
[Both laugh]
【对笑】
What are you doing here? What're you doing?
你在这儿干嘛呢 那你又在这儿干嘛呢
I'm-what're you doing?With the--
我在...你干嘛呢 拿着这个...
diapers, man. Right. Good call.
尿布啊 老兄 对 不错
You buying a cake? Look at you, dad.
你在买♥♥蛋糕吗 看看你 好爸爸嘛
I am. I'm--
我在...我...
well, I was walking by here,you know, walk by
我就是从这路过而已 就路过而已
all the time, but I never really looked at the cakes.
那么多次了 我从来都没好好看过这些蛋糕
How decorative they are.
装饰的多好啊 它们
Look at this.That's like a whole volcano.
看这个 就好像一整个火山一样
[Chuckles] Yeah.
对啊
You feeling good?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah? Nice?
当然 是吗 真的还好
Well, I'm drunk.
我喝醉了
Oh, you are!I could never--
是吗 我从来都没有...
it doesn't--
它不...
it's imperceptible. Well, good.
真看不出来呢 那就好
Yeah. Where's Julia?
是吗 茱莉亚呢
She's--she's at home.I was at dinner.
她在家呢 我在外边吃的饭
At, um, the place across the street.
就在街对面那家
Hendrick's? That's the one.
亨德瑞克那家吗 就是那家
That way.
在那边呢
Wherever. That place. Yeah, yeah.
管它呢 反正就那个地方 对 对
Hendrick's. And how you getting home?
亨德瑞克餐厅 你要怎么回家呢
I was gonna-a--well, the plan was to stop being inbrini--
我打算...嗯 我打算去站台拦...
'nebriated. - Oh. Uh-huh.
拦一辆车的 哦 原来如此
Once I was done being tipsy I was gonna get in the car.
等我不那么醉了我就回车里去
All right.I'll drive you home.
好吧 我送你回去吧
My name's Joel.I'm gonna eat you.
我叫乔 我要吃掉你们
Don't--don't mess up your shirt.
别...别把你衣服弄脏了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表