剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Adam!
亚当
Hey. Yeah!
嘿 耶
Wait a minute.
稍等一会儿
Now, you told me not to come. No!
你还叫我别来 不
I didn'twe didn't know. But I couldn't leave you
我不...我们也不知道啊 但我可不能留你一个人
alone with these two, okay? I can't believe you came.
跟这俩货待在一起 好吗 我真不敢相信你也来了
Everybody came on their own. This is ridiculous.
你们大家都自己过来了 太荒谬了
Unbelievable. Having a little party,
难以置信 是在开小型派对吧
are we? Yeah.
是吗 没错
We're having a little party. We were just playing
我们正在开小型派对 我们正在玩
who's the blackest sheep of the family game.
谁是咱家的败家子的游戏呢
It's a ridiculous game. You're not allowed to play.
这游戏太荒唐了 你不许来玩这个游戏
It's hard being Mr. perfect pants.
这个游戏对你这个完美先生来说太难了
How many bottles of wine away are we here anyway?
话说我们这儿还有多少酒啊
Who's counting?
谁数的来着
The--the auditor's here.
稽核员来了诶
I might have to try and play a little catch-up here.
我得努力跟上你们的节奏了
That's the spirit. What are we having?
这才是我们的精神嘛 我们还有什么
Oh, boy. Are you hungry?
天呐 你饿了吗
We have food. We have so much food left.
我们还有吃的 我们还有好多吃的
A little malbec. Is this it?
还有点马尔贝克酒 是马尔贝克吧
Is that it? Guys, that's
我没说错吧 各位 这真是...
there's probably more.
可能还有更多的
I-I can't--I can't believe
我...我不敢...我不敢相信
that you're all here.
你们竟然全都来了
I can't believe that you all--
我不敢相信你们竟然全...
that each of you thought to come over here.
你们每个人都想到过来看我
Of course we did.
那是当然咯
But no, not of course.
不 不是当然
This is amazing.
这简直是太棒了
You guys are amazing.
你们真是太好了
We love you. Of course we're here.
我们都爱你 我们当然会过来啊
Where else would we be?
不然我们还会去哪儿
We're supposed to We love you, Jules.
我们本来就该 我们都爱你 茱尔斯
be cheering you up though,
来替你打气啊
not cheering you down. You are cheering me up.
而不是让你泄气 你们确实为我打了气
It feels like a cheerdown. No!
还是总觉得是在泄你的气 不
What? Ok.
怎么了 好吧
I don't know if it's this wine,
我不确定是不是酒的缘故
but suddenly I'm not feeling so well.
但突然我感觉很不舒服
Can you feel my forehead? He's turning into the hulk.
你能摸下我的额头吗 他要变成个笨猪了
You know what he's coming down with?
你们知道他感染了什么吗
Oh, I think I Have you got a fever?
我觉得我... 你发烧了吗
I think I might be coming down with some fever!
我觉得我好像发烧了
Come on.
来嘛
That means I get to watch.
他这是在让我去看吗
We can't let him do this by himself.
我们不能让他一个人这么做
Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is not even my era.
对对对 这甚至都跟我不是一个纪♥元♥的
Talking heads is everyone's era.
头部特写是所有人的纪♥元♥
Come on. Come on, Jules.
来吧 来吧 茱尔斯
Look at fever. Just follow him.
看着发烧的那位 跟着他的节奏就行了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
There it is!
就是这样
I don't think that's real--
我觉得这不是真的
fever, give us a warning if you need to back up.
发烧是给我们该后退的警告
Oh, no, back up! Oh, I'm afraid, I'm afraid.
哦 不 要后退了 我好怕 我好怕
Get the back brace ready.
来个后撑
Jules, come on. Yeah, get wild.
茱尔斯 来吧 耶 疯起来吧
Yeah!
耶
You can do this.
你做得到的
They still think I'm in Boston.
