剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Because she was involved in a pump-and-dump
因为她参与了布兰尼根信托公♥司♥支持的
supported by Brannigan Trust.
拉高出货的骗局
Objection. Leading,
反对 诱导性提问
compound and badgering.
双管问题 纠缠证人
Sustained, sustained and sustained.
反对有效 有效 有效
Benny's invading Fuller's space.
本尼正在入侵富勒的领域
Well, you said pit bull.
是你说的"斗牛犬一样的本尼"
Did you close the division?
你关闭了那个部门吗
It was folded into another division.
它并入了另一个部门
It was a corporate decision made
这是企业在考虑到几个方面后
due to several factors,
做下的决定
all in the best interest of our shareholders.
都是为了股东们的最大利益
But not your clients.
不过不符合客户的利益
Is there a question coming? Yes, sure.
接下来要提问吗 是啊 当然
Here's one:
这个就是
Putting all the corporate babble aside, isn't it true
把官话都放在一边 这个部门
that the division was nothing more than
难道不就是安置在租金高昂的办公室里的
a boiler room in a high-rent office?!
不法电♥话♥交易所吗
Objection!
反对
Sustained. Last warning.
反对有效 最后警告
He's supposed to make Fuller look like the bully,
他本来应该让富勒看起来在欺负人的
not the other way around.
现在反过来了
The high volume
出♥售♥数目之大
and the timing of the sale
还有出♥售♥的时间
clearly shows intent to defraud, don't you agree?
明显说明有诈骗的意图 你不同意吗
No, I don't.
是的 我不同意
Our brokers didn't sell penny stocks,
我们的经纪人不卖♥♥细价股
which are what you normally associate
这也是你通常
with the boiler rooms you're talking about.
与不法电♥话♥交易所联♥系♥到一起的事
All stocks were listed on NASDAQ
所有的股票都在纳斯达克
and the New York Stock Exchange.
还有纽约证券交易所上市
More than 4,000 people lost their entire savings.
有超过四千人失去了一生积蓄
And tens of thousands made money.
也有成千上万的人赚到了钱
Now, I do feel for your clients,
我很同情你的客户
but in the same way that I feel for those
但是同样 我也同情
who lose their savings in Vegas.
在拉斯维加斯输的血本无归的人
It's about personal responsibility.
这是个人的责任
You buried the fact that you targeted Erin,
你隐瞒了针对艾琳的事实
all of these victims, who were referred to
你之所以把所有受害者称为"烂人"
as "suckers," because they were vulnerable.
是因为他们容易上当
Objection! Again, where's the question?
反对 他提的问题在哪
Sustained.
反对有效
Larry's checked out.
拉里跑神了
He's made up his mind, and it's not in our favor.
他已经做好了决定 不利于我们的决定
Your Honor, let me rephrase.
法官阁下 容我重新组织语言
We've rephrased enough.
我们已经组织够了
Sit down.
坐下
By the way, costs are double our initial estimate.
顺便一提 成本已经是我们初始预计的两倍了
We'll make it back.
我们会赢回来的
Well, if not, you may need to hit Fuller up for a loan.
如果不行的话 你可能就要找富勒贷款了
Hey, we should talk.
我们谈谈吧
I... I know. I didn't mean to look embarrassed
我知道 我不想在陪审团面前
in front of the jury, but I didn't know you were gonna
表现的那么尴尬的 但我没想到
call me out for being vulnerable.
你会直接说我容易受骗
It wasn't scripted, and I was a little out of control.
我事先也没有准备这段话 我有点失控了
That kiss should've never happened.
你真的不该亲我
I know. You're right.
我知道 你没说错
Can't happen again.
不会再发生了
It was unprofessional.
这很不专业
And fun.
也很有趣
You are my client.
你是我的客户
And you're going through a lot.
你也经历过很多事
I don't want to take advantage of that.
我不想利用这点
Maybe you're the one who can't handle it.
