剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
That sounds cool. What band?
提拔扶起来挺不错的嘛 什么乐队啊
They're called ashes of Rome.
叫做“罗马之烬”
Yeah, I don't know them.
嗯 好像没听过诶
You'd probably like it, though.
但你听了的话肯定会喜欢的
I was just going to say we could meet there or something,
我想说我们可以在那儿见面什么的
if you wanted to. Yeah, that sounds cool.
当然前提是你想去的话 当然想去 听起来挺酷的
I'm actually going to be late for class,
我上课快迟到了
so just, like, text me the deets.
所以你待会儿发短♥信♥告诉我细节吧
We'll figure it out later.All right, see you.
我们到时再商量一下 好了 待会见
Well, later.
好吧 待会儿见
Oh, oh.
哦~ 哦~
Victor, come here, please.
维克多 过来一下
Sydney, I told you to put your craft stuff away.
西德妮 我告诉过你把你的手工作业收起来
In a minute. We're doing something.
马上就来 我们现在正忙着呢
Now! Get over here!
马上 给我过来
I told you three times to put this away!
我都跟你说过三次要把这些玩意儿收好
Victor, this was on the stairs.
维克多 你把这个玩意儿扔在楼梯上
I nearly died.
差点摔死我
This is out of control.
太没有规矩了
You guys need to get upstairs,
你们给我去楼上
and put this stuff away where it belongs.
把这些玩意儿干放哪儿放哪儿去
Just...
只要...
All right?
好吗
Hey.
嘿
Joel. Hang on one second.
乔 稍等一会儿
Do you want the early guys off,
你想让之前那个家伙下来
or are we looking at overtime?
还是说我们加班再弄
No, no they're done.
不用了 都做好了
No overtime?
不用加班了吗
No. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Hey, is this a Booty call?
这是个奖励电♥话♥吗
No. This is... no, it's not.
不 不是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is it? Just,I...
怎么啦 我...
The kids' mess,I just... I lost it.
孩子们把房♥间弄得一团糟 我刚才失控了
I lost it in a whole new way.
我又失控了
I'm sure it wasn't that bad, honey.
我肯定还没有那么糟 亲爱的
Trust me, I'm giving them ammunition
相信我 我刚才因为他们做的事
for any future therapy they might have.
对他们发火了
It was bad.
太糟了
Just be firm, you know.
强硬一点
No screen time until their room's in order,that's it.
直到他们把房♥间整理好之前不准他们看电视 就这样做
Or take them to your dad's if you need a break.
去过你想缓口气的话 就把他们带到你老爸家去
He's great with them.
他很擅长对付小孩子
It's not just the kids, babe, it's me.
不仅仅是孩子们的事 亲爱的 是我
I'm... I'm losing it a little bit.
我...我有一点失控了
Joel, my guys are supposed to get overtime.
乔 我的工友们希望能加会儿班
What are you doing? I know, I know, Gabe.
你在干嘛呢 我知道 我知道 亲爱的
Just... let me just,can you give me one second?
先让我... 你能给我点时间吗
One second, buddy. Sorry.
就一会儿 老兄 抱歉
Hon, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
I know it's stressful, and I've been there.
我知道你压力很大 我也经历过同样的事儿
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我还好
I'll let you go. Okay.
你先去忙吧 好吧
Love you.
爱你哟
Okay.
好吧
Little Nora's all situated for her daddy day.
小诺拉现在在他老爸哪儿呢
Thank you for helping facilitate that.
谢谢你帮我提供方便
I think I have a couple of minutes
我觉得我在海瑟牵制住我之前
before Heather gets a hold of me.
还有几分钟时间
Sorry. I'm so out of it.
抱歉 我在整理资料呢
I... do you want something to drink?
我...你想喝点什么吗
I haven't even been...
我都还没...
oh, no, I'm good. I'm coffee...
不用了 我没事 我都...
I've had two cups. Are you sure?
我都喝了两杯咖啡了 你确定吗
Yeah. How are you?