他们都还以为我在波士顿呢
I know.
我知道
I mean, I don't even know what I'm gonna say to them.
我都不知道该跟他们说些什么
You just have to tell them the truth.
你只要告诉他们真♥相♥就行了
You know, tell 'em that tufts wasn't what you
告诉他们塔夫兹学院
thought it was gonna be and it's not for you.
不是你想要的 那儿不适合你
And they're gonna understand.
他们会理解你的
Okay, well, given everything I'm about to tell them,
好吧 我要是把所有事情都告诉他们
you probably shouldn't wait for me.
你就不该在在这儿等我了
Yeah. I was thinking that.
嗯 我也在想呢
Yeah.
嗯
You know that you can call me for anything.
无论有什么事你都可以打给我
I mean it.
我是说真的
If I don't answer,
如果我没接的话
I'm sure Berto will kindly take a message.
我很确定贝尔托会很友善地处理你留的信息的
He's still answering my phone.
他还是会帮我接电♥话♥
There's just no boundaries there whatsoever, but...
我们之间还是没有个界限 但是...
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
Bye, drew.
再见 德鲁
Bye.
再见
Thanks.
谢了
All right, grandson, now listen up.
好了 孙子们 听好了
Yep. I am going to teach you
嗯 我要教你们
how to roast the most perfect marshmallow in the world,
如何烤出世界上最完美的棉花糖
and the secret is you gotta keep turning it slowly.
秘诀就在于你要慢慢翻动它
Can you put mine on for me?
你能帮我串一下我的吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here. There you go.
行行行 来 我给你串上
The marshmallow's getting all warm.
棉花糖都烤热了
Oh, thank you. You bet.
谢谢 不用
Oh, mine's falling off and it's on fire!
我的要掉了 还着火了
Oh, oh, oh, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没关系的 没关系的
That's the way I love them.
我就爱这样的
Okay, let's take it off.
好了 让我把它取下来
Yeah. I don't really like marshmallows.
嗯 我不怎么喜欢棉花糖
They're too sticky.
它们太黏了
They're too sticky?I just like the Graham crackers and chocolate.
太黏了吗 我还是喜欢薄饼干跟巧克力
Well, that's okay.
没关系
That sounds good to me. Here you go.
我觉得听起来还不错 给你
Okay, here's my other one.
好了 那是我吃的第二个了
Thanks. Hey, drew.
谢了 嘿 德鲁
Yum. Hey.
很好吃 嘿
Hey, drew. How you doing?
嘿 德鲁 你还好吗
How about a beer?
喝杯啤酒如何
Hey. He gets enough beer at college.
嘿 他在学校已经喝得够多了
You can only get a s'more at home.
家里只有这个哦
Would you go for a s'more? Yes, please.
你想来点吗 嗯 谢了
Are ya in? Ok. Yeah I'm in.
你要加入吗 好吧 嗯 我要加入
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
How you doing? Fine.
还好吗 很好
I...Talked to Amy.
我...跟艾米谈过了
I did it, so...
我做到了 所以...
You okay? Here you go, grandson.
你还好么 给你 孙子
Thank you.
谢谢
Sweetie?
亲爱的
I'm glad you're here, drew.
很高兴你能过来
Yeah. Me too.
嗯 我也是
Joel?
乔
Mom?
妈
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
What's up?
怎么了
I had a bad dream.
我做噩梦了
The elevator in the building makes this weird noise.
这公♥寓♥里的电梯总有怪声音
Well, um, why don't you go wake up your dad?
那你怎么不把你♥爸♥爸叫起来
I don't wanna wake up dad.
我不想叫醒他
Can you just talk to me?
你能跟我聊聊吗
Yeah.
行
I can talk to you, sweetie,
我当然能跟你聊聊 宝贝
but I think that dad would wanna know.
但我觉得你♥爸♥爸也想知道
I just want you, mom.
我只想跟你说 妈
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表