剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I feel great,and the pills are under control.
我感觉很好 嗑药也得到了控制
Everything's under control.
一切都在掌控之中
Is it true that you violently
你在超♥市♥暴♥力♥袭击一位男士
assaulted a man in a supermarket?
这件事是真的吗
Bob Little has found a way to go negative.
小鲍开始对我们玩阴的了
We're down to the wire.
我们人气现在急转直下
He can turn this two-point lead to a five-point lead.
他会把这两百分点的领先优势扩大到五点
Dropped four points.
支持率下降了四个百分点
We're recommending that he move back to the fourth grade
我们建议让他在剩下的学年内
for the rest of the year.
回到四年级念书
I'm sorry, Julia.
我很遗憾 茱莉亚
No one asked you to go quit your job.
没人让你辞掉工作
Just like you went and talked to Miss Mikindoe.
就跟没人让你私下去找明基朵老师一样
This isn't fair.
这不公平
Then I'll be in the same grade as Sydney?
难道我要跟西德妮念同一个年级吗
And what about all my friends?
那我的朋友呢
You can do this.
你做得到的
You're a brave boy.
你是个勇敢的男子汉
All right.
好了
Hey, Victor. What's up?
嘿 维克多 干嘛
What's up, Victor?
怎么啦 维克多
Dude, I heard he flunked.
老兄 我听说他挂科了
Ah, look there.
看那边
You can do this, buddy.
你做得到的 儿子
You know what,we're gonna take a second.
我们会帮你另找一个学校的
Come on.
走吧
Let's go to the bathroom.
先去上个厕所
Hey, Julia, what's up?
嘿 茱莉亚 怎么了
Hey. What's happening?
嘿 出什么事了
Oh, you know...
哦...你知道就那事儿...
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还行
Um...
嗯...
Today's the day that Victor's changing classrooms.
今天维克多要换班级了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对此我很遗憾 没关系的
He's going down to fourth.
他要留级到四年级了
Yeah. I didn't mean down to
对啊 我不是说留级那个意思...
over to--yeah, whatever,
转到四..对 随便啦
into fourth.
反正都是到四年级
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Look, I know it's hard, but...
听着 我知道这对你来说很难受 但是...
It's the best thing for him.
但这样做对他最好
You know,he's got to be where he needs to be.
他得待在他该待的地方
Yeah.
对
In the long run, you know.
眼光要放长远
Yeah. I'm sorry.
对 我很抱歉
Oh, hey. Oh, you remember ed?
哦~ 嘿 呃~ 你还记得艾德吧
Ed, yeah, hey.
艾德 当然记得 你好
Hi, Joel. Uh...
嗨 乔 呃...
We got to get this guy to class.
我们得送这小子去教室了
Yeah, sorry.
当然... 不好意思
Okay.
好吧
You're in my seat.
你坐到我的位子上了
No, I'm not. Yes, actually, you are.
我才没有 没错 你现在就坐在我的位子上
This is my chair,
这是我的椅子
this is my desk, and, like, all my stuff.
还有这张是我的书桌 这些都是我的东西
My dad owns this whole place.
这是我老爸的店
Your dad is Hank?
你♥爸♥是汉克吗
Yes, my dad is Hank.
对 我爸就是汉克
Which means all this stuff is mine.
所以这些都是我的东西
It doesn't matter.
这些都无所谓
You're still in my seat,and I'm swamped.
可是你还是坐到我的位子上了 而且我现在很忙
Whatever.
随你便吧
And you moved my chair.
你移♥动♥过我的椅子了
So what are you, slave labor or something?
那你是谁 奴役还是什么
No, slaves are illegal.
不是 奴隶是违法的
What are you then?
那你到底是什么
I don't have time to talk right now.
我现在没工夫跟你闲聊
I still have two rolls of film to develop,
我还有两卷胶片要冲洗
and the 57 bus was late,
而且刚才57路公车还晚点了
possibly due to traffic on College Avenue.
