剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I like him. I like Max.
我挺喜欢他的 麦克斯那小子
Smart, talented kid, you know,
挺聪明挺有天赋的一小家伙
and he's a camera nerd, like I used to be.
他就跟我过去一样 就是个痴迷摄影的笨蛋
Used to be?
过去是吗
You still got it.
你还是挺了解我的
Look, he's eager.
听着 这小家伙非常渴望
God, he's eager, this kid.
他极其渴望去摄影
I'm not saying he doesn't have his moments,
我不是说他没有自己的时间
but I'm showing him the ropes,
但我在教他这一系列的东西
and it's good for him.
这对他来说挺好的
And it's good for me.
对我也有好处
So the kid stays.
所以 我还是会让他来我这儿
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
And by the way,there were,like, seven or eight
顺便提一下 我貌似还家里还有
other pictures of you I had scattered around.
另外七八张你的照片
I got rid of them so you won't come up
我已经把它们都扔了 这样你就不必再
in conversation anymore.
到我那儿去找我谈谈了
Shut up.
别说了啦
All right.What did you do?
好吧 你做了什么
You did your hair different?
你都发好像确实不一样了诶
Is your hair different? No.
是你头发不一样了 没有啊
Or your teeth...did you do...
还是你的牙...你有没有...
did I do my teeth different?
我有没有做牙吗
No, they're just my teeth.
没有 还是我原来的牙齿
What are you saying? I'm trying to get out.
你到底想说什么啊 我还是走吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
All right. I'll see you later.
好吧 改日再见
You just say goodbye.
你就说声再见吗
Okay. No peeking, all right?
好了 不许偷看啊 好吗
Ryan, what is this?
瑞恩 到底是什么呀
I'm stressed out. One sec.Don't look!
我现在老紧张了 就等一会儿 不许看
Are you looking? Okay, I'm not.
你在偷看吗 好吧 我没有
I didn't.
我我没有偷看
Okay, open them.
好了 睁开眼睛吧
The first time I asked you,it was impulsive,
我第一次向你求婚的时候
and it was spur of the moment,
太冲动了 就突发奇想而已
and since then I've had nothing but time to think about it,
之后我就一直在想这件事
and I couldn't be more sure.
我现在在肯定不过了
My life changed the day that I met you,
自从我遇到你之后 我的人生就发生了重大转折
and I don't want to spend another day of it without you.
我不想再多过一天没有你的日子
I love you.
我爱你
I want you to be my wife.
我想让你成为我的妻子
Ryan.
瑞恩
What?You're kidding me? That's..we can't afford this.
怎么啦 你开什么玩笑呢 我们负担不起这个戒指的
Yes, of course we could.I spent my combat pay on it.
我们当然负担得起 我把退伍津贴花在上面了
I wanted to spend it on the right thing,and this is it.
我想把它花在该花的地方 而这就是
That's... that's too much.
这太贵重了
No, no, no.
不不不
I get extra pay for active duty,
我还有奖金
and I was saving it up.
我都把它们存起来了
I wanted to...
我想...
are you sure?
你确定吗
I've never been so sure of anything, ever.
我从没有这么确定过
Honey,I...
亲爱的 我...
it's official, all right?
这是正式的 好吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you.
嘿 你好
Um, you gonna invite me in?
嗯 你不打算要请我进去吗
Or should we do another one of these?
还是我们得再做个这手势呢
Oh, all right, yeah. Pound that?
好吧 碰一下
Ha, ha great.
哈哈 太棒了
I'm confused.
我被你给搞迷糊了
Honestly, I mean...
我是说
We're friends, you know.
我们是朋友 对吧
We're also more than friends, you know,
但我们又不是普通的朋友
and you don't want a boyfriend,
你又不想交男朋友
but then also, you're here.
可是你现在又到这儿来了
Yes.
对啊
I guess I should just stop talking.
我是不是不该再多嘴了
MmHmm.
嗯哼
I don't know why you won't let me take you.
我不知道你为什么不想让我送你
There's still time, you know.
时间还很充足呢
Because this is so much easier,
因为这样轻松多了
and you get to go back to bed.
你得回床上躺着去
Right.
好吧
Well, okay, well, I guess it's arrivederci.
好吧 我想是时候该说再会了
Or ciao or whatever.
或者是再见 还是什么的
Just these two? Yes, that's it.
就这两个行李吗 对
Traveling light.
轻装旅行
Okay.
好了
Let me just check I've got everything.
我在检查一遍我是不是什么都带了
Tickets, my glasses.
机票带了 眼镜也带了
I'm good.
都齐了
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
You be careful, Millie.
一路顺风 米莉
Oh, come on.
哦~ 别这样
Oh, my God.
天呐
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表