剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
Ah, we have a special friend joining us.
有个特别的朋友要加入我们
Wow. You're unbelievable.
真是难以置信
You're late, your client's world's about to end,
你迟到了 你的当事人要完了
and you're, you're smiling?
而你还在笑
What are you taking?
你在想什么
I just feel like it's gonna be a great day.
我只是觉得今天会是个大好的日子
Upon serving the warrant
提供搜查令
and executing the search,
执行搜查任务
it is my responsibility to record and log the contraband.
记录违♥禁♥品♥是我的职责
The heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Objection. Witness is speculating
反对 对于查获包裹的内容
as to the contents of the seized packages.
证人纯属猜测
Your Honor, counsel knows very well
法官大人 辩方律师很清楚
that we're in possession of and prepared to enter into evidence
我们拥有并准备将这份证明加入物证
a certificate of analysis that will certify
这份分♥析♥证明将证实
that the seized packages all contain
被查封的包裹里都是
morphine derivative heroin.
吗♥啡♥掺海♥洛♥因♥
Well, then, let's get on with it.
那就拿出来看看吧
Your Honor, the People offer into evidence
法官大人 我们将这份
this certificate of analysis
在诺瓦克女士家
of the heroin found on Ms. Novak's property.
发现的海♥洛♥因♥的证明加入证据
This establishes the final element
这是主诉的
in our case-in-chief.
最终部分
Enter away.
加进去吧
So accepted.
准许加入
Your Honor, thank you.
法官大人 谢谢
The prosecution rests.
我方指控完毕
Your defense.
你可以辩护
Thank you, Counselor.
谢谢你 控方律师
May I see the certificate again?
我能再看一遍证明吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you stalling?
你为什么要拖延时间
Last page.
最后一页
It's not notarized.
这页未经过公♥证♥
The certificate's not notarized.
这份证明未经过公♥证♥
Your Honor, there is a fatal flaw in this certificate.
法官大人 这份证明有个致命弱点
The last page isn't notarized.
最后一页未经过公♥证♥
What?
什么
The government can only prove
只有每一页都经过公♥证♥
that the substance is in fact heroin if every page
检察院才能证明其确实是
has been notarized.
海♥洛♥因♥
They've failed to do this.
你们没有做到
We move to exclude it.
我们将排除这项证物
Wait, wait a second.
等一下
One page of notarization. One page?
一页未公♥证♥ 只有一页
Come on, I mean, the pages probably stuck together.
拜托 这页多半是粘在一起了
Uh, that's a technicality, Your Honor.
那是技术失误 法官大人
There's a notary down the hall, I-I'll go out and find one
大厅就有个公♥证♥人 我这就出去找一个
in two seconds, I'll...
几秒钟就行 我...
Prosecution rested its case.
控方已经结束指控了
You rested your case.
你已经结束指控了
It's too late now, and you know it.
现在已经太迟了 你很清楚
The door's closed.
已经无法挽回了
Your Honor, our whole case depends on that certificate.
法官大人 我们整个案件都建立在那份证明上
It proves that the bricks in Ms. Novak's home were heroin.
它证明诺瓦克女士家的包裹里是海♥洛♥因♥
Well, then, you should've double-checked it,
那么 你应该反复确认
shouldn't you?
不是吗
Your Honor, as the government has just admitted,
法官大人 正如检察院刚刚承认的
without the certificate, they have no case.
没有那份证明 就没有本案
I move for a directed verdict.
我请求直接裁决
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
thank you for your service.
谢谢你们的配合
Motion for a directed verdict is granted.
批准直接裁决的动议
I am finding the defendant
我裁定被告无罪
not guilty on all charges.
所有指控无效
Ms. Novak, you are free to go.
诺瓦克女士 你可以回去了
So, how does it feel, Counselor, to lose your biggest case?
律师 输了一场大官司感觉怎么样
Eh, you know how it is. Win some, lose some.
你知道的 有得必有失
What the hell just happened?
刚刚究竟怎么回事
You're asking me?
你问我
I have no idea.
我不知道
But you won.
但你赢了
You won it all, you got everything you wanted.
你全盘皆赢 你得到了想要的结果
Yes, I did, didn't I?
是啊 我做到了 是吧
Mmm. Hey, do you still have those papers,
那些文件还在你那吗
the ones that allow you to leave the firm?
就是能让你离开律所的文件
What? Yeah.
什么 还在
You should have Gary sign those.
你应该让盖瑞签个字
Oh, there she is, buddy.
她在那 小家伙
Go get her. Mom!
去找她吧 妈妈
Peter?
皮特
You did the right thing.
你做的是对的
I'm glad you made the call.
我很高兴你报了警
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Told you I'd take care of you, sis.
我说过会照顾你的 妹妹
Leo Novak.
里奥·诺瓦克
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Your biggest client, under arrest.
你的头号♥客户被捕了
Can't be good for business.
就生意来说可不是好事啊
Wait a second, he's not your client anymore.
等一下 他已经不是你的客户了
Good thing you got him to sign those papers.
幸好你已经让他签了字
Good thing.
幸好
Well.
好了
I got to go.
我得走了
You should go celebrate.
你应该去庆祝一下
You've changed a lot of lives today.
你今天改变了很多人的生活
You lied to me.
你说谎了
You misled me.
你误导了我
Morning.
早安
You deceived me.
你欺骗了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
I told you to trust me.
我说过 让你相信我的
What time's your flight?
你几点的飞机
Three hours after checkout, of course.
买♥♥票后三个小时
Pretty small of Leo not to lend us his plane
让他被捕了 就不借我们飞机了
after we got him arrested.
里奥真是小气
People. Always disappointing me.
人啊 总是让我失望
There's my ride.
我的车来了
Wow. Well.
好吧
You've got a busy schedule.
你接下来行程很满
Looking for new office space,
要找新的办公地点
getting stationery.
干出一番事业
I don't know what to do with you.
我不知道该拿你怎么办
Well, I can think of a few things,
我倒是能想起几件事
but you don't want to hear them.
但是你并不想听
Later, gator.
回见 短吻鳄
In a while, crocodile.
回见 鳄鱼
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表