剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
The power in TAC.
庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥的力量
Beg your pardon, Your Honor,
抱歉打断您 法官大人
but before we continue, we must move to strike
在我们开始之前 我方请求排除
Juror Number Three.
三号♥陪审员
She was overheard
有人无意中听到
calling Mr. Withrow names.
她在骂威斯罗先生
Marissa?
玛丽莎
Indra Pratt, 22, elementary school teacher.
因德拉·普拉特 二十二岁 小学教师
She's one of ours, Bull.
她在我们这一边 布尔
But her replacement would be Keith Forrester,
但是她将由基思·福雷斯特来顶替
42, plumber, grew up in Ridgewood.
四十二岁 水暖工 在里奇伍德长大
Withrow recently built
威斯罗最近在那里
a youth center there to, quote,
建了一所青少年中心用来
"Keep kids on the right path."
"让孩子们走上正确的道路"
Boy, Keith loves Withrow.
伙计 基思喜欢威斯罗
Back to chambers.
回会议室去
Did I say Andrew Withrow was heartless?
我说过安德鲁·威斯罗狠心吗
No. I said that he had a heart of gold.
没有 我是说过他有一颗金子做的心
18 karat gold
十八克拉纯金
that he skimmed from one of his buildings.
他从他某一座大楼上搜刮来的
Motion to strike granted.
准许排除
Your Honor, we've found that Juror Number Six
法官大人 我们发现六号♥陪审员
has been leaking information to the press.
一直在向杂♥志♥社泄露信息
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Oh, my. Is that Juror Number Six talking to Misty Marx
诶呀天哪 那是六号♥陪审员
from the Ledger?
在和美国新闻网的米斯特·马♥克♥思♥讲话吗
Motion granted.
动议批准
Now if that's all... and it better be...
现在 如果没有别的问题 最好是没有
we can resume the trial?
我们可以恢复庭审了吗
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
I'll get Withrow to restore your power.
我会让威斯罗恢复你的供电
Can he do it personally?
他能亲自做这件事吗
I know how he loves to be hands-on.
我知道他多么热衷于亲自来
You know, the second alternate,
知道吗 第二位替换的陪审员
Keith Forrester...
基思·福雷斯特
he's going to win this trial for me.
他会为我赢得这场官司的
And you thinking that is gonna win the trial for me.
而你认为是我会赢得这个案子
So where is this going?
所以这是到哪一步了
The trial?
庭审吗
Us.
我们俩
How about dinner?
一起吃晚餐吗
Drinks at your place.
去你家喝酒
Better.
更好了
Sean? Sean, hi. I'm Danny.
肖恩 肖恩 你好 我是丹尼
I'm investigating the skybridge collapse at Withrow Midtown.
我正在调查威斯罗市中心的天桥倒塌事件
I already told the U.S. Attorney everything I know.
我已经把我知道的都告诉检察官了
Well, there's something you should know.
好吧 有些事你需要知道
Withrow is planning
威斯罗正打算
on bringing this whole thing down on you in court. Hey.
在法庭上把这整件事都推卸到你头上
Sean, that's 15 counts of manslaughter.
肖恩 那可是十五项过失杀人罪
You knew about the design flaw, didn't you?
你知道这个设计缺陷 不是吗
You're too good at your job. You had to know.
你十分擅长你的工作 你一定知道
If I testify, it's suicide for my career.
出庭作证对我而言就是自毁前程
Yeah, but if you don't, you could end up in jail.
没错 但是如果你不出庭的话 你会进监狱的
He protects his people.
他是在保护他的员工
Yeah? Like he protected those people on the bridge?
是吗 就像他保护那些天桥上的人一样吗
You can make this right.
你可以做到的
If that building were invisible,
如果没有前面这座大楼的话
you'd be able to see the Empire State Building.
你就能看到帝国大厦了
And it's pronounced "House-ton" Street,
而且这条街应该读作"豪斯顿"
not "Houston."
