剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I admire your tenacity,and that's exactly
我非常欣赏你的固执 而这也是我
why I'm running for mayor.
竞选市长的原因之一
You know, my main focus is education,
我的重心虽然是在教育这块
and I'm so passionate about that, so--
但在这方面我也一样热情不减
and we definitely--we're rooting for you.
对于你的这个项目我们绝对是全力支持
We really want to see your project go through,
我们也很乐意看到你的这个项目能够通过
right, Kristina? Yeah.
是吧 克里斯蒂娜 对啊
But, you know, my main focus is education.
但是 你得要了解 我的重心是在教育方面
Yeah.
对
Mom's here.We're saved.
老妈来了 终于得救了
Hi, sweetheart. Hi, how'd it go?
嗨 闺女 嗨 怎么样了
Please take me home now.
求你了 赶快把我接回去吧
Mmmm. No.Well, officially,
哼哼 不行 理论上来说
they still have ten more minutes on the clock.
他们还得再多做十分钟才行
You heard your grandpa.Ten more minutes, Syd.
听到你外公说什么了吗 西德 你还得再多待十分钟
Awesome. Grandpa,I think if we hurry up,
太棒了 外公 如果我们加快速度的话
we can still finish disassembling this water pump.
我想我们还是能把这个水泵拆完的
Yeah, I think you're right.
没错 差不多吧
This one seems a little tight though, doesn't it?
这颗螺栓好像有点紧了
Yeah.
好像是
Okay.
好了
I don't have my glasses here.
我忘了戴眼镜了
We're on step four.
我们现在进行第四步
Why don't you read it out there.
你来帮我读一下吧
"It is p-possible
一... 一些...
"that some--some--
螺...螺栓
that some bolts--"
是...是有...有可能....
come on, just let me do it.
算了 还是我来读吧
We'll be here all day.
我们都在这儿呆了一整天了
"It is possible that some bolts
有些螺栓拆除后
"take more effort to remove than others.
会比其他的作用大得多
This possibly indicates improper torque."
这种可能性表明有不适当的扭矩...
Hey.
嘿 去哪儿
Come on.Give daddy a smile.
拜托 给老爸笑一个好吗
Smile for daddy.Look at that. Smile for daddy.
快给爸爸笑一个 对着屏幕笑一个 给爸爸笑一个
Hey, Cros. Give me a little smile.
嘿 克洛斯 给我笑一个嘛
Can I talk to you for a second?
我们能聊几分钟吗
Uhoh, Uncle boss is here. Hey, Jasmine.
哦哦 老板大伯来咯 嘿 贾思敏
My mom was here all morning,so she's a little tired.
我妈一早上都在这儿忙 她现在累坏了
Honey, tickle her or something.
亲爱的 挠她一下痒吧 怎么都行
I want to see a little smile before I hang up.
我想在挂断线看她笑一个
Jasmine, how you doin'?
贾思敏 最近如何
We just got a little business conversation here--
我们这儿有个小会要开...
Oh, look at that smile!That's great.
哦 看那个笑脸 多可爱呀
You got your smile. That's not a smile.
好了 你笑脸也得到了 那根本就不算一个笑脸
Okay, bye Jasmine. No, no, no, don't turn it.
好了 拜 贾思敏 别别别呀 不用关的
Five minutes of your time,you can call 'em back in five
就耽搁你五分钟 五分钟后你就可以打回去
minutesimportant business. When I took my job here,
这个生意非常重要 当我来这工作的时候
I was promised a family-friendly environment.
你可是给我承诺的“有利家庭生活”的工作环境
This is so family-friendly,it's gonna get even better.
现在就很有利于家庭生活了 而且还会更有利的
Take a look at this.
你得看看这个
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗
No, what is it?
不知道 是什么
That's our future. It's a bunch of numbers.
这就是我们公♥司♥的未来 这就是一堆数字
Our future is a bunch of math and numbers?
公♥司♥的未来就是这么一堆破数字
Just forget about the numbers for right now,
先别管数字了
okay? Okay.
行吗 行
All that is to say,it's time for us
我想说的就是 是时候咱该
to start our own label.
成立自己的唱片公♥司♥了
You want to start our own label? Yeah.
你想开我们的自己的唱片公♥司♥ 对
You're the only person left in America that
你还真是全美最不知道
doesn't know that the music industry is dying?
音乐行业正在凋零的人
Oh, it's not dying. You're the last one?
哦 它才没有凋零 你真是最后一个不信邪的家伙
All right.It's d.I.Y.
好吧 它只是进入DIY模式了
You know what that means?Do it yourself.