可能是因为大学街那边堵住了
Sometimes the traffic gets blocked up,
有时候交通堵塞
and it affects the bus schedule.
会影响公车的时刻表
Bus schedules are not precise.Far from it.
公车时刻表一点也不精确 一点也不
So now I'm ten minutes late,
所以我来这儿晚了十分钟
and you just wasted another five.
而你又耽搁了我另外五分钟时间
Hey, you guys met, huh?
你们俩见过面了对吧
Ruby, that's Max. Mmhmm.
露比 这是麦克斯 嗯哼
She rearranged the stuff on my desk.
她重新动过我书桌的布局了
He's learning photography.He's pretty good.
他在学习摄影 而且干得非常不错
Well, I'm going out for a doughnut, okay?
我去外边买♥♥个油炸圈 好吗
What? No, no, hold on. Hold on.
什么 不 不行 等等 等等
If you're going to get doughnuts,
你要是要出去买♥♥油炸圈
then you should probably find out
那就该先问问
if any of us wants some doughnuts, hmm?
还有没有其他人要油炸圈 知道吗
You want a doughnut? Sure.
你想要油炸圈吗 废话
Great.
好极了
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Couple jelly. Jelly's gross.
再给我带俩果冻 果冻恶心死了
So you met Ruby, huh?
你见过露比了 对吧
She takes a little while to warm up, but...
她得花一段时间才能混熟 但是...
How old is she?
她多大了
14.
十四岁
14. Perfect.
十四 很好
Let's go, all right? We're late.
走吧 我们迟到了不少时间
We got to get this done. Yeah, I know.
我们今天得把这个弄完 我知道
I was ten minutes late because the bus
我迟到了十分钟因为
on 57 was delayed due to.. Yeah,I heard,I heard
57路公交车晚点了... 嗯 我刚才都听到了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Election day is tomorrow.I'm running.
明天就是选举日了 我现在参选
I'm Kristina Braverman, for a better
我是克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 为了更好
braver Berkeley.Thank you so much.
的贝克里而奋斗 非常感谢
Thank you.Hi, guys. How are you?
多谢 嗨 各位 你们还好吗
Can I give you a bumper sticker?
我能给你一张保险杆贴纸吗
She's gonna be the next mayor.Tell your parents...
她要竞选下一位市长 记得告诉你父母...
cute! Hi!
真可爱 你好~
All right, soup's on. Who got what?
好了 东西齐了 你们都要哪个
All righty. Enjoy.
好吧 吃好啊
You got 100% organic ground chuck.
这是实打实的全有机肉
What are you gonna make with that?
你们要用来怎么来配菜呢
Okay, take a picture.
好了 来照张相
Thank you. That was fun.
谢谢 真是很有趣呢
[Kids yelling]
【孩子们在大喊大叫】
Yay.
耶
Call me anytime to discuss. Thank you so much.
随时都可以打给我 非常感谢
I'm gonna give you my phone number.
我把电♥话♥留给你
Thank you very much. Good luck on the campaign.
谢谢 祝你竞选好运
Yes, and that is why I'm running.
对 这就是我竞选的理由
I want to fight for you.
我想为你们而战
So let's win this election. Vote Tuesday, okay?
所以一定要让我赢得这场选举哦 周二来投票 好吗
Whoo! Whoo!
喔哦~ 喔哦~
Breakfast is on me.
早餐我请了
No.
不行
Waffles?
吃华夫饼吗
Every parent in there.
每位家长都在这儿
And those kids were so cute.Kristina Braverman?
这些孩子真是太可爱了 克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼
But did you see the parents' faces?
你没看到这些家长的表情吗
They were like--
他们...
Hi. Hi, how are you?
嗨 嗨 你好吗
I'm voting for you, so good luck.
我在投你的票呢 祝你好运啊
Oh, thank you so much.That's really nice of you.
非常感谢 你能这样做真是太好了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表