剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Order 17, pick up, please.
17号♥ 请拿食物
Popcorn?
爆米花
No, he would have walked by that earlier.
不是 他之前就会路过那了
The trigger had to be something else.
一定是别的东西
A color, a sound.
一种颜色 一个声音
Sorry, that didn't happen before the murder.
抱歉 这谋杀前没有的
Troy's cell phone.
特洛伊的手♥机♥
We went over the call log.
我们查过了通话记录
Not his calls.
不是他的通话
We need to look at his phone.
我们要查他的手♥机♥
Dr. Levin's testimony swayed jurors three and eight.
勒雯医生的证词让三号♥和八号♥改变了
What about juror nine?
那九号♥呢
Ooh, hasn't budged.
毫无变化
She's a visual learner.
他是个视觉学习者
Seeing is believing.
眼见为实
And now we are gonna show her the power of hypnosis.
我们现在就要给她表演催眠的力量
Cable, bring up the surveillance footage from Chelsea Piers.
凯博 把切尔西·皮尔斯俱乐部的监控拿来
Why?
为什么
I know what triggered Troy to kill.
我知道什么触发了特洛伊杀人了
What do you think?
感觉怎么样
Well, I think it's freaky and I like it.
我觉得有点怪异但是我喜欢
It allows the mind to open,
让我开阔思维
unfold its truths, confront its secrets.
释放真♥相♥ 直面秘密
Now you can tell me what's really going on.
现在你可以告诉我到底怎么了
How long have you worked at TAC?
你在TAC工作多久了
Why did Dr. Bull send you here?
为什么布尔派你来
We know you're working for Troy's defense team.
我们知道你是特洛伊辩护团队的
What exactly were you hoping to find?
你到底想打探什么
Open the door.
开门
How's Troy doing?
特洛伊怎么样
Yes.
对
I lied about why I came to Lumansic.
我是隐瞒了来这的真实意图
But everything that I told you about myself, my life,
但是我告诉你关于我的事
that was all true.
都是真的
Don't you ever come back here.
不许再踏进这里一步
Rachel Grey,
瑞秋·盖里
you and your father Thornton Grey founded Lumansic,
你和你父亲索尔顿·盖里创立了卢曼思克
isn't that correct?
没错吧
It is.
没错
What are you hoping to get out of Rachel?
你想从瑞秋得到什么
Watch and listen closely.
仔细看 认真听
And what about your vision for Lumansic?
你对卢曼思克有什么发展愿景
Is-Isn't it true that your father wants to keep it small
你父亲希望保持小规模
but you want to expand?
但是你想扩张 没错吧
You know, more money, more power, more influence.
更多金钱 更多权利 更大的影响
We've had many discussions about the future.
我们是对未来发展讨论过很多
Contentious discussions.
有争执的讨论
You had to convince him to create a second campus.
你要让他同意建立第二个校园
No. I mean, isn't it true
不 不是说 难道不是
that you and your father are running a cult?
你和你父亲经营的是一个异教吗
Absolutely not.
当然不是
You take advantage of people,
你们利用人们
people searching for answers.
利用寻找答案的人
You psychologically manipulate them
你利用精神操控
to your will.
达成自己的愿望
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
Do you use hypnosis on your students?
你会催眠你的学生吗
Sometimes.
偶尔
It's one tool of many that can help students break through.
那是我众多方法之一 帮助学生突破自己
Now, what would you think, Rachel,
如果我告诉你 瑞秋
if I told you
简单的重复一个单词
that simply by saying a specific word
一遍又一遍
over and over... the...
比如昨天的"红"
...word ”red,”for example, yesterday,
你会怎么想
that it would cause everyone on the jury
这使得陪审团的各位
to wear something red today.
今天都穿了红色的衣服
You spent... two years
你在过去的两年中
training at the American School for Behavioral Sciences
在美国行为科学学院
and Hypnotherapy.
接受催眠训练
Hypnosis is an amplified version
催眠是我刚刚展示的
of the technique that I just demonstrated.
更为复杂的一项技巧
What you just demonstrated
你展示的
is purely persuasion.
只不过是说服的作用
And hypnosis is a very powerful tool
催眠是一项非常强有力的技巧
in the hands of a highly trained individual like yourself,
能被你这样受过专业训练人士利用
you could persuade someone
你能操纵他人
to murder.
进行谋杀
Objection.
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回
Could you take out your cell phone, please?
你能拿出你的手♥机♥吗
Objection. Relevance?
反对 与本案无关
Sustained.
反对有效
We will show the phone record is relevant, Your Honor.
我们会证明通话记录与本案有关 法官阁下
Rachel, could you please call Troy's phone?
瑞秋 你能拨♥打♥一下特洛伊的电♥话♥吗
No. I'm not doing that.
不 我不会做的
No?
不吗
He can't make me do that, right?
他不能逼我 对吧
No, he can't.
不能 他不能
But I can.
但是我能
Ma'am, dial the phone.
女士 请你打电♥话♥
It's okay.
没事的
Stop.
住手
Officers.
协♥警♥
Get off of him.
抓住他
What just happened?
怎么回事
I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
我没事 别担心我
That was all your doing, wasn't it?
这都是你的把戏 对吧
Helps you to think of me as a cult leader, doesn't it?
更觉得我是邪教头子了 对吧
Makes it easier for you
也更方便你
to send people into my house to spy on me,
派人来监视我了对吧
to destroy my life's work,
来毁掉我的事业
to condemn my daughter as a killer.
害我女儿变成杀人凶手
Just as it helps you to think of your victims as students?
和你把受害人当成学生一样吗
Makes it easier to steal their lives and call it tuition?
更方便你偷取别的生活还冠冕堂皇的叫成学费
You should've left us alone.
你应该让我们自己处理
Then you'd never know the truth about your daughter.
那你就永远无法知道你女儿的真♥相♥了
The night she called Troy to trigger him,
他催眠特洛伊杀人的那晚
she thought he was with you.
她以为和他在一起的是你
How's that for enlightenment?
这启示怎么样
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团有决议了吗
On the charge of murder in the second degree,
在指控二级谋杀的案件中
we, the jury, find the defendant, Troy Dickerson,
本陪审团一致认为被告特洛伊·迪克森
not guilty by reason of insanity.
由于精神原因无罪
Congratulations, Reed.
祝贺了 瑞德
You did it.
你做到了
You won your first insanity case.
你赢了第一个精神案件
How's it feel?
感觉如何
Pretty insane.
相当疯狂
Uh, uh, uh, any-any word on Rachel?
有瑞秋的消息吗
Uh, the police are opening a formal investigation.
警方已经展开正式调查了
It's likely she'll be charged with murder and kidnapping.
很有可能她会被指控谋杀与绑♥架♥
Hmm. Uh, don't tell Bull this,
别告诉布尔
but I wasn't sure that the whole ”red” thing would actually work.
我当时不太相信说"红"这事会有效果
Really?
真的那
Nice socks.
袜子不错
So, you were underwater?
那你当时在水下吗
No, I was floating.
没有 我在漂浮
It was actually quite peaceful.
相当平静
Uh-huh. Was the peaceful part before or after
那你是听见邪教头子告诉你
you heard the voice of the crazy cult leader
你被锁住之前还是之后
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表