也许你才是搞不定的那个人
Congratulations. You could sell water to a whale.
恭喜啊 你这口才都能让鲸鱼从你这买♥♥海水了
Whales need water.
那是因为鲸鱼需要水
Thanks for taking care of my arrest warrant.
谢谢你帮我办逮捕令
Thanks for your testimony.
谢谢你的证词
So we're even.
那我们互不相欠了
Yeah. I'll see you around.
是啊 我们以后见了
I was hoping, uh, we could make one more deal.
我希望 我们可以再做笔交易
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
You might enjoy it.
你可能会喜欢的
Whatever it is, it'll cost you.
不管那是什么 你都要给钱
We have one juror who was not convinced by your testimony.
还有个陪审员并没有被你的证词说服
Oh, really?
是吗
Mm. Thinks he's immune to being sold.
他可能对我们这套免疫吧
You convince him that it's not just suckers who get scammed,
你如果可以说服他 不只有烂人才会受骗
you can name your price.
就可以开个价了
One provision.
有个条件
You cannot, under any circumstances, discuss the case.
你在任何情况下都不能提到这个案子
Because that would be tampering?
因为那就是在干预案子了吗
Here's the way I think this works.
我觉得这件事要这么做
It's all about the approach.
一切都在于方法
At least, that's what they taught us at the FBI.
至少 这是他们在FBI教会我们的
You know, one time I spent a month
有次 我花了一个月
jogging on the same path as a target
在目标人物的跑道上慢跑
until it felt natural to introduce myself.
直到最后能自然地介绍自己了 才停下来
Sofia's on the accelerated plan.
索菲亚在加速计划里面
She doesn't need him to get to turn state's witness.
她不需要他来说服证人
All she needs to do is convince him
她只需要说服他
that not only suckers get conned.
不只有烂人会被骗
Didn't I see you in court?
我们在法庭上见过吧
Yeah.
是的
I'm Sofia.
我叫索菲亚
Larry.
拉里
You're not gonna get that cake pop, are you?
你不会要点棒棒糖蛋糕吧
Oh, no.
不会
Deferential.
态度恭敬
Good first step.
第一步不错
Very appealing to Larry.
非常合拉里的意
You know, it's so funny.
这真的很好笑
I get to stand up there and you get to hear all about me,
我坐在证人席上 你有机会了解我
but I don't get to know anything about you.
但我却没有机会了解你
We won't get in trouble for talking, will we?
我们谈话不会有麻烦的对吧
As long as we don't talk about the case.
只要我们不谈案子就行
I'm an accountant.
我是会计师
You know, I love numbers.
我很喜欢搞数字
Finance is my passion.
金融就是我的热情所在
Mint?
要薄荷糖吗
Best way to solidify trust is to offer something.
加深信任的最好方法是给别人什么东西
If they accept and offer something in return,
如果他们接受了还回礼了
a bond has been formed.
联♥系♥就建成了
My-my treat.
我请客吧
And there it is.
说来就来
And now he'll trust her no matter what she says.
现在她说什么他都会信了
There's a table.
这里有张桌子
Uh, sorry. I have to be back in court.
抱歉 我得赶回法庭了
Oh, no. No, you don't. Not yet.
不用 不用 现在还不急
You have at least 15 minutes. Really?
你至少还有十五分钟休息时间 是吗
Yeah.
对
Judge. Hello.
法官阁下 您好
Ms. Dern?
德恩女士
Exactly what are you two doing?
你们俩在这干什么呢
Uh, we're allowed to talk, aren't we?
我们是能交流的 对吧
Hey, Judge Vortuba.
沃图巴法官
That's not good.
大事不好
Oh, don't give me that. I know this was you, Bull.
少来这套 我就知道是你 布尔
I know it was you! Disgraceful. More cheating.
我就知道 毫无廉耻之心 不停的搞小动作
I didn't, and I don't cheat, Judge.
我以前没有 现在也没有 法官阁下
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表