剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
That's--sorry. Uh...
那个...不好意思 呃...
I've got it. Um...
我找到了 嗯...
Joel's numbers are totally off 'cause I asked him
乔的数据现在没带过来 因为我之前
to change all the countertops, so I tell you what--
让他改变所有的厨房♥工作台的预算 所以我跟你说啊
we'll get you a new breakdown and a new budget tonight.
我们今晚给你弄一个新的明细表跟预算
Okay? - Sure.
行吗 当然行
Good. Okay. Come, I want to show you upstairs.
那好 走 我带你参观一下楼上
It's so sexy, this house. It is just magnificent.
这房♥子真是非常性感 非常壮丽的
Who is it?
谁啊
It's me.
是我
How'd you get that interview?
你怎么得到那个面试机会的
What is wrong with you? I'm just asking.
你搞什么飞机啊 我就这么一问
What are you doing? Can I come in?
你到底在干嘛呢 我能进来吗
You came over? Yes. I'm gonna come in,
你是来拜访我的吗 进来吧 我自己进来咯
'cause this is bothering me a little bit.
因为这让我有点困扰
What about the phone? Just call me.
电♥话♥是用来干嘛的 打给我不就行了
I'm just wondering how--
我就是在想怎么...
you know, I heard you say, "good to see you again."
我听到你说“很高兴再次见到你”
When did you see that guy? I could tell.
你什么时候见过那个家伙 我看得出来
I could tell that you were upset when we were there.
我看得出来我们在那儿的时候你有点不开心
I'm not upset. I'm a friend. I'm a friend.
我没有不开心 我只以一个你的朋友的身份 朋友而已
I'm a photographer, fellow photographer,
我是以一个摄影师 以一个同事的身份
wondering how you got in that loop.
问你怎么得到那个机会的
I was referred by a friend.
我是被一个朋友推荐的
What friend knew him? Who? I don't get it.
什么朋友会认识他 是那个朋友 我就搞不懂了
Why do you care? Why does it matter?
你瞎操什么心 有那么重要吗
I've been doing this for a long time.
我已经这样很长一段时间了
I'm just wondering how you are in the same circle--that's all.
我就是想知道你是怎么跟他们混在一起的-...就是这样
I mean, I'm happy for you.
我当然也替你高兴
I just don't know how you got in there.
可是我就是不明白你是怎么得到机会的
Carl,who you met the other night,was my friend who--
是卡尔 就是那天晚上你遇到的那个 他就是那个朋友...
tux guy? Mr. tux? Mr. tux.
礼服男 那个礼服男先生吗 对 礼服男先生
Really? Okay, all right, now I get it.
真的 好吧 我现在懂了
Oh, do you? What?
是吗 懂什么了
Come on. Okay, a come on, what?
别瞒我了 好吧 啊.... 隐瞒什么
I'm not going out with Carl.
我又不会跟卡尔去约会
So you're qualified for that job, then?
那你有资格胜任那个工作吗
I think I am, yeah.
我觉得我当然有
What kind of lens you use for a sunset?
那你拍日落使用哪种镜头
You don't--I don't have to pass your little tests, okay?
你不...我不用通过你所谓的什么小测试 知道吗
What lens you gonna use?
你会用那种镜头
What kind of lens are you gonna use?
你到底会用那种镜头
Hank, I think it's time for you to maybe go.
汉克 我觉得你该走了
You better be careful, all right?
你最好小心点儿 知道吗
Careful with your "game show host" neighbor, all right?
小心你那个“好好先生”邻居 知道吗
What are you warning me? He's not a game show host.
你到底在警告什么 他才不是什么“好好先生”
He's a doctor, if you must know.
你想知道的话 我就告诉你 他是个医生
Yeah, I know what kind of doctor he is.
是吗 我知道他是哪种医生
Goodbye.
再见
Hey, what was that? Sorry. I'm so sorry.
嘿 刚才什么情况 抱歉 实在不好意思
It wasn't even a hard question.
那个问题也算不上太难
It was a basic one. I know.
就一个基本问题而已 我知道
I'm--I'm doing the report right now.
我...我现在正在做报告
Joel, I've put a ton of faith in you.
乔 我一直对你寄予了百分百的信心
You nearly screwed this up. That is the prototype.
你却差点给搞砸了 那是原型
He doesn't like it, we have big problems.
而他不喜欢那个 我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Yes, yes, I know. I'm sorry.
是 是 我知道 实在抱歉
I just--I haven't been sleeping well lately
我只是...我最近晚上一直没怎么睡好
and, uh, mymy marriage... Right.
而且我的婚姻... 好吧
I hate to say it, but I don't care.
虽然我很讨厌这么说 但我不关心
I don't care about your personal problems, Joel.
我不关心你的私人问题 乔
I don't. This is your job, and it's a big one,
我不关心 这是你的工作 而且是个很重大的工作
so get it together, okay?
