剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
out of creating... ...out of creating
完美的概念... 完美的概念
An image of perfection.
而成就了一番事业
But that doesn't mean that she's perfect.
但这并不意味着她是完美的
If she's guilty of something, it's that she works too hard.
如果硬要说她有罪的话 那就是工作太过努力
She tries too hard
在帮助人们
to help people achieve more
获得更好的生活这方面
in their lives. Now, this has
她付出了太多的努力 如今
helped her to create an amazing company,
这些努力也帮助她成立了一间出色的公♥司♥
but Isabella will be the first to admit it has not
但这也是有史以来第一次 艾莎贝拉公开承认
made her good at maintaining
她的事业让她
personal relationships, especially
很难和别人维持良好的人际关系
with those she cares about the most.
尤其是那些她非常在乎的人
I didn't write that.
这句不是我写的
Neither did I.
也不是我
Before you blame her for this tragedy
在你们仅仅因为责怪别人让自己感觉良好
simply because it feels good to blame someone,
就把这场悲剧算在她头上之前
remember the legal question before you... has the plaintiff
请记住 摆在你们面前的法律问题是...
produced a single shred of proof
原告有没有提供哪怕一丁点
that Isabella is responsible?
能证明艾莎贝拉有过失的证据
No.
并没有
Which means you must find her...
这就意味着你们必须判定她...
Not liable. And that's exciting news
无罪 这对于艾莎贝拉的粉丝来讲
for Isabella fans. She's officially
是天大的好消息 今日正式判决
not responsible
她对于奥利维亚·布鲁克斯死亡一案
for the death of Olivia Brooks,
不承担民事责任
ending a difficult lawsuit for the famous lifestyle guru.
这场健康生活大♥师♥的艰难诉讼终于结束了
Kristen Goodwin reporting, back to you.
克里斯汀·古德温现场报道 主播
Katrina.
卡特里娜
Hey. Thanks for meeting me.
你好 谢谢你来见我
You were so integral to this case.
你对这案子帮助很大
Happy to help. I'm excited to meet Isabella.
很高兴能帮上忙 能见到艾莎贝拉我很激动
Where is she? I'm a big fan.
她在哪儿呢 我是她的超级粉丝
Oh, I know. You'd literally
我知道 你还真是
kill to meet her.
为了见她不惜杀人
George told you that he was gonna
乔治告诉你 他为了和你在一起
leave his wife to be with you.
会和他妻子离婚
That was just a fairy tale.
这都是骗你的谎话
Wasn't it?
不是吗
So you decided to help things along by slipping
所以你决定推波助澜
into Olivia's drink the one thing you knew
偷偷往奥利维亚的饮料里加了一种东西
that she was deathly allergic to.
一种你明知道她严重过敏的东西
This is ridiculous.
简直一派胡言
But it got us a warrant.
这胡言让我们拿到一张搜查令
You said you had keys to their house
你说过因为秘密约会
for your romantic trysts.
所以你有他们家里的钥匙
And your boss said you were late
还有 你的老板告诉我们
to work the morning of Olivia's death.
在奥利维亚去世那天早晨你上班迟到了
I can only wonder what the police have found.
我只能猜测警♥察♥能发现什么了
Traces of bee pollen on a shirt,
在衬衫上检测到蜂花粉的痕迹
thanks to social media,
还要感谢社交媒体
they can prove Katrina wore the day
它们能证明卡特里娜上班迟到的那天
that she was late to work.
穿的就是这件衬衫
Come with me.
跟我们走
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can
但你所说的一切
and will be held against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
Mm.
嗯
That smells nice.
闻起来真香
Katrina's been arrested.
卡特里娜被警方逮捕了
Well, I'm happy
我很高兴
it has nothing to do with my company,
这事跟我的公♥司♥没什么关系
but I still feel awful about Olivia.
但我还是为奥利维亚感到惋惜
Olivia wasn't following your advice to win George back.
奥利维亚遵循你的建议 不是为了赢回乔治
I had Danny and Cable continue the deep dive.
我让丹尼和凯博继续做深入调查时
She was leaving George, starting a new life.
发现她打算离开乔治 开始自己新的人生
And you, with your advice, inspired her.
而你和你的建议鼓励了她
Thank you.
谢谢你
For that and for Benny.
因为这个案子还有本尼
We're talking again.
我们又重新开始说话了
Good.
很好
He and I need to do the same.
他和我都需要去
Settle a few things.
处理一些事情
You remember how we started?
你还记得我们是怎么相爱的吗
Forbidden love.
禁忌之恋
Oh, like your jurors.
就像你的陪审员一样
Then we were off to Puerto Rico.
之后我们去了波多黎各
Oh.
对
To meet your parents
去见你的父母
and tell them about us.
告诉他们我们在一起了
Mm.
对
But in the end...
但最终...
I didn't know how to handle losing our baby.
我不知道该如何面对失去孩子这件事
Forgive me for not knowing how to help you.
请你原谅我 不知道该如何帮你
That's the most powerless I've ever felt.
那是我此生最无助的时刻
No...
不...
I know you tried.
我知道你尽力了
I didn't need you to heal me.
我并不需要你来治愈我
I need you to mourn with me.
我只需要你和我一起哀悼
It was the only way I knew how.
这也是我唯一知道的方法了
It still is.
直到现在
Fatal flaw.
致命缺点
Hey, I thought you said this was about trial science.
我记得你说这是为了庭审科学的研究
Yeah, I did say that, didn't I?
对 我是这么说过 对吧
Mm-hmm.
是的
But you were right.
但你是对的
It was more than that.
这一切远不止研究
It always is with you.
你一直都是这样的
Thank you. Ah.
谢谢你
Two overpriced scotches in one case.
一件案子里你给我买♥♥了两杯天价威士忌
Must have won a big payday in Izzy's trial, huh?
伊兹的案子肯定让你大赚一笔 对吧
Well... this isn't about Izzy. No?
其实... 这跟伊兹无关 无关吗
It's about us.
只跟我们两个有关
Rest of the team's not coming.
公♥司♥里其他人不来
Oh.
哦
So I'm being fired.
所以我要被解雇了
Well, it's a classy way to go out.
真是经典的外出方式
The answer is no.
答案是 不是
Sorry?
什么
No.
不
I didn't hire you to win the divorce.
我雇用你 不是为了打赢离婚官司
I hired you because you're you. And you're the best
我雇用你 因为你就是你 你是这行
at what you do, and I knew that
最顶尖的高手 我还知道
after my divorce, there was
在我离婚过后
one lasting part of my marriage I wanted to hold on to.
我想抓住的 婚姻里最持久的一部分
Oh, you thought I meant our friendship?
你以为我指的是我们之间的友谊吗
Mmhmm. Sorry, that's awkward.
是的 不好意思 这下尴尬了
I meant that antique clock in Izzy's dining room.
我指的是伊兹餐厅里的古董钟
Ah. I want that.
我太想要了
You want that? Yeah.
你想要那钟 是的
I hate that damn clock. It's yours.
我讨厌那块该死的钟 它是你的了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表