确定 你最近如何
How are you doing?
做得怎么样了
I'm okay. Yeah?
我还好啦 是吗
I'm a little stressed.
就是有点压力大
I know.
我知道
Planning a wedding is a big deal.
计划婚礼可是件大事
Yeah. It's a lot of work.
对啊 有一大堆事儿要做
And you know, it's just that,
我只是在
on top of,like,dealing with the band stuff,
处理乐队之类的事儿
and we don't know what we want to do,
我们都不知道我们要怎么做
and I-I don't know...it's just been,it's like,stressful
我不知道 我就是有点压力而已
Crazy. It's very stressful.
太疯狂了 压力确实是很大
Was it like this for you?
这跟你很像吗
Does it,I mean,was it like... Planning?
我是说 跟你的... 计划吗
I don't even know anything about it.
我都不知道这事儿呢
How did he even propose?
他怎么跟你求婚的
You really want to hear that story?
你真想听那个故事
Yeah. I mean, it's a great story.
当然 那是个很棒的故事
I love telling it.
我很乐意给别人讲
It's... gosh,I feel like it was,like,a lifetime ago.
天呐 就好像是大半辈子之前的事儿了
I was so young. We were both so young.
我那时还很年轻 我们都还很年轻
He actually proposed to me the day after Valentine's day
他是在情人节第二天向我求的婚
Like, who does that?
谁会那样做呢
But it was so sweet.
但确实是很浪漫
Because he knew how much I hated Valentine's day.
因为他知道我有多讨厌情人节
I think it's,like... I don't know, so manufactured,
我觉得那天的话太刻意而为之了
and fake, and just,like, for everybody else.
还有点假 就好像是谁都能在那天这么做
So he decided to ask me to marry him on the 15th.
所以他就决定在十五号♥那天向我求婚
God, it was so cool.
天呐 那真是太酷了
It was like, both in grad school.
我们俩当时都在上研究生
You know,we'd only been living together for about a month.
我们当时才同居不到一个月
And we woke up early one morning,
有一天早上我醒了之后
and it was just this really gray,
天空灰蒙蒙的
and sort of rainy, romantic morning,
窗外还飘着雨 是个很浪漫的早晨
and we were lying in bed,
我们们就那样躺在床上
the two of us, and listening to the rain,
都在聆听着外面的细雨
and he reached out, and grabbed my hand,
他就突然伸出手来握住我的手
and he asked me if I would spend the rest of my life with him.
问我是否愿意跟他共度余生
It was so simple,and just so pure,and,sounds corny,
真是非常简单 也很纯洁 平淡无奇
but it was just beautiful,
但就是很美
and it just made sense.
也非常有意义
I mean, I'm sure you feel the same about Ryan,
我敢肯定你也对瑞恩有同感
and it's something I'll always treasure.
这是我所珍视的东西
It was the one thing in my life that...
它曾是我生命中...
that just made sense.
意义非凡的一件事
It still does.
现在依然也是
Sorry. It's Heather.
抱歉 是海瑟
I got to go.
我得走了
Go. Yeah.
走吧 没关系的
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you soon.
改日再见
Thanks. That was nice.
谢谢 真的很棒
Yeah, sure.
当然啦
See you soon. Bye, babe.
改日见 拜 宝贝
Okay.
好吧
So this is top of the line.
这是最适合飞行了
Guaranteed to fit into 90% of our bed compartments.
保证能适应90%我们的房♥间的床
Really?Well, it looks top of the line.
真的吗 看起来真像是最佳航线专用包诶
Oh, my gosh, when I was traveling so much
天呐 我当年到处旅行的时候
for all those depositions,it saved my life.
去帮别人打官司的时候 这箱子帮我大忙了呢
This, the wrinkle-free compartment,
这是免烫隔间
holds so many clothes.
能装很多衣服
Really?
真的吗
I went on their website and wrote a testimonial.
我去他们官网时上面是这么写的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表