所以振作起来 行吗
Hey, Max.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, that's a good picture. I like that.
这张拍的不错 我很喜欢
No, it's not. It's all out of focus.
拍的不好 都没有对准焦
Otis ruined it. Otis sucks. We need a new dog.
奥蒂斯毁了 奥蒂斯太逊了 我们得买♥♥一条新的狗
Well, I think we're stuck with Otis, so...
我觉得我们摆脱不了奥蒂斯了 所以...
Hey, listen...
听我说...
I wanted to talk with you...
我想跟你谈谈
About you and Micah.
是关于你跟麦迦两人的事
Why?
为什么
Well, because Micah's your best friend.
因为麦迦是你最好的朋友
No, Hank is.
不 汉克才是
All right, well, Hank's an adult, so...
好吧 但汉克是成年人 所以...
So? That's not relevant. It is relevant.
那又怎么样 这两者又没关系 当然有关系
It's important for you to have friendships
有一个跟你年龄相仿的朋友
with people who are your own age.
对你来说是非常重要的
And I know that you and Micah were really good friends,
我知道你跟麦迦是很要好的朋友
and something happened. Did he do something?
而且你们肯定出什么事儿了 是不是他做了什么
Did you maybe say something that upset him?
还是说你说了什么让他不开心的话
Can you remember?
你能记得起来吗
Maybe it's because he was suddenly obsessed
或许是因为他突然对篮球着了迷
with basketball, and I told him basketball is stupid.
而我对他说篮球逊毙了
Okay, that could be.
好吧 可能是这个原因
He can't even play basketball. He's in a wheelchair.
他连打都没法打篮球 他是个残疾人
You didn't say that, did you? Yeah.
你没把这个说出口吧 说了
And then it was even more stupid,
这样反而更逊了
because he said he could play wheelchair basketball,
因为他说他可以打轮椅篮球
which I told him was stupid
而我跟他说这样蠢爆了
because it's not real basketball.
因为这根本算不上是真正的篮球
Okay.
好吧
I think that may have hurt Micah's feelings.
我觉得你可能伤了麦迦的心了
So I think you should apologize to him.
所以我认为你该跟他道歉
And I got an idea--
我有个好法子...
why don't I get some tickets to a golden state warriors game,
我们何不买♥♥几张金州勇士队的比赛的票
and you can invite him to go with us--what do you say?
然后由你邀请他去和你一起看 你觉得如何
I don't want to go to the golden state warriors.
我不想去看金州勇士队的比赛
Max, this is important. They're not even warriors,
麦克斯 这很重要 他们又不是真正的勇士
anyway, they're basketball players.
他们是篮球运动员
Warriors fight in wars... It's just the name...
勇士是在战场上杀敌... 那只是他们团队的...
Of the team, Maxokay. These guys
名字而已 那些人
just play basketball. It doesn't make any sense.
只是打篮球而已 又没什么意义
For Micah and for me, I want you tell him you're sorry
为了我跟麦迦 我希望你跟他为你说的话道歉
for saying those things and invite him to come
然后邀请他
to the basketball game--can you do that?
一起去看球赛 你做得到吗
Fine.
好吧
Great.
很好
I think that Micah's gonna be very excited
我觉得麦迦会非常兴奋地
about going to this basketball game.
要去看球赛
That's good. I like that.
那张真的很不错 我挺喜欢的
All right, little dude.
好吧 小家伙
Be close attention to the music right here, this part is pure genius.
这部分的音乐要尤其注意咯 这部分可是室最具才华的
Is that the shark?
那是鲨鱼吗
No, no, , she thinks the shark's there.
不不不 是她以为鲨鱼来了
It's the music, man. It's scaring you.
是音乐的缘故 音乐让你害怕了
It's making everything hurt.
它会使所有人都受伤的
You're, like, "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!"
你就好像是在想“我要死了 我就要死了”
Is the shark gonna kill that guy?
鲨鱼把那个人杀了吗
What do you think? Hey, hey, hey!
你觉得如何 嘿嘿嘿
What are you doing out of bed? And what are you watching?
你们两个不在床上睡觉干嘛呢 还有你们这是在看什么
What is this? Jaws. It's jaws.
这是什么 《大白鲨》啊 这可是《大白鲨》诶
Jaw TV off, you in bed.
《大白》... 电视关了 睡觉去
Get up, and let's go. I couldn't go to sleep!
起来去睡觉 可我不能睡觉
Well, you better try now. Let's go.
你最好还是去睡 快点
But he said it's a classic. I don't care what he said.
但他说这部很经典 我不管他说什么
He's not your mother. What's going on in here?
他可不是你老妈 怎么回事儿
And, you, he's ten years old. You don't show him--
还有你 他才十岁 你不许给他看...
it's not scary!
这个又不恐怖
You can't show the kid the horror movies.
你不能给孩子看恐怖片
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表