剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
the sign's irrelevant.
与案情无关
It's not that easy...
那会很难...
He's not naturally an intuitive thinker,
他可不是位直觉灵敏的思考者
you can't change him in a day. It's like trying
没人能在一天之内被彻底改变 这就像
to get an introvert to be the life of the party.
让内向的人过上纵情社交的生活一样难
So what do we do?
那该怎么办
Let's forget about Arthur for the moment.
先别管亚瑟了
Shore up our maybes.
先搞定不确定因素吧
How?
怎么搞
John said he won't talk.
约翰是不会说的
Correct.
没错
But we can have Gil bring up Carter's condition.
但我们能让吉尔主动把内情引出来
You want me to ambush my own client on the stand?
你想让我当庭曝光客户的家庭隐私
Gil...
吉尔...
No. No way.
不 不行
My job is to tend to the needs of the client.
我的工作是满足客户的诉求
Your job is to make sure that John does not rot in prison.
你的工作是帮助约翰免除牢狱之灾
Your job is to make sure that his son
你的工作是确保他的儿子
doesn't end up in foster care.
不被送去寄养
The game is done, all right?
比赛结束了 好吧
He has to sit on the bench...
为什么不让他上场...
...wasn't trying to do nothing.
...他又不是想拖大家后腿
I want to win games out there.
我希望能赢得比赛
What is-what is this, the World Series?
这又不是世界棒球联赛
Listen, maybe you find a different sport for your son.
你怎么不让你家小孩去打别的球
And then you shoved the coach?
你猛推了教练一下是吗
I pushed him.
我只是推了他而已
I know that that video looks awful and, uh,
我知道这段录像看上去很糟糕 但...
believe me, I'm not proud of it.
请相信我 我为自己的行为感到羞耻
Why do you think the coach doesn't
你为什么认为教练不希望
want to play Carter as much as the other kids?
让卡特和其他孩子一样上场打球
I'm not saying that he's a top player, but Carter
我不觉得卡特是最好的球员
should be able to play more than just last inning.
但他不应该只在最后一局时上场
Carter had any trouble keeping up with the other kids?
卡特在球队里是否有些掉队
No.
没有
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
John,
约翰
I have some documents here from
我有一些来自儿科医师的
Carter's developmental pediatrician.
关于卡特的文件报告
They speak to some challenges
上面显示在过去的十八个月里
he's faced in the past 18 months.
他一直有某些困难
Tell us
告诉我们
what was really going through your head
你去找教练谈话时
when you went to talk to the coach.
心里究竟是怎么想的
Carter has a motor planning disorder.
卡特患有运动失调症
He's a smart kid,
他很聪明
he's the best kid in the world,
他是世界上最好的孩子
it just takes him some extra practice to, uh...
他只需要多做些练习来...
I'm sorry, I, um,
抱歉 我...
I didn't come here today to talk about Carter.
我今天来这里不是为了讨论卡特
I just-I just never wanted him
我... 我只是不希望
to be, uh, treated differently, to be seen as weak.
他被区别对待 被视作弱者
Karen wanted me to tell people.
凯伦想让我告诉大家事实
And Karen was the smartest person that I know.
凯伦是我见过的最聪明的人
We won over the maybes,
我们争取到了中立票
but Arthur is still hung up on the road sign.
但亚瑟还揪着路标不放
He needs one more detail to latch on to.
他需要另一个细节来转移注意力
I might have a lead on that.
我好像有个想法
And you've been withholding?
你一直在偷藏着消息吗
You're one to talk.
你还敢说
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh, the new dresses, leaving at 7:30.
你穿着新裙子 还要七点半提前离开
You're dating someone.
你肯定有约会
And you're being unusually cagey about it.
而且这次你还讳莫如深
Yeah, don't make me do a deep dive.
是啊 别逼我调查你
Hey, we have one rule around here.
我们这可有一条规矩
No investigating teammates.
不许调查组员
Oh, then you shouldn't work with a team of investigators, lady.
女士 那你真不该和一群调查员共事啊
Arthur is not interested in my dating life.
亚瑟对我的约会可不感兴趣
Can you please find something for him to focus on?
你能找到其他吸引他的细节吗
I'm on it.
我来吧
Hey!
嘿
You're Austin.
你是奥斯汀
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Yeah, virtually.
实际上我们认识
We were talking online about your favorite assemblyman.
我们在网上讨论过你最喜欢的议员
I'm a friend of John Phillip's.
我是约翰·菲利普斯的朋友
I... I got to go.
我...我得走了
Oh, yeah, you could.
好啊 你走吧
You're a really good hacker, Austin.
你真是个厉害的黑客 奥斯汀
You hid your identity perfectly.
你把身份隐藏得很好
All but once.
除了那一次
When you donated to Karen Phillip's memorial fund.
当你为凯伦·菲利普斯的悼念会捐款的时候
It was supposed to be a dumb prank.
这本该是一场愚蠢的恶作剧
I knew that Dormit would be driving by that day.
我知道多姆特那天会开车经过
He'd been tweeting about the fund-raiser all day.
他整天都在推特上对募捐者乱嚼舌根
You... you really don't like the guy.
你... 真的挺讨厌他的
My mom works at Bretner Library.
我妈妈在布莱特纳图书馆工作
Or she used to... until...
不 她曾经在那儿工作 直到...
Dormit demolished it to make room
直到多姆特拆了图书馆
for that new highway interchange off Exit 7.
新建了高速公路七号♥出口
Dormit says, "Who cares?
多姆特说 "谁会在乎
Nobody reads books anymore anyways."
反正现在也没有人读书了"
So I thought I'd get back at him somehow.
所以我想我一定要报复他
What did you do, Austin?
你做了什么 奥斯汀
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼
"No need to read"?
"没必要读了"
We found this on Instagram.
我们在照片墙应用上找到了这段视频
Austin hacked the sign.
奥斯汀黑进了路标系统
Somebody's gonna get fired.
有人要被炒了
"No Need to Read"
"没必要读了"
is just the hacker's stupid joke for Dormit.
只是黑客对多姆特开了一个愚蠢的玩笑
It was there about 20 minutes before traffic
它出现在事故开始前二十分钟
clogged up enough to cause the accident.
在交通开始堵塞之前
Once he realized what he had done,
当他意识到自己惹了事之后
he switched it back.
他就把它换回来了
John, you really had no warning.
约翰 你其实并没有收到任何警示
This sign didn't say, "Slow: congestion ahead."
这个路标并没有显示"缓行 前方拥堵"
This is it.
就是它了
This is the exact detail we needed,
这正是我们需要的那个细节
because Arthur's a rule-follower,
因为亚瑟是个循规蹈矩的人
and he'll know that our client
他就会知道
did not break the rule.
我们的当事人并没有违反规则
So we recall John back on stand?
所以我们要让约翰再上一次证人席吗
John?
约翰
I can't do that.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么
I...
我...
I don't think I ever saw the sign.
我好像从没见过这个路标
I-I don't remember it.
我不记得了
At all.
一点儿也不记得
If you don't remember seeing it, so, the prosecution
如果你不记得见过它 那控方就会说
will say the hack doesn't matter.
路牌有没有被黑根本不重要
Recall John.
再让约翰上证人席
Let 'em try.
让检方来问
Isn't it odd, Mr. Phillips, that you're just
这难道不奇怪吗 菲利普斯先生
now remembering this hacked sign?
你现在才想起这个被黑的路标
It is, but so is being prosecuted
是很奇怪 但在失去妻子之后
for a car accident after losing my wife.
还被起诉 也很奇怪
After killing your wife, you mean.
你是说 在杀了你的妻子后吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表