而不是"休斯顿"
You can tell that to Sam Houston.
你可以跟山姆·休斯顿说这些
You know, there's nothing like a view
你知道 没有什么比眼前的景色
to give you some perspective.
更能引起一个人的认识了
I like my small town, but...
我喜欢我的小城镇 但是...
this has its charms.
这里有它独特的魅力
Well, you're a long way from home, Dorothy.
你可离家远着呢 多萝西
Hmm. Bless your heart.
上帝保佑
By, uh... by the decorating you've done,
从你的装饰上来看
I'd say that you are, too.
我敢说你也是
Well, we both...
好吧 我们都...
live in our work, don't we? Mmhmm.
活在我们的工作中 是么 嗯
Well, Withrow seems to think that, uh,
威斯罗看上去好像觉得
I should be working here.
我应该在这里工作
Smart man.
聪明人
You admire him.
你仰慕他
Well, I suppose he is brilliant, charming and powerful.
我觉得他很能干 有魅力而且强大
What's not to admire?
有什么不能被仰慕的呢
I'm old-fashioned.
我很老派
I'm drawn to ambitious and talented men.
我会被有雄心和有才能的人吸引
Not all talented and ambitious men are built the same.
并不是所有有雄心和有才能的人都是一样的
I have to go.
我得走了
No.
别
Stay.
留下来
It's tempting.
这很诱人
But it's work.
但是这是工作
Bye, Jason.
再见 杰森
Now you've gone too far.
现在你就做得有点过了
Power's on. But my key card
来电了 但是我的钥匙卡
wouldn't work in the elevator.
在电梯里用不了
22 flights of stairs.
二十二层楼
Gets the blood flowing.
让血液循环
TAC is back.
庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥满血复活
Well, aren't you the undaunted one today.
你今天还真是胆识过人
Good morning.
早上好
Um, did you sleep here last night?
你昨晚睡在这了么
There's lots to do if we're gonna bring down Withrow.
如果我们要扳倒威斯罗还有很多工作要做
Well, we lost two jurors
我们因为黛安娜插科打诨的
to Diana's gag with the boxes,
那些箱子失去了两位陪审员
but gained one back when we went to the alternate.
但当轮到我们时又赢回了一位
Still, we are in trouble, Bull.
我们还是有麻烦 布尔
Nine want to acquit Withrow.
九个人想让威斯罗判无罪
We have to adjust our narrative.
我们需要调整我们的叙述
As a kid, I-I always dreamed
还是一个小孩时 我... 我总是梦想
of moving to New York,
能来到纽约
home of the greatest skyline in the world.
世界上最伟大的摩天大厦的家乡
And, uh, I remember thinking,
然后 我记得我会想
one day... All right.
有一天 好了
See how his eyes don't move when he smiles?
看到他笑的时候他的眼睛不动了么
His actions are completely disassociated
他的行为是完全和他的情感
from his emotions.
脱离的
It's not that Withrow's responsible for a mistake.
这不是说威斯罗对一个错误负责
Withrow made a cold, calculated decision.
威斯罗做了一个无情又精心计划的决定
So if your assessment is that Withrow is a sociopath,
所以如果你的评估是威斯罗是一个反♥社♥会♥人士
he doesn't have the capacity
他没有能力
to feel for the victims.
去同情那些牺牲的人
The only risk he considered was liability.
他唯一考虑的风险是责任
We can use that.
我们可以利用那个
He won't take the stand.
他不会出庭作证的
We'll see.
我们再看
Easy.
简单
Yeah?
是么
Oh, yeah.
是的
Ah.
啊
Whew! Whew!
呼 呼
We're not getting any younger, huh?
我们不会返老还童了 不是吗
Heck, no.
才不会呢
I've been meaning to ask you something.
我一直很想问你一件事
As long as it doesn't start with "I left the file in my car."
只要不是以"我放了一个文件在我车里"开头
No.
不
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表