你知道那是什么意思吗 想做自己去做
So forget about the old business model,
所以 先把老式的商业模式抛开
okay? Uhhuh.
行吗 嗯
We are gonna be a one-stop shop.
我们要开一站式公♥司♥
The bands that we sign are gonna be recorded by us,
我们签约的艺人有我们自个儿录音
produced by us, and their music
由我们自己发行
is gonna be distributed by us.
艺人的音乐就由我们自己摆布
Mm. And then who pays us?
嗯 那谁来付我们钱呢
Well, that's all in the numbers here,
这时就该这些数字上场了
and I can explain it in detail if you want.
如果你想听的话 我可以一五一十都说给你听
I don't need this explained to me.
我不想听你的长篇大论
I need to know who's gonna pay us.
我只想知道谁来给我们结账
All you need to know is that real profitability
你要知道的就是 所有的收益率
is a real possibility.
就是我们一切的可能性
It is time for you and I to take it to the next level
是时候我们俩该迈入下一个阶段了
and truly start working for ourselves.
我们要真正成为自己的老板
We already work for ourselves.
我们已经是自己的老板了现在
No, no, we don't. Yeah, we already
不不不 我们现在还不是 是的 我们已经是...
no, we don't.We're still beholden
不 我们不是 我们依然受唱片公♥司♥
to the labels and the producers.
以及发行商他们的限制
Look, if you don't want work for the man,
听着 要是你不想为他人工作
you got to be the man.
你就得成为自己的主人
Wow, that is inspirational. Listen to me
哇哦 那还真是鼓舞人心呐 听我说...
how are we going to get this amazing talent?
那我们要如何得到这种惊人的天赋呢
'Cause no band worth its salt is gonna sign
因为没有艺人愿意冒险签约一个
with an unproven label--it's not gonna happen.
还没有发展起来的唱片公♥司♥ 这绝对不可能
Well, they would if they just got dropped by their label.
但是 要是他们被自己的唱片公♥司♥给抛弃了的话....
You want ashes of Rome to come back here.
你是想要“罗曼的骨灰”乐队回来
Boom, you got it. Exactly. That's your plan?
老天,你终于明白了 这就是你的计划?
You want to sign those idiots?
你想签下那群二货?
We're gonna sign those idiots.
我们就是要签下那群二货
Let's put aside for a second that
那个主唱那么二的事
I think the lead singer is repugnant,
咱暂且不论
and focus on the fact that the only good thing
这个乐队唯一出彩的地方就是
about that band is their songs,
他们的那首歌♥了
which they don't own anymore.
但那些歌♥又不是他们原创的
They're owned by their ex-label.
而是他们以前的唱片公♥司♥写的
Oh, you have a look of confusion on your face.
哦,你现在看起来一脸茫然了是吧
This business, which you claim to know so much about,
这桩你自以为很了解内情的生意
works that way. Well, that's not right.
就是这样 呃,这么说不对啊x1e……
It's not right, but that's the reality of the situation.
确实不对头,你得明白现实情况就是那样
That is really not right, Cros.
这真心不对劲,克洛斯
Yeah, that's how it works. You know what?
对,但情况就是这样 你知道吗?
This is just another reason why we have to do this:
这就是我们要做如下几件事的原因
To right that wrong.
拨乱反正
We're gonna get those songs back.
我们得把那些歌♥要回来
Let's do it.N[Laughs]
嗯嗯,就这么办
How are we gonna get the songs back?
你打算咋样把那些歌♥要回来?
I don't know, but I'm gonna figure it out.
我现在也不知道,但办法总会有的
I tell you what. I will get back
我把话撂这,要你能把那歌♥弄回来
in the control room with Oliver Rome
我就全权负责他们乐队的录音工作
if you can get those songs back.
如果你真能把歌♥弄回来的话
I'm on it. Good luck to you.
等着瞧 呼……祝你好运
You've got to trust me. This is
你得相信我 这……
all right? Yeah.
好吗? 好……
[Grunts] I'm not too nervous
你看得出来
about this happening, as you can see.
我对这事没那么紧张
I don't know. I mean, maybe it's not as good
呃,不知道怎么回事,不像我以前听得那样
as I remember. No, I love it.
好听了 不,我挺喜欢
Oh, really? Yeah.
哦,真滴? 真滴
Play me something else.
再多放几首
Okay, um...
好吧,呃……
I--I can't.
我……我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do it. Why? Why not?
不好意思,我……真心做不到 为啥?
Joni Mitchell is-- I don't know.
乔妮·米歇尔她…… 我不知道怎么说
I kind of-- I pretended to like her
我好像……好像假装喜欢她来着
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表