剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
It's the old jingle.
早就过时了
Do what he says.
按他说的做
You know, I'm not a monkey...
我可不是杂耍的猴子...
I like monkeys.
我喜欢猴子
who you can tell to... I love monkeys.
我不任人摆布 我很喜欢猴子
They have self-discipline.
他们很自律
Extroverted.
且性格外向
They eat a diverse diet.
他们的饮食结构相当丰富
I was the Attorney General of the United States.
我可当过美国司法部长
Curious George never said, "I'm not a monkey."
好奇小猴乔治可从没说过"我不是只猴子"
You can't control a trial like this.
你不可能如此掌控庭审的
You can't.
是你做不到罢了
Things have changed...
现在不同于以往了...
but things haven't changed that much.
但有些事是恒久不变的
These are the questions
在审查陪审员时
I want you to ask for the voir dire.
你问他们这些问题就行
"Why do you catch a cold?"
"你为什么会感冒"
Hey.
嗨
Sorry if it got rough in there.
我刚才的态度太强硬了 真是抱歉
Somebody has to call the shots.
但总得有人作最终决定
It's better to be clear from the beginning.
我们最好现在就明确这点
No hard feelings.
请别介意
You're a con man.
你够狡猾的啊
You conned Peter, but you haven't conned me.
你骗得了皮特 但你骗不了我
I love you, man.
我很欣赏你 兄弟
Good night, Dr. Bull.
晚安 布尔博士
Good night.
晚安
You want us to bug his watch?
你想让我们在他的手表上装窃听器吗
I hate surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
Clyde's watch.
克莱德的手表
When Izzie asked me for a divorce,
当伊兹向我提出离婚时
that was a pleasant surprise,
那确实是个惊喜
That's not how I remember it.
我印象里可不是这样的
She's your sister.
她是你姐姐
You were married to Benny's sister?
你和班尼的姐姐曾是夫妻吗
Are we wasting time or is this team building?
我们是在浪费时间还是在增加团队感情
C. Clyde Rutledge,
克莱德·拉特里奇
the former chief law enforcement officer
前任美国首席
of the United States.
执法官
I remember you cried for weeks
我记得你那时循环播放尼尔·杨的
while listening to Harvest
《收获》长达数周
by Neil Young day and night.
边听边失声痛哭
When are you gonna stop talking
你就不能不提
about my divorce?
我离婚的事吗
Just bug the watch.
赶快装窃听器
"To Cylde.
"赠予克莱德
In friendship. Barack."
愿友谊地久天长 巴拉克敬上"
Rule number one:
第一要领
the client is the enemy.
客户即敌人
Speaking of which,
说到这里
he didn't show up for witness prep.
他没参加出庭前的证人准备
He missed three appointments.
他放了我们三次鸽子
Okay, so, we have a defendant going in front
我们要在一名保守党法官面前
of a conservative judge with a boy band haircut
为一个穿着帆布鞋 头顶拉风发型的被告
and pimp sneakers.
进行辩护
Do we believe that Brandon
我们能确定在那晚的派对之前
didn't know Alyssa before the party?
布兰登和艾丽莎从未有过交际吗
Cable, hack into his contacts.
凯博 入侵他的联♥系♥人名单
See when he entered her phone number.
查查他什么时候存了她的手♥机♥号♥
He entered her number the first time
他是在派对开始的那晚
the first night of the party.
存到她手♥机♥号♥的
That's not her number.
那不是她的手♥机♥号♥
Look it up.
查查这号♥码
Why would Alyssa have two phones?
为什么艾丽莎有两部手♥机♥
Clyde.
克莱德
You lost this at my office.
你把这个落在我办公室了
Thank you.
谢谢
Almost looks like a real Rolex.
真像块劳力士啊
The president gave me this watch.
这可是总统送我的手表
Nixon?
尼克松总统吗
You may proceed with the questions, counselor.
请开始提问 律师
Why do you catch a cold?
你为什么会感冒
I have two small children in day care.
我的两个小孩都上托儿所
They bring home ailments
其他孩子生了病 他们就会被传染
from all the other children.
接着把病毒带回家
Why do you catch a cold?
你为什么会感冒
I'm not gonna answer that.
我拒绝回答
You have to.
你必须回答
Tell me about her. Put me down
有她的资料吗 你就把我写成
as the juror who won't answer frivolous questions.
拒绝回答无聊问题的陪审员好了
Bess Johnson, 43.
贝丝·约翰逊 四十三岁
Project accountant, 50 a year.
项目会计 年薪五万美金
Divorced.
离婚
A son, AJ, 24, gay,
有一个儿子叫AJ 二十四岁 是同性恋
in Dannemora on a drug charge.
在丹尼莫拉因为吸毒被起诉
Did he get a fair trial?
审判结果公正吗
She has a bumper sticker that says,
她车的保险杠贴纸上面写着
"The System is Rigged."
"司法体制♥作♥弊"
Wow. That's cynical.
还挺愤世嫉俗的
Tell me this moron
这个蠢货
isn't gonna strike her for cause.
不会因为这个问题找她的麻烦吧
Your Honor, if the juror won't answer the question
法官大人 如果审判员不回答问题的话
General Rutledge,
拉特里奇律师
who's the man who you keep looking to?
第一排有个男人 你一直在看他
The man in the front row.
他是谁
That's Dr. Bull.
他是布尔教授
He's a member of the defense team.
辩护团队中的一员
Are you gonna challenge this juror?
你想换掉这名陪审员吗
Acceptable to the defense, Your Honor.
不需要了 法官大人
It looks like we have a jury.
陪审团已成立
Participating in a criminal case
参与刑事案件的陪审员
as a juror is an important duty.
肩负着重任
I live with my parents.
我和父母住在一起
I live with my parents.
我和父母住在一起
I retired on disability.
我因为伤残退休了
I retired on disability.
我因为伤残退休了
I just got engaged.
我刚刚订婚了
I just got engaged.
我刚刚订婚了
I've got a kid in the system.
我的孩子被起诉了
I have a kid in the system.
我的孩子被起诉了
We created a mirror jury,
我们组织了一个镜面陪审团
a clone of the jury that just got picked,
作为刚成立陪审团的复♥制♥品
a 94% match in every demographic,
在人口特征和个人性格上
every personal characteristic.
和他们有百分之九十四的相似度
We have them attend the trial every day
我们让他们每天出庭旁听
along with the actual jury to hear firsthand
和正牌陪审员一样获得第一手资料
every bit of evidence and every single testimony.
每一份证据 每一句证词
We then fold their debrief into what we already know
之后我们把他们的情况与我们所了解的
about each juror's behavioral patterns.
行为模式相结合
So, what was that about,
那为什么要问
"Why do you catch a cold?"
"你怎么感冒了"
It's called "Locus of control."
这个叫做"控制点"
Rosalind believes that life is within her control.
罗莎琳德相信自己能掌握人生
Fred think things just happen to him.
弗雷德则相信命运
We want as many jurors as possible
我们需要更多陪审员
who see themselves as victims.
把自己当做是受害者
But then they'll identify with the victim.
但之后他们就会去同情受害者
No, they'll see Brandon as the victim.
不对 他们会觉得布兰登是受害者
Victim of what?
怎么个受害法
Neglectful father.
父亲不尽职
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表